Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Jennifer Lopez covers up

Default Jennifer Lopez covers up

Jennifer Lopez Cover's Up

Jennifer Lopez is insisting she is going to stop showing off her body.

The sexy singer/actress, who is known for her curvaceous rear, claims she has decided to cover up her body because she is getting tired of being seen as a sex symbol.

Jennifer, who is married to Latin singer Marc Anthony, revealed to Harper's Bazaar magazine; "I'm going to start wearing clothes that are closed up to the neck with bows!

That going out and being glam thing gets old fast. People keep saying to me, 'You're not out there anymore.' And I say, 'That's because I don't want to be!'"

Jennifer designs her own clothing line, Sweetface, and confessed she is looking forward to devoting more time to her line.

Meanwhile, Jennifer's ex-boyfriend Ben Affleck revealed he is glad he didn't end up marrying the star.

The hunky actor, who is now married to actress Jennifer Garner and had a baby girl Violet with her, claims he was relieved his relationship with Lopez ended because he was becoming "miserable".

He recently said; "I should never have got engaged and never gone down that route. I thought I wanted certain things, but I didn't.

I got lost and felt suffocated, miserable and gross. I had to stop and think, 'What am I doing with my life?'"

In other news, Jennifer revealed she hates getting dressed up for big showbiz events and insists her days gracing red carpets in stunning outfits are over.

The Hollywood beauty recently made Harper's Bazaar's best-dressed list and appears on the cover of the magazine's December issue, however she claims she would rather stay at home in her sweats rather than get dressed up and go out.

She said; "That going-out-and-being-glam thing gets old fast. People keep saying to me, 'You're not out there anymore.' "And I say, 'That's because I don't want to be!'"

source: www.hollywoodpulse.com

Ya, that's why she tried to steal the thunder at Katie's wedding.
    I mean she is married with a corpse and Katie got that weirdo , but ..cmon..
    LaLA Lopez looks worse for wear lately-she looks like one of those 80's mannequins..what with those tired fa(e)ces she pulls and abuse of make-up. Barf!

Isn't that part of Scientology?

Elite Member

she covers up because her zombie husband makes her

^^ Man, that guy really is sick looking. I've never seen that color gray in someone's skin before. He really truely does look like a walking corpse.

Uh, it's because she's like 37 and has realized (like we all do at some point in our lives) that its OVER. No one's interested anyway.

Thread Information