Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow Reunite

Default Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow Reunite

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.ph...trow_team_up1/

Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow Team Up

Brad Pitt is to be reunited on screen with former lover Gwyneth Paltrow.

The couple - who were together for three years and were engaged to be married - are to star in 'Dirty Tricks' about the life of former American president Richard Nixon.

The film - which also stars Sharon Stone, Meryl Streep, Jim Broadbent, Annette Bening, and Jill Clayburgh - will cover the Watergate scandal during which Martha Mitchell, played by Streep, blew the whistle on her husband - Nixon chief of staff John Mitchell.

Gwyneth will play Maureen Dean, the wife of John Dean who, unlike Mitchell, stood by her man as the Nixon team went down in scandal.

It is not yet known what Brad's part will be.

The pair were last seen on screen together in homicide thriller 'Se7en' in which they played husband and wife.

Gwyneth is now married to Coldplay singer Chris Martin and has two children, Apple and Moses, with him. Brad is in a relationship with Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie and is joint legal guardian of her two adopted children, Maddox and Zahara, and father to her daughter Shiloh Nouvel.

Brad and Gwyneth split in 1997 but she later said in an interview with Barbara Walters that she regretted breaking up with him.

She said she wished him well and couldn't believe he went out with her when she was "such a mess."
    Could this spell the end for Brangelina? It would serve AJ right if Brad wandered off for a co-star...not that I wish that on them, I like them together.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Meh, Gwennie is married now and has kids. And so is Brad basically. I don't see it working out between these two, and honestly, never liked them together anyway. So, there. hee

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Meh, Gwennie is married now and has kids. And so is Brad basically. I don't see it working out between these two, and honestly, never liked them together anyway. So, there. hee
    That's because Brad was pussy whipped and Princess Gwynnie's clone.

Wait a minute!! History seems to repeat itself!!

Sounds like it could be a good movie except Annette Bening gets on my last nerve.

It would have to be really weird, though, to play married with an ex. I don't care who you are.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Silver Member

Hmmm Good to know that Brad isn't bitter towards Gweny anymore.. Wow..who knew that people can still be professional and friends after their break up..I thought everyone was supposed to stay bitter forever and cry on Okra's shoulder five minutes and pose naked on magazine covers to get over the heart break. Good for Brad. Incidently, Billy Bob also remarked that he and Angie are okay with each other. Even Brad has no jealousy...he'll be working with Billy Bob Thorton who will be staring in a Brad Pitt Plan B production called Peace Like A River in 2007.
    Brad's not jealous of Angie's ex and Angie ain't jealous of Brad's ex. How refreshing. If only Maniston could stop with the lost poor girl act now at the age 37.

Ida

Why would Brad live Angelina? Thats a good question. But who knows - i am shoer they are friends NOT.

No seriously - do you think Maddox will let him go? He will not live her - especially the children and ESPECIALLY now that she gave him a biological daughter.
    If he does then he is one ASS ****

Silver Member

Wait..just checked the info.. Brad’s producing the movie not starring in it. The director said he wanted Brad to play Paltrow’s hubby...but I guess it's not happening. Hmm..So why is this a headline story? Brad's producing a movie with Putrid ..I mean Paltrow ..but he's done that before. The new movie Running with Scisorrs has her in it and Plan B produced that too. Still nice to know Brad doesn't hold grudges. coughManistoncough.

Brad's always known to offer parts to people he is either friends with or worked with. Matt Damon was given the script for the Departed..Casey Afflecks in the Ocean's movies and now he's in that Jesse James movie with Brad. Benjamin Button has Julia Ormond who was in the Legend of the Falls with Brad..she plays Blanchett's daughter. Billy Bob's in another movie produced by Plan B. How is this news again?

Interesting... or not.

Whoopedy-do. *twirls finger in the air*

Did this article even mention Jen????????? WHy does her name come up when she wasn't even mentioned?
    Last edited by mistify; October 19th, 2006 at 08:00 PM.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

They looked good together as a couple because they had the same freaking haircut! Short and blonde.

And I cant see anything happening; but who knows. I'm a firm believer in what comes around, goes around. And snagging a male who left his wife/girlfriend to be with you, is likie putting on stockings with holes in them. They're likely to leave YOU for SOMEONE ELSE later on.

Remember this pic?

Se7en was an awesome movie.

^ That's one of my favorite movies. I was not into Brad at the time though, in fact I've never been into Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    Did this article even mention Jen????????? WHy does her name come up when she wasn't even mentioned?
    Because irrational people keep bringing her into it?? That's my guess.

Only in Hollywood do people routinely work, and possibly play tonsil hockey, with their exes.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    That's because Brad was pussy whipped and Princess Gwynnie's clone.

Wait a minute!! History seems to repeat itself!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information