Thread: Kevin Federline Wants To Help In Africa Like Madonna, Other Nonsense

Default Kevin Federline Wants To Help In Africa Like Madonna, Other Nonsense

K-Fed Says He Wants To Help People In Africa
    Maira Oliveira - All Headline News Reporter

Los Angeles, CA (BANG) - Although he probably won't go very far, Kevin Federline recently said he wants to make a difference and follow in the footsteps of his wife's idol Madonna to help children in Africa.

Britney Spears has always said that she admires Madonna for her music and her lifestyle, and now her rapper husband is beginning to feel the same way.

The 28-year-old said, "I want to go to Africa - I think it's a place where you can go and really, really help people and make a difference. And it's also a place I want to see - I'm into the safari animals and all that stuff. I grew up watching the Discovery Channel."

K-Fed, the father of BritBrit's two sons, also revealed why he is never seen looking after the kids.

He said, "I like to keep my private life private. You don't see pictures of me with my kids everywhere because I don't - that's not me. But I never have cared what other people think about me. Because I'm Kevin, and that's it. There's no changing that."

The aspiring rapper also plans to write an autobiography of who he was before he became "Mr. Britney Spears."

He said, "The book is definite. It will be a biography of my life until I met my wife, so people will better understand who I am. I haven't done it yet. You know, I'll get a ghost writer in there."
    http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005367954
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

He doesn't even know how to help himself other than to leech off Britney. How the hell is he going to help anyone else? Is he going to donate his own money he earned from selling his new rap album?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Who admits to using a ghost writer?? Geez.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Well if he is gonna donate money he earned from his rap album, that should feed those little african people for oh at least ....well some lunch.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Oh, I want to see this loser go to sub Sahara Africa where there are no roads and people would try to shake you down for money by threatening your life, where there is no McDonalds or reefer. Go, Go KFed!!! I wanna see natives drinking fermented gorilla milk out of your empty skull and your chains adorning militia men.

You don't see pictures of me with my kids everywhere because I don't - that's not me.

What is this ... a public admission that he does jack squat with his children?

Fucking loser.

Why do all these celebutards choose to go to Africa? Certainly there are people there that need help, but couldn't these 'follow the leader' celebutards be a little original next time?

I hope he goes to Africa and gets eaten. And I don't mean by a lion. Do they have cannibals over there? Hee. Hee. Hee.

Elite Member

He truely has no idea. I hope he goes to Africa, it may open his eyes up to how lucky he is to have what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    I wanna see natives drinking fermented gorilla milk out of your empty skull and your chains adorning militia men.
    oh my god...that was a good laugh!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Thread Information