Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: 'Project Runway' Judge Slams 'Unhygienic' Britney Spears

  1. #1
    Elite Member moomies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough
    Posts
    15,515

    Default 'Project Runway' Judge Slams 'Unhygienic' Britney Spears

    'Project Runway' Judge Slams 'Unhygienic' Spears


    By WENN| Friday, October 20, 2006


    HOLLYWOOD - Pop superstar Britney Spears has been labeled a fashion failure in need of a wash by a guest judge on reality TV show Project Runway.

    Tim Gunn admits he finds the “Toxic” singer "repugnant."

    He says, "Aside from looking as though she's just been dragged out from under a truck that tried to run her over, she always looks like she's in need of personal hygiene.

    "The whole package to me is just repugnant. Ugh!"

    source:
    http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3569179

    If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

  2. #2
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crazytown
    Posts
    23,713

    Default



    Bahahahaha! Called out by a fashion guru on her lack of fashion and on her lack of hygiene, no less. Now more people in the public eye need to start calling her out and shunning her dirty trailer ass commercially.

  3. #3
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    15,707

    Default

    What's ol Tim gonna say when (or if) Brit Brit gets her act together and manages to pull off a come back? Hmm, I wonder....

  4. #4
    Penske material sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Great North West
    Posts
    14,480

    Default

    Have bucket and big soapy brush...hey Linds, come join Brit in my big bucket.

    She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

  5. #5
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Crazytown
    Posts
    23,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    What's ol Tim gonna say when (or if) Brit Brit gets her act together and manages to pull off a come back? Hmm, I wonder....
    You can never really wash away the kind of trash that Brit is. You can spackle it up with makeup, shellack it with hairspray, even put it on a diet and dress it up in nice clothes, but she's still just a dirty hick with no manners and no brains. No comeback will ever make us forget this.

  6. #6
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,038

    Default

    ... a fashion failure in need of a wash ...


  7. #7
    Elite Member ekee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Peach State
    Posts
    1,644

    Default

    First of all, Tim Gunn is not a judge. Secondly, like we didnt know already?

    I still love you Tim.

  8. #8
    Elite Member vballchica134's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    The whole interview is even better.


    Tim Gunn tells Us: Who Has Style?

    Us Weekly snagged some time with Project Runway’s Tim Gunn earlier this week. The head of the fashion design department at NYC’s Parsons school chatted with Us on myriad subjects, like going gray in his early twenties: “I honestly thought, for a long time, should I dye my hair? And then I thought, you know, there’s nothing sadder than a man with dyed hair. It’s just awful. So I am what I am.”

    And what about that big vocabulary? “I was lucky to have parents who really believed in good education and we had well, until we became teens, there was no television at the dinner table. We had conversation.”

    What it's like to work with Heidi Klum: “She has this incredible warmth that exudes from her even when she’s not around her children. There’s a playfulness to Heidi, while at the same time a seriousness. I mean, she’s German, so there’s a disciplinarian too.”

    Naturally, he wasn’t spilling any details about tonight’s season finale, but he did tell us which Hollywood A-listers “make it work” and which don’t.

    Kate Hudson: “She’s someone who, generally speaking, looks great,” says Gunn. “It’s a matter of dressing appropriately for wherever it is you’re going.”

    Jessica Simpson: “Why is she a celebrity?” Gunn wonders about the Employee of the Month star, whom he says is sometimes fashionable, sometimes horrendous. “But, boy, is she photographed all the time!”

    Sarah Jessica Parker: “I love her,” gushes Gunn, adding that Parker would be a “fabulous” guest judge of a future season of Project Runway. “She always looks beautifully put-together, but she’s not like somebody’s dress-up doll. I think she really weighs in on her stylists’ decisions.”

    Britney Spears: “Aside from looking as though she’s just been dragged out from under a truck that tried to run her over, she always looks like she’s in need of personal hygiene,” snipes Gunn about the new mom of two. “The whole package to me is just repugnant. Ugh!”

    http://usmagazine.com/node/2981

  9. #9
    Elite Member panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hotlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    Hee hee I love Tim Gunn! there is no excuse for poor hygiene! I may not have the nicest clothes, but I am always clean and neat!

  10. #10
    Elite Member bite me spidey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    I fucking love Tim.

  11. #11
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    I don't watch the show, but this guy sounds like he has a lot of common sense. But I don't share his worship of Sarah Jessica Parker. I think she's unnattractive, a boring dresser, and I never had the slightest interest in her show, "Hos in the City". However, I would still take her over Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson any day.

