Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eminem claims to have slept with Tara Reid et al "before all the diseases and stuff"

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Talking Eminem claims to have slept with Tara Reid et al "before all the diseases and stuff"

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Eminem Slept with Britney, Tara, and Mariah

In a recent interview on Sirius radio Eminem claims to have bedded Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, and Tara Reid.

Eminem says he had sex with Tara "before all the disease and stuff."

Eminem on Britney's wanna be rapper husband Kevin Federline:

"He's tried everything and failed at it. If I was in his situation, I'd just keep knocking her up and then go to the club."

Eminem opened up about his relationship with Mariah Carey last week during an interview on his Sirius Satellite Radio station, Shade 45.

”Yes, me and Mariah did have a relationship for about a good six, seven months,” said Em. “(But) it didn’t work. I wasn’t really into what she was into; our personalities collided. She’s a diva, and I’m a little more regular, I guess.”

Em went on to blast Mariah for saying they never had a relationship, calling her words that start with the letters “b” and “c.” “I can never deny her talent, but the fact that she denied we ever had something, that’s bad.”

source:
    http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.ph...ra_and_mariah/

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

bahahahahaaaaaaaaaa....tell it like it is man, tell it like it is.

So which diseases does Tara have now? I'm curious

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

^^ Probably the ones HE gave her...he said he slept with her BEFORE she had them...implying that she got them AFTER she slept with him...get it? lol sorry I'm really tired and silly

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    So which diseases does Tara have now? I'm curious
    I want to know, too. Enquiring minds want to know.

I like Eminem but also have to wonder how many diseases he has as well?

I really like him, he's honest and I cant help but respect people that are straight forward. Didn't he snub the oscars when 8 Mile was nominated because he felt like hollywood was sucking up to him after that?

For some reason i get the feeling that britney was quite the slut back in the day; lately i've heard she was with ben affleck, ashton kutcher, and now this. And as for Mariah, she wrote this song in response to what she called Eminems lie that they were an item;

I should've left it at, how ya doin'
    I should've left it at
    I like your music too, and
    I should've never called you back
    When you pursued me
    I should've never given you
    My fucking two way
    I should've never listened
    To your woefull stories
    The ones I'm sure you
    Told a thousand times before me
    You should've never intimated
    We were lovers
    When you know very well
    We never even touched each other

Who's gonna love you when
    It all falls down, and
    Who's gonna love you when
    Your bankroll runs out
    Who's gonna care when the novelty's over
    When the star of the
    Show isn't you anymore
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown
    Fall down...
    Nobody cares when the tears of a clown
    Fall down...

I gotta break it to ya delicately, Dunny
    Takin' my G5 twenty minutes wasn't nothin'
    But I guess you wouldn't know
    That's the way I roll
    Consequently now your ego's fully
    Overblown
    You don't want the world to know
    That you're just a puppet show
    And the little boy inside
    Often sits at home alone
    And cries

Your pain is so deep rooted
    What will your life become
    Sure you hide it
    But you're lost and lonesome
    Still just a frail shook one

If I was Mariah I would deny sleeping with him also. I think he's gross and has no respect for women at all.

If I was Eminem I would deny sleeping with Mariah, instead of publicizing it.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    If I was Mariah I would deny sleeping with him also. I think he's gross and has no respect for women at all.
    It’s the industry he’s in. You don’t have a whole lot of self respecting women around him, I will now refer to Karrine Stephens…

I am sure that even celebs/singers have their fair share of respect for him & can still be star struck. I don’t know if him & Xstina were ever together, but they have both come out with songs portraying the other in an unflattering way.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

A little more detailed article...

The rapper mouths off about their soured relationship.

by Ryan Porter

If we were tough rap acts with street cred to protect, we sure wouldn't be bragging about dating butterfly-loving Mariah Carey. But three years after Mariah denied a physical relationship with Oscar-winning rapper Eminem, he's still swearing up and down she was his girlfriend.

"Yes, me and Mariah did have a relationship for about a good six, seven months," he told Sirius Satellite Radio. "[But] it didn't work. I wasn't really into what she was into [like butterflies?]; our personalities collided. She's a diva, and I'm a little more regular, I guess." So we take it Eminem wouldn't stop a concert mid-song to have someone fill a hole in the stage so his stilleto doesn't get caught in it. But you know who would? Mariah. True story from Toronto.

Despite the bitterness, Eminem does sound like he loves him some "All I Want For Christmas Is You." "I can never deny her talent, but the fact that she denied we ever had something, that's bad," he said, along with charmingly calling her a b--ch and a c--t. In 2003, when the editors of Maxim dropped peyote and put Mariah on the cover, she talked about spending time with Marshall Mathers. "Did I have a sexual relationship with him? No, I didn't," she said. "I knew him, I hung out with him a few times, but nothing sexual occurred. I'd admit it if it did, but it didn't. Maybe he thought because nothing happened he'd look bad or something."

Mariah has said in the past that to count the number of men she has had sex with, "I would need less than the fingers of one hand. I have had lots of boyfriends, but I did not have sex with most of them." She also said she was such a prude her nickname was "Mary Poppins," so an album called The Unshackling of Mary Poppins can't be far behind.
    Aside from yearning over Mariah Carey, Eminem's wacky adventures have also brought him into close contact with a real, live corpse. After filming a video for "Smack That," an upcoming single off an Eminem-produced compilation album called Eminem Presents: The Re-Up, the rapper discovered a dead body had been stashed beneath the floorboards of the shoddy L.A. hotel where they were filming the video with some Playboy bunnies.

Eminem's co-star in the video, Akon, said, "It was mad that we were right above that body just wiling out, just 'smackin,' that's crazy!" Umm, smackin'? Start saying it now so you can tell your local teenagers it's so over by the time they start using it.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

"He's tried everything and failed at it. If I was in his situation, I'd just keep knocking her up and then go to the club."
    Isn't that what Kfed is doing? I wonder whatever happened to getting a job and making your own way in the world.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I don't think he has no respect for women. I think he has no respect for his mother, his ex-wife, Mariah, Xtina, Britney and others of that same ilk. I've seen shows of the man with his daughter and the ex-wife's niece (that I think he may have adopted) and I'm sure he realizes those are women in the making and he respects and loves them. I think he's prolly got some trust issues and shit like that due to the way the mother raised him and the rocky relationship that his marriage was.

Saw a show yesterday and I didn't realize how big this guy is - but there is only one hip hop/rap star who has sold more albums than Eminem and that's Tupac Shakur. Just found that interesting.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Those two articles have almost completely different views on what was said, which is sort of funny.

It seems like he's a good father to his daughter and his niece, and I can respect him for that, but he seems petty for getting involved in this sort of thing after so many years. It seems like a publicity stunt to get some attention. Isn't he not really as popular as he was?

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I don't think he has no respect for women. I think he has no respect for his mother, his ex-wife, Mariah, Xtina, Britney and others of that same ilk. I've seen shows of the man with his daughter and the ex-wife's niece (that I think he may have adopted) and I'm sure he realizes those are women in the making and he respects and loves them. I think he's prolly got some trust issues and shit like that due to the way the mother raised him and the rocky relationship that his marriage was.

Saw a show yesterday and I didn't realize how big this guy is - but there is only one hip hop/rap star who has sold more albums than Eminem and that's Tupac Shakur. Just found that interesting.

I just watched a documentary on Eminem and I have to say, none of the women listed above warrant any respect; especially NOT his mother.

Just because someone is female, doesn't mean they automatically deserve respect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information