Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears supports Feder-bashing

Default Britney Spears supports Feder-bashing

Britney Supports Feder-Bashing
    Posted Nov 22nd 2006 10:29AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Britney and Kevin

Britney Spears has yet to personally bash her soon-to-be-ex-hubby, Kevin Federline, but she's definitely in support of other people doing it.

Federline was the target of a comedic offensive at the start of last night's "American Music Awards," with host Jimmy Kimmel promising, that it would be "his last time appearing on American television." Kimmel then sealed a look-a-like of "the world's first ever no-hit wonder," into a giant shipping crate and dropped it into San Pedro Harbor. The comedian then announced, "a whole school of fish just got pregnant."

Less than five minutes later, Britney took the stage. Introduced as "Bachlorette Britney Spears," she looked amazing in a titillating knee-length cream-colored frock, smiled and waved to the ecstatic crowd before presenting the award for Favorite Soul/Rhythm & Blues to Mary J. Blige.

Brit steered clear of commenting on the Fed-Ex dumping, but didn't seem to mind the idea.
    http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/22/britne...feder-bashing/
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I also wholeheartedly support Feder-Bashing. Everyone have at it!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

First of all, you dumb twit, the blind could see your white trash hubby for what he is. YOU chose to be with him anyway, so don't go making him into such a villian now that you've had enough. He's no different now than he was then. Had you had 2 functioning brain cells to rub together he never would have been in your life, much less the father of your two kids. Secondly, I saw her on TV and she did not look amazing by any stretch of the imagination. Clean? Yes. Less heavy? Yes. The weave sucks and the outfit didn't really flatter her, either. The fact that some people thinks she looks great just proves how off the charts shitty she looked before.

Now reports say that she was "pissed" about the whole segment. Hmm..

She has to be loving it on some kind of level. I mean, she has to be. She might be a bit hurt too, that someone that she obviously was really into (why we will never know) is being treated so harshly, but on the other hand I bet shes laughing her ass off too.

Um, nobody was asking for Britney's permission!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    She has to be loving it on some kind of level. I mean, she has to be. She might be a bit hurt too, that someone that she obviously was really into (why we will never know) is being treated so harshly, but on the other hand I bet shes laughing her ass off too.
    I agree Lynnie, she is probably quietly loving the bashing but can't publicly as that won't look good, afterall she is the sweet girl next door

Crumpet is dead on, from start to finish.

And if anybody ever thought that Britney was just in a white trash PHASE, well, the way she's handling this split proves otherwise. There are two children involved here, who will be able to read about all this later.

Obviously she doesn't care that it hurts children when parents are vicious during a divorce.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I thought I heard she was crying or upset over the jokes. I can't imagine why she would be, so...

Bronze Member

When I was watching the show last night, I immediately turned to my husband and remarked how trashy I thought she was for going out there. Not that I like Federline, he's a disgusting pig. But he is the father of her children, who could one day see that she went out there right after Kimmel destroyed him, and acted as though nothing happened - in effect, tacit approval of bashing/destroying their father. Not too surprising though - pretty much par for the course.

*A whole school of fish just got pregnant!*

Is there a clip of what was said anywhere?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I support Feder bashing as well BUT he IS still the FATHER of her children.

She chose the skank.

No, she's hired someone to take care of the thinking and PR for her. She didn't react to the Feder bashing either way while onstage--smart. Now it was her rep that says she was "upset" about the skit. So people can take it as tacit approval of Feder-bashing, or can choose to believe her rep that she still doesn't want to trash him or approve of others who do so.

I don't really believe her rep, just because I still have trouble understanding how you can actually be in defense of such scum. Nor do I think Britney would really take the high road on this.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    First of all, you dumb twit, the blind could see your white trash hubby for what he is. YOU chose to be with him anyway, so don't go making him into such a villian now that you've had enough. He's no different now than he was then. Had you had 2 functioning brain cells to rub together he never would have been in your life, much less the father of your two kids. Secondly, I saw her on TV and she did not look amazing by any stretch of the imagination. Clean? Yes. Less heavy? Yes. The weave sucks and the outfit didn't really flatter her, either. The fact that some people thinks she looks great just proves how off the charts shitty she looked before.
    YES YES YES Bravo. too bad they broke up, they were perfect for each other. And britney shouldn't be talking, what happened to her, 'he's my man, my man'. Just shut up twit. And lets not forget that Britney almost dropped her baby, drove with the baby on her lap, changed his nappy on the floor of a shop... yeah its not all kevins fault, although he's a poor parent as well. And shes full of shit; she says she wants to be left alone, so whats with the comeback? Lose weight, clean yourself up, but now she HAS to be back in the spotlight. I never bought her 'i hate the paps' bullshit for a minute. If she really wanted to be left alone, she would have moved out of LA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information