Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Project Runway' Judge Slams 'Unhygienic' Britney Spears

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default 'Project Runway' Judge Slams 'Unhygienic' Britney Spears

'Project Runway' Judge Slams 'Unhygienic' Spears

By WENN| Friday, October 20, 2006

HOLLYWOOD - Pop superstar Britney Spears has been labeled a fashion failure in need of a wash by a guest judge on reality TV show Project Runway.

Tim Gunn admits he finds the “Toxic” singer "repugnant."

He says, "Aside from looking as though she's just been dragged out from under a truck that tried to run her over, she always looks like she's in need of personal hygiene.

"The whole package to me is just repugnant. Ugh!"

source:
    http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3569179

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Bahahahaha! Called out by a fashion guru on her lack of fashion and on her lack of hygiene, no less. Now more people in the public eye need to start calling her out and shunning her dirty trailer ass commercially.

What's ol Tim gonna say when (or if) Brit Brit gets her act together and manages to pull off a come back? Hmm, I wonder....

Have bucket and big soapy brush...hey Linds, come join Brit in my big bucket.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    What's ol Tim gonna say when (or if) Brit Brit gets her act together and manages to pull off a come back? Hmm, I wonder....
    You can never really wash away the kind of trash that Brit is. You can spackle it up with makeup, shellack it with hairspray, even put it on a diet and dress it up in nice clothes, but she's still just a dirty hick with no manners and no brains. No comeback will ever make us forget this.

... a fashion failure in need of a wash ...

First of all, Tim Gunn is not a judge. Secondly, like we didnt know already?

I still love you Tim.

The whole interview is even better.

Tim Gunn tells Us: Who Has Style?

Us Weekly snagged some time with Project Runway’s Tim Gunn earlier this week. The head of the fashion design department at NYC’s Parsons school chatted with Us on myriad subjects, like going gray in his early twenties: “I honestly thought, for a long time, should I dye my hair? And then I thought, you know, there’s nothing sadder than a man with dyed hair. It’s just awful. So I am what I am.”

And what about that big vocabulary? “I was lucky to have parents who really believed in good education and we had well, until we became teens, there was no television at the dinner table. We had conversation.”

What it's like to work with Heidi Klum: “She has this incredible warmth that exudes from her even when she’s not around her children. There’s a playfulness to Heidi, while at the same time a seriousness. I mean, she’s German, so there’s a disciplinarian too.”

Naturally, he wasn’t spilling any details about tonight’s season finale, but he did tell us which Hollywood A-listers “make it work” and which don’t.

Kate Hudson: “She’s someone who, generally speaking, looks great,” says Gunn. “It’s a matter of dressing appropriately for wherever it is you’re going.”

Jessica Simpson: “Why is she a celebrity?” Gunn wonders about the Employee of the Month star, whom he says is sometimes fashionable, sometimes horrendous. “But, boy, is she photographed all the time!”

Sarah Jessica Parker: “I love her,” gushes Gunn, adding that Parker would be a “fabulous” guest judge of a future season of Project Runway. “She always looks beautifully put-together, but she’s not like somebody’s dress-up doll. I think she really weighs in on her stylists’ decisions.”

Britney Spears: “Aside from looking as though she’s just been dragged out from under a truck that tried to run her over, she always looks like she’s in need of personal hygiene,” snipes Gunn about the new mom of two. “The whole package to me is just repugnant. Ugh!”

http://usmagazine.com/node/2981

Hee hee I love Tim Gunn! there is no excuse for poor hygiene! I may not have the nicest clothes, but I am always clean and neat!

I fucking love Tim.

I don't watch the show, but this guy sounds like he has a lot of common sense. But I don't share his worship of Sarah Jessica Parker. I think she's unnattractive, a boring dresser, and I never had the slightest interest in her show, "Hos in the City". However, I would still take her over Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson any day.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    You can never really wash away the kind of trash that Brit is. You can spackle it up with makeup, shellack it with hairspray, even put it on a diet and dress it up in nice clothes, but she's still just a dirty hick with no manners and no brains. No comeback will ever make us forget this.
    That's perfect!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I agree with ScooBeth--This post is perfect, Beeyotch; i completely agree. In the past couple years, Britney has shown us her TRUE colors. The nice clothes, perfectly made-up face, nicely-coiffed hair, etc. was what was just FAKE--the efforts of her entourage around her, who made Shitney look as great as they possibly could--for their own financial gain. It was just a carefully-orchestrated image, covering up the REAL Britney (who we've seen in the past couple years). She is white-trash to the core, and like you said, even if she does have a comeback & gets her fit body back & starts wearing decent clothes & nice makeup again--Big deal!--We've seen the TRUE Britney, which is what will still be underneath all the fancy stuff, and i for one won't be fooled into thinking she is hot, or at all intelligent, or possessing any fashion sense, ever again.--not after seeing her true colors.

Anyway, on the subject of Tim Gunn, the writer of this article (the short article in the first post, that started this thread) is clueless about who the subject of their own article even is! How lame! It bugs me that it describes Tim Gunn as "a guest judge on a reality TV show". He's not a guest judge! Gunn is an integral part of the show--a PERMANENT member of the show; (as anyone who's watched the show knows) he is the contestants' mentor who guides them through their fashion-designing endeavors & provides them with advice since he is an EXPERT IN THE FASHION WORLD.--not just some random "guest judge on a reality TV show". As the Us article that someone posted says, the man is the head of the fashion design department at NYC’s Parsons school. Tim Gunn is a class act, and i like it that he gave his honest opinions in an interview!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    I agree with ScooBeth--This post is perfect, Beeyotch; i completely agree. In the past couple years, Britney has shown us her TRUE colors. The nice clothes, perfectly made-up face, nicely-coiffed hair, etc. was what was just FAKE--the efforts of her entourage around her, who made Shitney look as great as they possibly could--for their own financial gain. It was just a carefully-orchestrated image, covering up the REAL Britney (who we've seen in the past couple years). She is white-trash to the core, and like you said, even if she does have a comeback & gets her fit body back & starts wearing decent clothes & nice makeup again--Big deal!--We've seen the TRUE Britney, which is what will still be underneath all the fancy stuff, and i for one won't be fooled into thinking she is hot, or at all intelligent, or possessing any fashion sense, ever again.--not after seeing her true colors.

Anyway, on the subject of Tim Gunn, the writer of this article (the short article in the first post, that started this thread) is clueless about who the subject of their own article even is! How lame! It bugs me that it describes Tim Gunn as "a guest judge on a reality TV show". He's not a guest judge! Gunn is an integral part of the show--a PERMANENT member of the show; (as anyone who's watched the show knows) he is the contestants' mentor who guides them through their fashion-designing endeavors & provides them with advice since he is an EXPERT IN THE FASHION WORLD.--not just some random "guest judge on a reality TV show". As the Us article that someone posted says, the man is the head of the fashion design department at NYC’s Parsons school. Tim Gunn is a class act, and i like it that he gave his honest opinions in an interview!
    I completely agree with everything you have said, even if there are run-on sentences in there.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by bite me spidey View Post
    I completely agree with everything you have said, even if there are run-on sentences in there.
    Last i knew, this was just a for-fun celebrity-gossip forum to casually chat & "bitch" about celebrities. I am a person who happens to be particular about grammar, but on here, i just write what comes to mind; i'm not particularly concerned about peoples' grammar & am certainly not in the habit of pointing out other posters' bothersome grammatical issues to them for no apparent reason, and do not see why you feel the need to do so. (How's THAT for a "run-on sentence"??!? )
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information