Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shar Jackson speaks out about divorce

Bronze Member

Default Shar Jackson speaks out about divorce

Shar Jackson finally speaking out about Britney Spears divorce from her ex-boyfriend Kevin Federline. The former Moesha star is the mother of two of Federline's children, KORI, four, and KALEB, two. Jackson insists the couple should put their differences aside and come together for the sake of their children. She tells American publication Us Weekly, "I hope that they are mature enough to realize that their differences come in second to the needs of their children and that it is no longer about them as individuals, but about maintaining a healthy friendship/relationship for the sake of their children." Jackson recently told US news show INSIDE EDITION that she saw no obvious signs of discord between the couple the last time she saw them on Hallowe'en at Federline's album release party. She says, "They seemed happy to me. (Britney) gave me a hug... and told me I looked cute." Jackson insists she doesn't feel any bitterness toward Federline, who left her for Spears while she was pregnant with their second child, and actually feels sympathy for him. She says, "He's such a nice guy. He's made some mistakes, but everybody else doesn't have the whole world pointing fingers at their mistakes." Spears, 24, and Federline, 28, are both suing for custody of their two sons, SEAN PRESTON, 14 months, and JAYDEN JAMES, two months. Jackson adds, "I don't know what their situation is or why he wants to get custody of his children other than the fact that he loves them. "Maybe, it goes deeper than that. Maybe it's because of all the press about her mothering." When asked why the public seems to be so happy about the couple's split she adds, "I think part of it is because whether you know him or not, he has become almost a national joke."{Contact Music}

Elite Member

we all know shes lovin it. she should STFU

Bronze Member

Shes happy about the attention...

maybe kfed and shar are partners in crime to try to squeeze as much money out of britney as possible.

KD
    Elite Member

Other than sticking up for that asshole, she actually sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders. She sounds very mature. Good for her for not having any animosity towards them and for trying to have a civil relationship with them. For the sake of her and Kevin's children, that is nice.

Also, what I read is that Kevin doesn't pay Shar child support, but he does pay for their tuition an expensive private school. I wonder if he'll stil be able to afford their education when he's working at the local car wash??

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    Couldn't have said it any better!
    The only reason we all know she still exists is due to her ex hooking up
    with Britney

Silver Member

she's stupid as britney

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Shar Jackson finally speaking out about Britney Spears divorce from her ex-boyfriend Kevin Federline.
    Finally? It's been a day or two.

Maybe, it goes deeper than that. Maybe it's because of all the press about her mothering."
    Ha! I called this right off the bat. He's going to bring up the collapsed high chair and the tripping while carrying the kid. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.

he has become almost a national joke."{
    She's got that right.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    I agree, I hate people who start talking like this, no one cares about this woman, shut up, and go back to whatever it is you do.

She is the only person in the world who can manage to make me feel a tiny tiny bit sorry for this ahole. She should shut her pie hole.

Almost a national joke?

Like anyone buys her maturity-act. She knows, the more money FedEx gets out of Britney, the more money for her. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by monicamonroe View Post
    "Maybe, it goes deeper than that. Maybe it's because of all the press about her mothering." When asked why the public seems to be so happy about the couple's split she adds, "I think part of it is because whether you know him or not, he has become almost a national joke."{Contact Music}
    Does this sound like her laying the groundwork for FedEx's custody battle? She is trying to protect her mealticket, nothing more. Is anyone else nostalgic for the days when a celebrity was famous for an actual reason...they had a great voice, they were an accomplished actress/actor, etc?

Gold Member

she's gonna take him back when its all said and done, mama wants new ($$$$$) shoes

Hey, Shar, nice guys don't walk out on their pregnant girlfriend (and another baby) to set up house with another woman...
    I just don't buy the whole big happy family thing she described at the album party...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    maybe kfed and shar are partners in crime to try to squeeze as much money out of britney as possible.
    I have been thinking that since the very beginning!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information