Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Madonna Already Has Baby David Wearing Kabbalah Bracelet!!!

Angry Madonna Already Has Baby David Wearing Kabbalah Bracelet!!!

Madonna already has new baby seeing red
    Young David is sporting a red string Kabbalah bracelet

By Jeannette Walls
    MSNBC
    Updated: 2:53 a.m. ET Oct 31, 2006
    Looks like you’re never too young to ward off the evil eye.

David Banda, the one-year-old boy Madonna is adopting from Malawi, Africa has been wearing one of those red string Kabbalah bracelets.

Madonna’s rep, Liz Rosenberg, confirms to The Scoop that the tyke, has, indeed, donned the trademark trinket of the offshoot of Judaism, which according to Kabbalah literature, fends off “the unfriendly stare and unkind glances we sometimes get from people around us.”

Regarding David’s wearing the red string, one Kabbalah insider explained: “There’s been so much evil eye sent in the direction of David and his mother that he needs this protection
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15066222/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I thought she said she was going to raise it 'Christian'??? the brainwashing has already started!!!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

There is so many things wrong with this that I don't know where to begin.

That woman drives me crazy. Isn't the kid messed up enough already?

Silver Member

It's natural that the kid gets "Kabbalised" seeing as his parents follow that religion. It's just a piece of red string as far as I'm concerned - no biggie.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Wait until the kid starts sucking on it at night when he's pining for some attention and ends up choking on it.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Oh lord....and here I was on her side on this adoption crap. She had to go and do this.....

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I saw a pic of him wearing the red bracelet on ET. Like I mentioned before in another thread, I read that Madonna is building schools over there to teach Kaballah. So it's not just about parents raising children to follow their religious belief I don't think, it's more about Madonna having the power to change (convert) ppl IMO.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Wait until the kid starts sucking on it at night when he's pining for some attention and ends up choking on it.
    My first thought exactly!

She's pulling some weird missionary crap.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Like I mentioned before in another thread, I read that Madonna is building schools over there to teach Kaballah. So it's not just about parents raising children to follow their religious belief I don't think, it's more about Madonna having the power to change (convert) ppl IMO.
    People can't be forced to convert. They do it if they want to. If she's building Kaballah schools then fine but she definitely doesn't have the power to make people walk through the school door. At least Kaballah is based on spirituality and introspection (I'm not a Kaballist btw) not some crap about aliens who invaded the world and originated humans and shit like that (yeah, I'm talking about the other cult - Scientology).

Fuck, I'd be way more worried for Suri Cruise being brought up as a Scientologist believing in that alien BS and all the other crap they preach not to mention having a father who's a publicity manwhoring lunatic.

People can't be forced to convert? Yeah, they can ... read a history book sometime.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

lol, yea e.g. colonization of America, Africa and other parts of the world through Christianity. Many indigenous peoples were, yes, forced to convert and had their cultural practices banned, mistreated for speaking their own languages etc. I'm not saying this will definitely happen in Malawi because of Madonna, just saying religion used to advance someone's agenda could have consequences.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

People can't be forced to convert. They do it if they want to. If she's building Kaballah schools then fine but she definitely doesn't have the power to make people walk through the school door. At least Kaballah is based on spirituality and introspection (I'm not a Kaballist btw) not some crap about aliens who invaded the world and originated humans and shit like that (yeah, I'm talking about the other cult - Scientology).
    Of course people can be forced to convert. Look at the situation in Malawi. The dad gives up his kid because he can't afford to feed, house, clothe or educate him. Some 'nice christian lady' like Vadge comes along and says "hey, I'm going to give all this money to the orphanage and build a nice school but you have to agree to base your education on the incorrect interpretations of Kaballah by Philip and Micheal Berg, a former used car salesman and his son. If you don't, your kid can't go to school here." She isn't holding a gun to thier heads but close enough.

--Sinclair Lewis

DUH! Madonna has been known for ending friendships because her 'friends' did not believe in the same 'religion' she did. She wants to control everything and everybody in her life. It's pathetic; heaven forbid someone have a different opinion than her!

Didn't she draw away from her big gay brother because he wasn't into the Kaballah thingy? And people say she's smart? I think she's deluded.

--Sinclair Lewis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information