Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pune To Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: I Wish I Knew How To Quit You

Bronze Member

Default Pune To Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: I Wish I Knew How To Quit You

Sunday, October 29, 2006
    PUNE TO BRANGELINA: I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU
    It seems the whole Brangelina brouhaha is beginning to irk some residents of Pune's quiet and wooded Sindh Society. Locals have reportedly registered their protests for the inconvenience caused by the Brangelina Brigade.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have kept a smile on their faces while the positive PR keeps spinning, but according to the Times of India - an actual Indian publication - the Brangelina minders have manhandled photographers, threatened reporters and disrupted the daily routine of residents.
    'DT was witness to an argument at Sindh Society between a resident and security staff of the production unit. Angelina's bodyguard Mick was also seen exchanging a few words with the resident. Later, members of the production unit also joined the argument.

"They should learn how to talk first," he [the resident] said. "I should be at least allowed to enter my bungalow in peace," he added. Other residents too have voiced their displeasure. "We are facing power problems. There is unnecessary harassment as people keep asking us what is going on. Then crew members are constantly on different parts of the society and there is a privacy issue," said a resident.'

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrived at Pune airport in India to board private jet yesterday without the kids. Destination? Unknown.
    posted by arasto at Sunday, October 29, 2006

Link: http://fadedyouth.blogspot.com/2006/10/pune-to-brangelina-i-wish-i-knew-how.html

What are they actually doing over there? Looking for their next kid?

Silver Member

LMAO. The same guy who wrote the article that was quoted above , Gaurav Thakur for Times of India (which became the equivalent of a tabliod a long time ago, I'd go for IBN for trusted info), also wrote this lovely little article about the family. LOL. Dude can't make up his mind..whether to bash them or write glowingly about them. Who are you gonna trust?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Time for a picnic for Brangelina

GAURAV THAKUR
    [ 29 Oct, 2006 2113hrs ISTTIMES NEWS NETWORK ]
    RSS Feeds| SMS NEWS to 8888 for latest updates

We bring you exclusive pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, along with kids Zahara and Maddox, as they play in a park in Pune’s Sindh Society. It was the family’s time out. With children Maddox and Zahara in tow, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt headed to a park in Sindh Society, Pune, for an impromptu picnic, taking a break from the shooting of the film The Mighty Heart.

Since they returned from Jaipur, Brangelina had managed to keep a very low profile in Pune. But on Friday, at around 1.30 in the afternoon, the family was seen having some relaxed time together.

Especially Maddox, who was on a see-saw with dad Brad, was seen enjoying every minute of it. Sister Zahara and mom Angelina, however, were happy watching it all from a distance.

Angelina, who was holding Zahara throughout, could be seen talking and laughing with Brad. They were also seen looking at some passers by, maybe wondering if they would be recognised.

Probably keeping in mind this eventuality, two cars were seen parked close by, so that the family could make a quick escape if fans came looking.

But with Mick around, Angelina’s personal bodyguard who also allegedly roughed up a photographer recently, there was nothing to fear.
    He was constantly supervising the security arrangements. Considering the family chose to come out in the afternoon, when there are very few people around, the task was not too difficult to handle as well.

Sporting dark glasses, both the stars were completely at ease. While Brad was wearing a grey shirt and black jeans, Angelina was in a black dress. Looking like any other family out to have fun, they weren’t too bothered even by the afternoon sun.

And as kids will be kids, Maddox just refused to budge from the park. Even as Brad and Angelina cajoled him to return, he kept prolonging the picnic. Maddox has been a regular visitor to the park, accompanied by Mick.
    This was the first time Brad Pitt also came to play with them. Angelina had come here once before with Zahara to give company to Maddox.

At about 2.30 pm, the family slowly strolled towards the parked cars and headed towards the Nayansukh bungalow to commence shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    What are they actually doing over there? Looking for their next kid?
    Actually, I read somewhere that Brangelina do plan on adopting a baby while in India, and plan to conveniently name her "India". There might be a thread about it on here.

I think that Angie likes to be where she can control things.... If you throw enough money around a poor country people will likely kiss your ass and do what you want them to do. Glad people are getting fed up.. Nitelite you can post whatever you want we all know you post just because You LOVE ANGIE...... And are completely biased in your opinions...
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

It sounds like the folks in India are strong-minded and are not likely to be bought off with promises of funding a hospital, or adopting a local impoverished infant. I say good for them. I'd be pissed off, too if Brangelina and company came roaring into my neighborhood wreaking havoc.

Silver Member

And look what else Gaurav Thakur wrote for Times of India. He writes glowingly about them one minute and bashes them the next. LOL. What a great journalist..oh wait ..this is Times of India..never mind...it doesn't really have the best *ahem* journalistic integrity when it comes to writing stories. Anyways, this is what Mr. Thakur wrote after he bashed them. Ain't he sweet?

Time for a picnic for Brangelina
    GAURAV THAKUR
    [ 29 Oct, 2006 2113hrs ISTTIMES NEWS NETWORK ]

RSS Feeds| SMS NEWS to 8888 for latest updates

We bring you exclusive pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, along with kids Zahara and Maddox, as they play in a park in Pune’s Sindh Society.

It was the family’s time out. With children Maddox and Zahara in tow, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt headed to a park in Sindh Society, Pune, for an impromptu picnic, taking a break from the shooting of the film The Mighty Heart.

Since they returned from Jaipur, Brangelina had managed to keep a very low profile in Pune. But on Friday, at around 1.30 in the afternoon, the family was seen having some relaxed time together.

Especially Maddox, who was on a see-saw with dad Brad, was seen enjoying every minute of it. Sister Zahara and mom Angelina, however, were happy watching it all from a distance.

Angelina, who was holding Zahara throughout, could be seen talking and laughing with Brad. They were also seen looking at some passers by, maybe wondering if they would be recognised.

Probably keeping in mind this eventuality, two cars were seen parked close by, so that the family could make a quick escape if fans came looking.

But with Mick around, Angelina’s personal bodyguard who also allegedly roughed up a photographer recently, there was nothing to fear.

He was constantly supervising the security arrangements. Considering the family chose to come out in the afternoon, when there are very few people around, the task was not too difficult to handle as well.

Sporting dark glasses, both the stars were completely at ease. While Brad was wearing a grey shirt and black jeans, Angelina was in a black dress. Looking like any other family out to have fun, they weren’t too bothered even by the afternoon sun.

And as kids will be kids, Maddox just refused to budge from the park. Even as Brad and Angelina cajoled him to return, he kept prolonging the picnic. Maddox has been a regular visitor to the park, accompanied by Mick.

This was the first time Brad Pitt also came to play with them. Angelina had come here once before with Zahara to give company to Maddox.

At about 2.30 pm, the family slowly strolled towards the parked cars and headed towards the Nayansukh bungalow to commence shooting.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/221204.cms

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    I think that Angie likes to be where she can control things.... If you throw enough money around a poor country people will likely kiss your ass and do what you want them to do. Glad people are getting fed up.. Nitelite you can post whatever you want we all know you post just because You LOVE ANGIE...... And are completely biased in your opinions...
    There are alot of people here who are completely biased about Brad/Angelina - both positive and negatively.

Both are here in this thread as I type this

If you are referring to me............. Yeah I am biased that everytime I see certain postings from people they will always say one thing...... Brad and Angie are sooooooo great..... And I am sorry no actor/actress is really that great........ I think Angie is crazy, Brad is whipped and JA is boring.....
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

If you are referring to me............. Yeah I am biased that everytime I see certain postings from people they will always say one thing...... Brad and Angie are sooooooo great..... And I am sorry no actor/actress is really that great........ I think Angie is crazy, Brad is whipped and JA is boring.....

Actually, I was referring to the regular "I hate Brad/Angelina"..."I love Brad/Angelina" fans that ALWAYS have to come into threads such as these.

It seems that most people here are either for or against Angelina/Brad. I find that extremely odd either way. I think I may be the only member here who is completely indifferent to them. I also find it odd that someone can like/dislike a celebrity (that they have never met or never will meet) so much that they ALWAYS have to repeat themselves with same thing (but especially the ones with the same insults, over and over - those are most ridiculous). I have even noticed some members bring up these 2 names in threads that have NOTHING to do with them. Again, odd.

Anyway - my point was - there are always going to be "fans" who are bias to these 2, one way or another.

i dont give a crap, i just like seeing both sides get into a moronic froth over some dumbshit celebutards that dont even know they exist.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

ITA!!!! ... For some strange reason I CANNOT STOP clicking on these posts.... I just wish we could have some fun without being essayed on how great these two are.... That in itself is actually making me not like them. And am really thankful if Nite is posting then so is SLim and Sexy.. At least they balance each other out. hehe

See, that's what I don't get, just because I post negative articles about these two fucktards doesn't in any way mean that I am at level of psychoticness that is nitelife...I can count how many times I bother to respond to any of these threads and the reason I post the negatives is for the fun of it.

Oh well, I guess I really just hate being compared to the nitelife....NEVER a good thing!!!!!
    I could not be bothered to defend any celeb, they're all retards....but of course Brangelina are at the top of my list of most hated celebs!!!

I was teasing!!!!^^^ But at the same time glad to see ya here if we have to listen to the rants on how great ANgie is. I donot have the patience to keep posting on the threads-- you do... Plus yours seem just to be to get under her skin!!! I donot think you are obsessed though!!!!!!! Just needling!

I was teasing!!!!^^^ But at the same time glad to see ya here if we have to listen to the rants on how great ANgie is. I donot have the patience to keep posting on the threads-- you do... Plus yours seem just to be to get under her skin!!! I donot think you are obsessed though!!!!!!! Just needling!

Hahahaha....of course I know how you meant it. I wanted to paint myself in the best light when compared to nitey, just so she/he knows that it is my pleasure to post negative articles about Brangelina so she can valiantly come to their defense as usual......

I don't think you met Kari, she used to be so much fun, she used to always defend these guys but at least she was objective and not fanatical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information