Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears: Paris Hilton is my role model

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Thumbs down Britney Spears: Paris Hilton is my role model

Britney: Paris Is My Role Model

Posted Nov 27th 2006 1:38PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Britney and Kevin, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan

It's both delicious and diabolical, and it's now official: Paris Hilton's new pet project is none other than ... Britney Spears.

Paris and Brit have been painting L.A. and Las Vegas all shades of red over the past couple of weeks, but according to Paris' rep, Elliott Mintz, it's more than just a passing fancy. He tells TMZ that the two are "really forming a bond" and that they're "becoming like sisters." Mintz says that the 24-year-old Spears "looks up to" the 25-year-old Paris and that she's "extremely grateful" that Paris has taken her under her wing. Britney's new post-K-Fed look -- the barely-there skirts, the cleavage-baring tops -- has been "inspired" by Paris, says Mintz. We'd be thrilled if Paris could just get Britney to spit out her gum once in a while.

Brit and Paris are now comfortably ensconced at Britney's house in Malibu, so they can have more quality time while Britney looks after her two boys. Paris acted like a seasoned pro as she maneuvered Brit through the paparazzi at a Hollywood Hills party last night.

If you thought that a Hilton-Spears alliance was going to rule the world, just wait for this triple threat: Britney, Paris ... and Lindsay? Downplaying reports of a bitchfight between Lindsay Lohan and Paris on Saturday night, Mintz tells us that the three women have, in fact, created an alliance. "What I've observed is that we have three extraordinarily powerful women who generate a tremendous amount of attention, money, and adulation," says Mintz, "and they're tired of other people trying to ride on their coattails and creating false dramas."

source:
    http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/27/britne...my-role-model/

@ Paris' publicist

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

get in line people... its SLAP-A-BITCH time...

i guess she has no idea how to guage public opinion.. we cheered when she filed for divorce... and now... we want her to die.. AGAIN!

Oh man! Britney sure does love hanging around with dickheads! I wish she'd learn...
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Elite Member

Elliott Mintz is a tool. What an idiot. How could he write this press release with a straight face? Are you kidding me? Reminds me of his comments to the press when BANNED had just "one" drink.

"What I've observed is that we have three extraordinarily powerful women who generate a tremendous amount of attention, money, and adulation," says Mintz, "and they're tired of other people trying to ride on their coattails and creating false dramas."

Yeah Ok. What we have are 3 dumb girls who think that the best thing in the world is to party, get drunk, do coke and be photographed. Oh Brit.. WISE UP FAST!!!!

I've been on the Britney bandwagon forever, but if she really said she "looks up" to Paris, I will have to jump off fast.

It's time to ditch the Britney-mobile before she wraps it around a tree (or another Kfed)
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Elliott Mintz is a tool. What an idiot. How could he write this press release with a straight face? Are you kidding me? Reminds me of his comments to the press when BANNED had just "one" drink.

"What I've observed is that we have three extraordinarily powerful women who generate a tremendous amount of attention, money, and adulation," says Mintz, "and they're tired of other people trying to ride on their coattails and creating false dramas."

Yeah Ok. What we have are 3 dumb girls who think that the best thing in the world is to party, get drunk, do coke and be photographed. Oh Brit.. WISE UP FAST!!!!

I've been on the Britney bandwagon forever, but if she really said she "looks up" to Paris, I will have to jump off fast.
    Interestingly enough, all 3 of them have been photographed with their coochies exposed

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by DVS_one View Post
    get in line people... its SLAP-A-BITCH time...

i guess she has no idea how to guage public opinion.. we cheered when she filed for divorce... and now... we want her to die.. AGAIN!
    ...lines up behind DVS_one... Hey, no pushing. Everyone will get their turn!

Both Britney and Paris are trashy, so it's really no surprised that they are BFF.
    Question is, how long will this PR stunt, *ahem* I mean friendship last?
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Twitney needs a good smack upside the head and then she needs to find a new BFF with a BRAIN to steer her in the right direction.

Here I was thinking it'd be K-Fuck that would hook up with Banned.

I bet she becomes a coke-head screwup drug hag like Courtney Love! YAY~
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I am surprised Banned hangs out with Brit since Brit is prettier and makes Benned look even more homely!!

Titney is a pimply-fat trailer whore. At least Paris comes from money and some semblance of breeding

oh GOD, im defending Paris Hilton... then again it is Titney...

ugh, both are horrible.

It wont last, Paris has taken Britney under her 'wing' to get publicity. As for the alliance; sadly this is what young girls are looking up to. Trashy whores. Paris and Britney are probably sleeping together. Role models, lesbian lovers, same thing... haha.
    We'll see how long Paris stays around once Britneys kids start requiring more attention..

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I am surprised Banned hangs out with Brit since Brit is prettier and makes Benned look even more homely!!
    Ha! No way, Banned is hanging out with Britney for the exact opposite reason: because hanging out with someone as trashy and unkempt at Britney makes Banned look great by comparison.

Banned has probably encouraged every single horrd wardrobe choice Britney's made--she probably even hand-picked each one, down to the suggestion not to wash or brush those ratty extensions. She looked passably clean in NYC before, but it's been steadily downhill since they've started hanging out with each other.

I agree Beeyotch, you can see some pics of them in our photo forum. Brit looks like shit even though I expected better since she kicked Kscum to the curb. And I think Paris is more mean spirited in a way that she uses people to her advantage. In no time, she'll be calling Brit some mean ass names like she did (or made someone else say it = firecrotch by greasy Elvis) to Lilo.

Well, I think the only genuine thing Paris is contributing to Britney's life is some good sapphic foolin' around. Which is gross considering the two people involved. But hey at least that contains the STD's somewhat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information