  12. #12
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    You can never really wash away the kind of trash that Brit is. You can spackle it up with makeup, shellack it with hairspray, even put it on a diet and dress it up in nice clothes, but she's still just a dirty hick with no manners and no brains. No comeback will ever make us forget this.
    That's perfect!

  13. #13
    Gold Member GoldDust77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    You can never really wash away the kind of trash that Brit is. You can spackle it up with makeup, shellack it with hairspray, even put it on a diet and dress it up in nice clothes, but she's still just a dirty hick with no manners and no brains. No comeback will ever make us forget this.
    I agree with ScooBeth--This post is perfect, Beeyotch; i completely agree. In the past couple years, Britney has shown us her TRUE colors. The nice clothes, perfectly made-up face, nicely-coiffed hair, etc. was what was just FAKE--the efforts of her entourage around her, who made Shitney look as great as they possibly could--for their own financial gain. It was just a carefully-orchestrated image, covering up the REAL Britney (who we've seen in the past couple years). She is white-trash to the core, and like you said, even if she does have a comeback & gets her fit body back & starts wearing decent clothes & nice makeup again--Big deal!--We've seen the TRUE Britney, which is what will still be underneath all the fancy stuff, and i for one won't be fooled into thinking she is hot, or at all intelligent, or possessing any fashion sense, ever again.--not after seeing her true colors.

    Anyway, on the subject of Tim Gunn, the writer of this article (the short article in the first post, that started this thread) is clueless about who the subject of their own article even is! How lame! It bugs me that it describes Tim Gunn as "a guest judge on a reality TV show". He's not a guest judge! Gunn is an integral part of the show--a PERMANENT member of the show; (as anyone who's watched the show knows) he is the contestants' mentor who guides them through their fashion-designing endeavors & provides them with advice since he is an EXPERT IN THE FASHION WORLD.--not just some random "guest judge on a reality TV show". As the Us article that someone posted says, the man is the head of the fashion design department at NYC’s Parsons school. Tim Gunn is a class act, and i like it that he gave his honest opinions in an interview!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

  14. #14
    Elite Member bite me spidey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    I agree with ScooBeth--This post is perfect, Beeyotch; i completely agree. In the past couple years, Britney has shown us her TRUE colors. The nice clothes, perfectly made-up face, nicely-coiffed hair, etc. was what was just FAKE--the efforts of her entourage around her, who made Shitney look as great as they possibly could--for their own financial gain. It was just a carefully-orchestrated image, covering up the REAL Britney (who we've seen in the past couple years). She is white-trash to the core, and like you said, even if she does have a comeback & gets her fit body back & starts wearing decent clothes & nice makeup again--Big deal!--We've seen the TRUE Britney, which is what will still be underneath all the fancy stuff, and i for one won't be fooled into thinking she is hot, or at all intelligent, or possessing any fashion sense, ever again.--not after seeing her true colors.

    Anyway, on the subject of Tim Gunn, the writer of this article (the short article in the first post, that started this thread) is clueless about who the subject of their own article even is! How lame! It bugs me that it describes Tim Gunn as "a guest judge on a reality TV show". He's not a guest judge! Gunn is an integral part of the show--a PERMANENT member of the show; (as anyone who's watched the show knows) he is the contestants' mentor who guides them through their fashion-designing endeavors & provides them with advice since he is an EXPERT IN THE FASHION WORLD.--not just some random "guest judge on a reality TV show". As the Us article that someone posted says, the man is the head of the fashion design department at NYC’s Parsons school. Tim Gunn is a class act, and i like it that he gave his honest opinions in an interview!
    I completely agree with everything you have said, even if there are run-on sentences in there.

  15. #15
    Gold Member GoldDust77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bite me spidey View Post
    I completely agree with everything you have said, even if there are run-on sentences in there.
    Last i knew, this was just a for-fun celebrity-gossip forum to casually chat & "bitch" about celebrities. I am a person who happens to be particular about grammar, but on here, i just write what comes to mind; i'm not particularly concerned about peoples' grammar & am certainly not in the habit of pointing out other posters' bothersome grammatical issues to them for no apparent reason, and do not see why you feel the need to do so. (How's THAT for a "run-on sentence"??!? )
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Project Runway
    By haggard in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 440
    Last Post: October 19th, 2006, 04:23 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 15th, 2006, 12:29 AM
  3. Top Chef - from the folks at Project Runway
    By KristiB in forum Television and Movies
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: May 31st, 2006, 06:13 AM
  4. Project Runway Winner Rips Heidi Klum
    By cocainekate in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 27th, 2006, 03:13 PM
  5. Iman @ Elle Magazine's Project Runway Event
    By SVZ in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 14th, 2005, 02:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •