Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson to Marry the Nanny

Default Michael Jackson to Marry the Nanny

Quite frankly, there's an alarming number of celebrities getting involved with their children's nanny. What's the deal, folks?

Not to anybody's surprise, Michael Jackson has recently added himself to the list. Perhaps hoping it will bring him closer to the kids in a weird, disturbing way we're all too familiar with.

The King Of Pop is reportedly planning to marry his children's nanny.

The singer recently settled the custody battle with his ex-wife, and mother of his two eldest children, Debbie Rowe, and is now free to move on with wedding plans, according to Britain's Daily Star newspaper.

The 48-year-old is currently living in Ireland with 39-year-old nanny Grace Rwaramba who his children reportedly refer to as "mum (sic)."

Jacko's former nurse Debbie Rowe is the mother of two eldest children, nine-year-old Prince Michael and eight-year-old Paris, and agreed to let him raise them when their marriage ended. But this year she claimed Jackson was an unfit parent and filed for custody of the kids.

Recently, however, Rowe, 48, agreed to let him keep Paris and Prince Michael in return for over $500,000 a year.

Jackson also has a third child, four-year-old Prince Michael II, aka Blanket.

exposay
    I just don't get it. Why?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Um, she better get a prenup, since he'll be coming after HER, after the much anticipated divorce. This dude is all sorts of fucked up.

She must have serious mental problems if she wants that freak for a husband.

Well, let's see...

another relatively recent charge of molestation.. trying to get his career back off the ground... what did he do last time.. hrmm..

Oh right! Married someone so he looked halfway normal!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Are the MJ fantard boards still humming these days? I wonder what they have to say about this. For the rest of us, what can we say that hasn't already been said about this freak?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

500,000 a year? Besides the fact that giving up your kids for money is pretty repulsive, I thought the freak was in serious debt? Odd.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

He's in rich people debt not normal person debt. There's a big difference.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Rich people debt doesn't have collectors. It has 'refinancers'
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quite frankly, there's an alarming number of celebrities getting involved with their children's nanny. What's the deal, folks?
    I'm only surprised he didn't jump on the other celeb trend - adopting baby boys.

Please correct the thread title. It should read Micheal Jackson to Marry The Manny.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    He's in rich people debt not normal person debt. There's a big difference.
    You mean he owes millions where we (the normal people) only owe hundreds????????????
    Just joking.
    And yeh I used to be on a fantard board for MJ. It was called mjisguilty.com and it was the most hilarious forum. It was a total michael bashing board. He deserves every insult he got.
    As for marrying? What is the fool thinking? That it makes him "normal"??? He is out of his mind....as usual.

Wait... a normal female is actually planning on marrying him? Something must be wrong with her.

I know it sounds horrible but when I look at Michael Jackson i cant imagine him even being capable of having sexual intercourse.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    I know it sounds horrible but when I look at Michael Jackson i cant imagine him even being capable of having sexual intercourse.
    Of course he can. Just not with another person.

Elite Member

I have to wonder what's wrong with these women agreeing to any sort of relationship/arrangement with him. Are they nuts? The guy is a freak and a pedophile to boot. And he can't possibly be straight. Do they actually condone his behavior? I guess $$$ really does talk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information