Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Mills claims Paul McCartney beat her up

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Heather Mills claims Paul McCartney beat her up

Heather Mills is accusing her estranged husband Paul McCartney of repeated violence against her.

Explosive court papers lodged by her lawyers in their £1billion divorce battle portray him as a 'vindictive' man who once tried to choke her and even attacked her while she was pregnant.

Click here to see the claims in Heather's court papers

Last night, Sir Paul's spokesman refused to comment on the allegations, but it is understood he denies them and that they will be fiercely contested in court.

In an extraordinary escalation of their dispute, Miss Mills claims in the documents that the ex-Beatle:

Subjected her to four violent attacks, including one in which he stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass.
    Continued to use illegal drugs and drink excessively, despite promises made before they married.
    Hurled abuse at his wife, calling her an 'ungrateful bitch'.
    Tried to prevent her breastfeeding, saying: 'They are my breasts.'
    Made her cancel a crucial operation because it interfered with his holiday plans.
    Objected 'vociferously' when she asked to buy an antique bedpan to save her crawling to the toilet at night.
    In the papers, which will form the basis of her bid for a share of Sir Paul's estimated £1billion fortune, she claims he became 'physically violent' and acted in a 'vindictive, punitive manner' towards her.

A series of episodes are described in which she alleges he physically attacked her.

In Los Angeles, in November 2002, the papers say, he 'grabbed her by the neck and pushed her over a coffee table'.

He then went outside and, in his allegedly drunken state, fell down a hill, cutting his arm, which remains scarred Later, in May 2003, while Miss Mills was four weeks' pregnant, she claims Sir Paul became 'angry and pushed' her into a bath. She says she suffered 'shock and distress'.

On Long Island, in August 2003, Miss Mills asked Sir Paul if he had been smoking marijuana and claims he became 'very angry, yelled at her, grabbed her neck and started choking her'.

In April 2006, as the marriage neared collapse, Sir Paul allegedly tipped red wine from a bottle over his wife's head and then threw what remained in his glass at her.

The divorce papers claim that Sir Paul 'then reached to grab the respondent's (Miss Mills's) wine glass, and broke the bowl of the glass from the stem.

'He then lunged at the respondent with the broken, sharp stem of the wine glass, which cut and pierced the respondent's arm just below the elbow, and it began to bleed profusely.

'He proceeded to manhandle the respondent, flung her into her wheelchair and wheeled it outside, screaming at her to apologise for "winding him up".' Miss Mills 'still bears the scars of the assault', the papers say.

The papers allege that Sir Paul humiliated his wife, or ignored her needs. After the birth of their daughter Beatrice in 2003, he forced his exhausted wife to 'accompany him everywhere' still with no regard to her physical or disability needs, they claim.

'Forced to crawl on hands and knees'
    In April 2006, it is claimed, Miss Mills - who lost a leg in a road accident in 1993 - was forced to crawl on her hands and knees up the steps of a plane because they were not wide enough for her wheelchair and Sir Paul had not made other arrangements.

Sir Paul allegedly told his wife during her pregnancy she should not breastfeed because 'they are my breasts'. He is alleged to have told her: 'I don't want a mouthful of breastmilk.'

She breastfed for six weeks, but gave up because Sir Paul would constantly interrupt her during home 'crawling on her hands feeds which left her 'miserable and knees while dragging her and demoralised', the papers wheelchair, crutches and personal say. possessions' to her car.

In November 2005, Sir Paul is alleged to have forced her to defer an essential and already once-cancelled operation on her leg because it 'interfered with his holiday plans'.

The papers claim Sir Paul vomited on himself after a drinking session towards the end of their relationship and staggered home drunk and slurring, demanding his dinner.

On April 28 this year, with the Sir Paul has signalled his marriage 'irretrievably broken determination not to be down', Miss Mills left the family painted as the villain. His divorce petition allegedly cites his wife's 'unreasonable behaviour'.

His claims that she was 'argumentative' and 'rude to staff' during their marriage were leaked, along with the assertion that she reneged on a deal to take £30million in exchange for a painless divorce.

Miss Mills has hired the lawyer who won Princess Diana her £17million settlement from Prince Charles.

She replaced her long-standing lawyer Stephen Taylor with Anthony Julius, of Mishcon de Reya. Sir Paul will be represented by Fiona Shackleton, who took Charles's side in 1996. Last night, a spokesman for Sir Paul refused to comment. Mishcon de Reya said it would not comment on leaked or allegedly leaked documents.

