Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sylvester Stallone bans sex

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Sylvester Stallone bans sex

Last updated: Monday, November 27, 2006
    SYLVESTER STALLONE BANS SEX

Sylvester Stallone was put on a sex ban while he filmed the latest Rocky movie.

The 60-year-old action star - who is married to former model Jennifer Flavin - was happy to adhere to the ban because he had no energy left for the bedroom after his grueling daily training regime.
    He told Scotland's Daily Record newspaper: "There is only so much energy in the body and I know some athletes in the film didn't adhere to the ban, but I did because I knew it was the only way."
    "I hear David Beckham says he doesn't, but maybe he's the exception."
    "The people I know who fight all stick to a sex ban because if they don't they lose."
    Stallone - who is reprising his legendary role for the sixth time in "Rocky Balboa" - says you only have to look at nature to see how the most sexually frustrated animals are the more aggressive.
    He added: "I mean, look at nature. Think about the wild bull and those guys in the pasture having fun."
    "Who do you think would win in a fight between them? The wild bull of course."
    "Of course it is hard to do, but that's why you fight so well. You are aggravated you just want to get it over with."

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Red face

Totally misleading... he wants to save his energy & testerone so he can remake lame Rocky again. WHY?!!

But isnt that the truth - men are a lot meaner when they arent getting laid.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

They're making another Rocky movie? Like the first 156634 movies weren't enough .... bleh.

eeeww who is going to see this? .... not me!

Is he still married to Jennifer? I haven't seen her in a long time! I used to think she was very pretty.

Must be intense being with such a health freak. I heard he once slapped a bowl of jelly beans out of her hands because he's such a health freak!

I sat through the original Rocky twice. I was so moved by what was then considered a little sleeper movie.

I had this poster. I thought he was humble and sweet. Then he went all Hollywood. Done deal.

Now Now
    Leave Sylvester alone, he is my future baby daddy!
    I Love me some Stallone

he seems a little weird to me now. it's a shame, i really liked him... *slowly backs away from stallone*
    cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

The first thing I thought of when I read the thread title was Stallone giving cast members the hook if he finds out they're having sex. I have now read too much Vonnegut.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

I personally think it's rather pathetic that Stallone is making ANOTHER Rocky movie after all these years. I mean, dude is in his 60s now....Time to hang up the boxing gloves, IMO. I see this as a total vanity project which i think is pretty lame...Making this Rocky movie to show he's *still young & virile* though he, IMHO, should just leave well enough alone and move on from the Rocky franchise....Ole Sly's glory days of playing a boxer are long behind him. Just my opinion. (In any event, i am NOT a Stallone fan--I've read way too much stuff about what a jerk he is & has been to his wife and to his staff.)
    Sylvester Stallone bans sex
    And his wife breathes a very greatful sigh of relief.
    Sylvester Stallone was put on a sex ban while he filmed the latest Rocky movie...The 60-year-old action star - who is married to former model Jennifer Flavin - was happy to adhere to the ban because he had no energy left for the bedroom after his grueling daily training regime..."There is only so much energy in the body and I know some athletes in the film didn't adhere to the ban, but I did because I knew it was the only way."
    Sounds like possibly an elaborate, convenient excuse for this old geezer to use for simply not being able to get it up, if you ask me!
    "I hear David Beckham says he doesn't, but maybe he's the exception."
    Um, maybe because Beckham is HALF your age, might be the reason.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Must be intense being with such a health freak. I heard he once slapped a bowl of jelly beans out of her hands because he's such a health freak!
    Health freak, my ass. With all the shit he's pumped into his body I'd be shocked if he could get it up at all without pharmaceuticals now.

He should quit hating and let that hot chick young enough to be his daughter have her jelly beans every now and then. She went thru ten kinds of hell after having his baby born with a heart defect and to top it all off now can't even have any shriveled old man cock because he needs his all his energy for this ego-fest of a sequel.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yea, isn't he also coming out with a rambo sequel?

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post

Yeah I read that also.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    ... and to top it all off now can't even have any shriveled old man cock ...
    That's so sad. I feel kind of bad for her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information