Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heather Mills denies gold digger claims

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Heather Mills denies gold digger claims

Heather Mills denies gold digger claims

Saturday, November 18 2006, 16:43 UTC - by Daniel Kilkelly

Heather Mills has denied claims that she married Sir Paul McCartney for his money.

The former model has insisted that the media portrayal of her as a gold digger is unfair because she gives a staggering 85% of her income away to good causes.

"I fell in love for the right reasons. I fell in love unconditionally," she told US TV show Extra. "Eighty-five per cent of my income goes to my charity. The word gold digger doesnít go with that.

"If I was a gold digger, I would have a lot of money in my bank account. Iíd be worth millions and millions. Iím a good mother, Iím a good person."

source:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds39595.html

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Of course she does. Lying bitch-ass gold-digger.

If you say so, Heather. Apparently no one else agrees.

I think she needs a dictionary to look up the word unconditionally.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Shut up, Ho-ther, and go away ... go far, far away.

Ha! Too little too late bee-yatch! Now please bugger off and go live in a cave somewhere!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

She gives away so much of her income because she had billions at her disposal.....duh.

I hate this bitch.

Ok then.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

MILLS DENIES AFFAIR
    Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

2006-11-19 15:47:04 -

SIR PAUL McCARTNEY's estranged wife HEATHER MILLS has rubbished reports she is dating her personal trainer, and has vowed "never to marry again".

Former model Mills, who split with the former BEATLE earlier this year (MAY06), denies rumours of an affair with fitness instructor BEN AMIGONI in her first interview since her marriage to McCartney ended.

Speaking on US TV show EXTRA in an interview which is to air this week (begs20NOV06), she says, "Ben is not my lover. I haven't got a lover. At the moment I'm totally focusing on my daughter (BEATRICE). It's totally made up." Last month (OCT06), Mills phoned Amigoni's then-girlfriend JO BRADFORD to reassure her they were not romantically involved. Despite her bitter divorce battle with McCartney, Mills insists her feelings for him were genuine when they met in 2002.

She says, "I will never marry again. I'm a good mother. I'm a good person. I fell in love for the right reason. I fell in love unconditionally."

source:
    http://www.pr-inside.com/mills-denies-affair-r26387.htm

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

... has vowed "never to marry again" ... until the next mega-millionaire widower comes along.

I think that she means she gave away Sir Paul's money. Since her 'income' came primarily from him.

By the way, Heather Mills also spells "hellish rat me".
    Last edited by AgentOrange; November 19th, 2006 at 03:03 PM.

Default Heather Mills out on a limb

10/20/2006 - Heather Mills McCartney - Heather Mills McCartney Pictured Arriving at her Solicitors in Central London This Afternoon - Central London - London, England © Photorazzi

Heather Mills would rather "chop off her limbs" than endure her split from Sir Paul McCartney again.
    Speaking for the first time about the break-up since splitting from The Beatles legend, Heather - who lost her left leg in a road accident in 1993 - said she would rather lose all her limbs than go through another bitter divorce battle.
    She told US TV show 'Extra': "I would rather someone come up and chop off all my limbs than go through what I went through. If your limbs are chopped off you get another limb and there's light at the end of the tunnel.
    "It's wrong when you're vilified for doing nothing but falling in love with an icon. I'd rather have all of my limbs cut off, that's the God's honest truth.
    "I'm a good person. I was just madly in love. Blindly in love."
    Heather, 38, also said she hoped to fall in love in the future but vowed never to marry again.
    She said: "I will never get married again. I'm not saying I wouldn't fall madly in love or have a soul mate. But I could never go through this again. It's too devastating.
    "Divorce is devastating anyway but to go through it so publicly even when you haven't said a word or done anything."
    The former model admitted she was surprised by how many people supported her.
    She said: "When all this happened, I just thought everybody would blame me, so I sort of had my head down. I get nothing but support, people want to come up and give me a hug."
    Sir Paul, 64, filed for divorce in July after four years of marriage, citing Heather's "unreasonable behaviour".
    The couple have a three-year-old daughter Beatrice together.
    (C) BANG Media International
    ------------------
    http://people.monstersandcritics.com..._out_on_a_limb

Heather Mills would rather "chop off her limbs" than endure her split from Sir Paul McCartney again.
    Speaking for the first time about the break-up since splitting from The Beatles legend, Heather - who lost her left leg in a road accident in 1993 - said she would rather lose all her limbs than go through another bitter divorce battle.
    She told US TV show 'Extra': "I would rather someone come up and chop off all my limbs than go through what I went through. If your limbs are chopped off you get another limb and there's light at the end of the tunnel.
    "It's wrong when you're vilified for doing nothing but falling in love with an icon. I'd rather have all of my limbs cut off, that's the God's honest truth.
    "I'm a good person. I was just madly in love. Blindly in love."
    Heather, 38, also said she hoped to fall in love in the future but vowed never to marry again.
    She said: "I will never get married again. I'm not saying I wouldn't fall madly in love or have a soul mate. But I could never go through this again. It's too devastating.
    "Divorce is devastating anyway but to go through it so publicly even when you haven't said a word or done anything."
    The former model admitted she was surprised by how many people supported her.
    She said: "When all this happened, I just thought everybody would blame me, so I sort of had my head down. I get nothing but support, people want to come up and give me a hug."
    Sir Paul, 64, filed for divorce in July after four years of marriage, citing Heather's "unreasonable behaviour".
    The couple have a three-year-old daughter Beatrice together.
    (C) BANG Media International

Speaking for the first time ... wtf ... the stupid twat has done nothing but flap her damn gums since they split.

^^ True...
    But this is a bitch we love to hate..non?

I was just madly in love. Blindly in love
    madly in love with Paul's money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information