But a statement added: 'The law firm can however confirm that Lady Heather Mills McCartney stands by everything that has been filed at court on her behalf and intend to prove its truth in due course, should this be necessary.

Miss Mills's spokesman said last night: 'I can't confirm the validity of these documents. I can only refer you to Heather's lawyers.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...&icc=NEWS&ct=5

Sounds like she wasn't LInda and that pissed him off.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Subjected her to four violent attacks, including one in which he stabbed her in the arm with a broken wine glass.
    'He then lunged at the respondent with the broken, sharp stem of the wine glass, which cut and pierced the respondent's arm just below the elbow, and it began to bleed profusely.
    She must have a scar from that if this really did happen...
    I'm not a McCartney fan or anything but I'm finding it very hard to believe he abused her like she says he did.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Considering her reputation I don't believe one word of it. She's a conniving, harsh, one and a half legged bitch.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She says in the statement that she still bears the marks so I guess it'll all come out in court. I don't know, I think she's pretty hated and he's cultivated his nice guy image for a long time but what the truth is might be something different entirely.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

If what she says is true, he's one grumpy old man.

Heather Mills has a reputation for lying, so I'll take these claims with a grain of salt. The one thing that stood out for me was her claim that Paul forced her to go out when she didn't really want to. Wasn't she complaining a few months ago that Paul was boring and never took her anywhere?

If he did all this I wonder why she didn't leave him before.
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Silver Member

...to be honest, I don't know what I think and I don't really care. Ijust hate to see somebody like Heather Mills get completely mauled inthe press, when it was nthing more than ''she did a few dodgy pictures and possibly was a high-priced call girl'' 20 YEARS AGO. So for that alone it's kind of nice to have the balance lol!! Can't have Paul getting ALL the positivity his way now can we?!

I THINK it is possible that she stayed because she knew that if she left him, she would lose the force of McCartney protection around her and everything she had done in terms of creating a public image would be lost. As it stands, he left HER and she had that taken away from her anyway.

Or maybe she is just trying to save face now, but it seems a pretty risly way to do it fi you ask me because she is claiming she has the scars to prove it.

As I said, I don't know and I don't care but maybe I try too hard to see SOME good in people.

Angry

This just REEKS of desperate bullsh*t!!!! God, I really hope this woman gets her cumuppence cause she sure as hell deserves it - evil witch! I'm POSITIVE Paul's not perfect and I'm damn sure they had plenty of problems but in the words of some old fishwife 'it takes two to tango' and I'll bet she dished out far more crap than she ever got back.
    I DON'T LIKE HER!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

I don't believe one word of it. If it had really been that bad she would have divorced him earlier.

I can't stand this greedy, lying vulture. What a miserable fucking cow!! I really hope he sticks it to her in the end. Stupid bitch.

Bronze Member

Maybe bitch got on his fucking nerves, so she got the beating she was begging for. If he was a wife beater, I'm pretty sure the whole world would have noticed a couple of decades before Linda passed away.

There's probably some degree of truth in here somewhere. Who knows to what extent this is true though. My guess is only small amounts really happened. Still, what a sad battle for their kid.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaNotLiza View Post
    Maybe bitch got on his fucking nerves, so she got the beating she was begging for. If he was a wife beater, I'm pretty sure the whole world would have noticed a couple of decades before Linda passed away.
    You're saying if she got on his nerves, a beating is something she deserved (begged for)? No one deserves to be harmed because another loses their temper...no matter how annoying the other person is.

Just because nothing was heard about his 'wife beatings' doesn't mean it never happened with Linda. There are plenty of women who suffer in silence. No one can say what truly happens behind closed doors. I assume nothing.

The papers claim Sir Paul vomited on himself after a drinking session towards the end of their relationship and staggered home drunk and slurring, demanding his dinner.

Demanded to the staff cause you know she didn't fucking cook! She really expects us to believe that

Or maybe she is just trying to save face now, but it seems a pretty risly way to do it fi you ask me because she is claiming she has the scars to prove it.

Hell I have lots of scars, and it would be really easy to say He cut me with a broken glass and here is the scar to prove it.
    I really don't care one way or the other, but I do think it's strange that the allegations came out now-not in the beginning. IMO things didn't go the way she thought they would re the divorce and she is slinging mud trying to get what she wants.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information