Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flavor Flav has baby mama drama--a new baby on the way! And not with Deelishis!

Default Flavor Flav has baby mama drama--a new baby on the way! And not with Deelishis!

It's been a week since the Flavor of Love 2 grand finale, but people still can't stop talking about Flavor Flav and his chosen one Deelishis.

Ms. Deelishis, whose government name is London Charles, came out victorious over the psycho trick New York, aka Tiffany Patterson. In a dramatic final elimination, New York was about to run up on Flav and do a rambo but ended up simply cussing him out after being rejected once again and being carted off in a limo.

Flavor not only ended up with Deelishis on his arm and a new CD on the way next week, but he's also expecting his seventh child with an unnamed woman. Today on the Tom Joyner Morning Show Flav was on there clowning around as he does best and it was revealed that "a shorty in Vegas" was carrying his seed and is due any minute. This new baby will bring Flav one child closer to his goal of having ten kids.

Despite this new baby mama, according to Flav he and Deelishis are still together. The bootyful winner has been spotted on the party circuit and can be seen baring her ample assets online in a recent photo shoot. Asside from that, speculation has been swirling about the identity of her baby daddy, whose riches she bragged about to New York on the FOL2 finale. Rumor has it that her daughter's father is either baller Derrick Coleman or a ballin' Detroit businessman.

As for New York, she may have left Flav in tears but we're sure she's smiling now as news has spread that she will star in her own VH1 reality show, a Bachelorette-type spin-off named The Flavorette. Twenty blind deaf dumb men will vie for the attention and affection of the self-proclaimed HBIC on the show set to air some time in 2007.

Until VH1 edits The Flavorette, we'll have to settle on seeing New York, Deelishis, Flavor and the remaining cast of characters on the Flavor of Love 2 Reunion Special airing Sunday, October 29 on VH1.

http://www.vibe.com/blog/vc/2006/10/...ove_2_r_1.html

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Twenty blind deaf dumb men will vie for the attention and affection of the self-proclaimed HBIC on the show set to air some time in 2007.
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Word! Are there actually men out there dumb enough to want to get with New York after her antics on the show?

How could any..ANY human being get together with Flavor Flav???
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Was wondering exactly the same Sojiita. That shit ain't right, ever. EVER.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

You notice none of the chicks on that show were what you could call 'normal' in any way? It was appropriately a freakshow, because, let's face it, who else but a freak would want Flav anyhoo...

as soon as i saw the title of this thread i thought...omg he got NY pregnant

i saw the reunion last night..missed it sunday, but it was hilarious..i wish they would have let the chicks go after NY...she talks so much shit, and im sure she could not back it up....how could a man possibly want to date her after seeing her on tv? and if your dating her...god knows her mother comes with!! i so wanted Deelishis to kick her ass
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

OMG can you imagine NY as a mother?? I cannot even imagine..seriously, I cannot.

talk about the mother from hell...and whats really sad is that NY is EXACTLY like her mom...she should take her daughter and go back to the Planet of the Apes

any man that dates her should be declared clinically insane/retarded

Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

please tell me they will set up 20 psycho dudes to fuck with that bitches head for an entire 12 weeks... it would make it all worth watching her on tv again....

Quote Originally Posted by DVS_one View Post
    please tell me they will set up 20 psycho dudes to fuck with that bitches head for an entire 12 weeks... it would make it all worth watching her on tv again....
    We can only hope DVS...only hope.

I can't believe people are still watching this. Unbelievable.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

o that would be great if they picked the guys just to fuck with her...but you know thats not gonna happen...cuz NY runs this shit!

^^ uh .. no NY doesnt "run this shit" ... flav is out of options on the reality TV front so he put her ass up there to pimp out for more money in HIS bank....

Oh god whoever gave that woman a show should be shot. And I'm not surprised he already has another baby-momma. He's got how many frickin kids? Probably from all different women. I just can't fathom a woman sleeping with him without protection. Ugh....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information