Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan pretends to be sober; wears AA 90 days sober chip

Default Lindsay Lohan pretends to be sober; wears AA 90 days sober chip

Lindsay Lohan was spotted yesterday wearing an AA sober chip that says 'Ninety Days.' According to AA, plain chips signify a desire to quit drinking while colored ones like this represent different lengths of sobriety. So after seeing Lindsay Lohan wearing one it's pretty clear she got drunk, then beat up a guy who's been sober for 90 days and stole his AA chip. A woman could come riding down from heaven on a winged horse declaring it to be true and I still wouldn't believe she's been sober for 90 days. Or 90 hours. I'll give her 90 seconds though, because even alcoholics can fall asleep for more than a minute and a half at a time.
    A closeup of Lindsay Lohan's stolen AA chip after the jump.

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/11/li...s_shes_so.html
    This bitch gets more and more absurdly unbelievable by the day.

She needs a serious beat-down by someone who cares about her. Or not, but she does need some sense beat into her by someone.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I find that extremely insulting to recovered/recovering addicts. I don't know why, I just do.

What?!?!?! There were pics of this bitch wasted not two weeks ago! Does she think we're all stupid?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

She certainly hasn't been sober for 90 days, she's a LIAR...

I know, I agree with all of you. It's insulting and delusional. That's why my best recommendation is a beat-down. Tough love for her, anger management for all us sensible people. Everybody wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    That's why my best recommendation is a beat-down. Tough love for her, anger management for all us sensible people. Everybody wins.
    All those in favor say 'aye'.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm writing in to say AYE!
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

I find it insulting too. She probably sees this as a fashion accessory. A few of my family members were recovering alcoholics and they kept their chips on them at all times but never where there could so easily be seen. Again, this is a good example of what's wrong with Hollywood chicks.

She's showing support for someone else. She's not saying she is the sober one.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

maybe for Tara Reed?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Tara Reid ain't been sober but 5 minutes.

Hit By Ban Bus!

For some reason, I can't imagine her supporting anyone, let alone a person trying to get sober.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I find that extremely insulting to recovered/recovering addicts. I don't know why, I just do.
    I think it is a bit insulting. It's somewhat of a mockery, isn't it? She's wearing it as a fashion accessory, obviously, but it's meant for a rather serious purpose.

What I think is that these people know they can just create their own version of the truth and the public is expected to eat it up.

Look at Nicole Richie. She says she's not anorexic, recovered from heroin addiction, doesn't do drugs, puts out a statement or interview saying so, and people are expected to believe that because they can't prove otherwise. Or Paris who says she's being celibate for a year just because she says so. Or Tom Cruise who says he's not gay and everyone is too afraid of his high-powered lawyers to prove otherwise.

So Lindsay says she's 90 days sober because she wears a pin, and people are expected to believe this because we don't have drug tests or tox reports to prove it. It's insane. And it's bullshit.

She's trying to win that boyfriend back--he's sober. That's my take on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information