Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly Stewart has liver disease?!

Unhappy Kimberly Stewart has liver disease?!

Kimberley Stewart has liver disease

17th November 2006 12:30:03

Kimberley Stewart is suffering from serious liver disease, caused by heavy drinking.

Kimberly - the daughter of legendary singer Rod Stewart - is a regular on the London and Los Angeles party scene but, according to her father, her wild lifestyle has taken its toll on her health.

Rod said: "She just discovered that she has a very serious liver illness from drinking too much."

The 61-year-old star has also revealed that Kimberley has blamed her Scottish heritage for her lifestyle.

Rod, who is a proud Scotsman, explained: "She said to me, 'Dad, I'm half Scottish, I thought I was allowed to drink a lot.' I said, 'No, darling, it doesn't work like that.'"

The 27-year-old model has not touched a drop of alcohol since being informed of her illness.

source:http://femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/K...ase-12486.html

Are you KIDDING ME? She's not a model!!! just kidding...

but for real...TWENTY SEVEN WITH LIVER DISEASE!!!!
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

I know. This is prompting me to put down the bottle myself. She's only two years younger than me. Let her serve as an example of what NOT to do.

Now if only Banned, Blohan, and her ilk would take note too.

*sigh* ... that is a hella lot of liquor then ... i think they neglected to mention all the drug use that causes damage to the liver too.... not to mention many RX drugs too...

seriously, she's only three years younger than me, I don't drink like mad, and I don't want to touch the stuff now...can you imagine beeing 27 with liver disease...

I wonder if getting those implants also had something to do with it? I saw this story on dlisted, and he said, Lindsay, this could be you in three months.
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

This is shocking really for someone so young.

I have no sympathy for people who destroy themselves with their own stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    EXACTLY. i mean, does she really think scots have some gene that lets them drink more than is healthy? or does she not have any concept of what a dangerous amount of alcohol is? - anyway, if i was that bitch i'd be drinking myself to death too. no one likes her...
    cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

Sounds like she started drinking pretty early in her life. I haven't seen
    so many photos of her like before.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Sad to say, but I agree

You said it all. Its sad, but oh well. Which is always why I think smokers sholdn't be getting these huge settlements from the tobacco companies. Yes, tobacco is bad, but really, who in their right mind could blame someone else for their addictions.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

It took Larry Hagman five decades to destroy his liver. This skank damages hers before the age of thirty. You have to wonder when she has time to eat, sleep or do anything else besides drink. And Rod Stewart should be castrated!

Quote Originally Posted by HELLO4321 View Post
    It took Larry Hagman five decades to destroy his liver. This skank damages hers before the age of thirty. You have to wonder when she has time to eat, sleep or do anything else besides drink. And Rod Stewart should be castrated!
    I don't think this is a fair statement cause its also family genetics as well. Just like some people with a healthy lifestyle and diet have cholesterol problems and heart attacks, while people like me eat all the butter, mayonnaise and red meat they want and have a cholesterol of 132. Others smoke for 50 years and never get cancer, while someone else lives with a smoker for 5 years and dies.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I find this hard to believe. The amount of alcohol you would have to consume to get liver disease by age 27 is enormous.

Maybe she has hep c?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

^^ that could be a possibility...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information