Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kirsten Dunst blames media for breakup with *coughgaycough* Jake Gyllenhaal

Wink Kirsten Dunst blames media for breakup with *coughgaycough* Jake Gyllenhaal

(BANG) - Kirsten Dunst blames her split from Jake Gyllenhaal on work pressures.

The 'Marie Antoinette' actress - who ended her relationship with the 'Brokeback Mountain' actor in 2004 after two years - says the couple struggled with their relationship because of the constant public interest in them.

She told In Style magazine: "We tried to be honest with each other and work it out but it is hard to have a relationship in this business."

The 24-year-old star - who has since dated several celebrities, including Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine and her 'Spider-Man' co-star Tobey Maguire - has revealed she initially fell for Jake because of his personality.

She said: "Jake is a wonderful guy, so funny and grounded."

Dunst also revealed she is attracted to talented people.

The actress insists she needs to admire someone professionally to be attracted to them physically.

She said: "I am impressed by people that are really good at what they do. When someone is talented, that makes them sexy. That's what beauty is to me."

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn....etect=&abc=abc
    "... and when someone can decorate my place and cook really well, that makes them even more sexy.."
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I don't really get the attraction of Jake. I've barely seen him on television but I find him so boring and dull. His face is quite odd too... Somewhat thin and slanted like someone squished him on both sides and twisted a little bit. Ok that was kind of mean but... I just don't see it.

I actually did think him and Kirsten were cute together though. Both kind of homely and had bad fashion sense; both kind of greasy looking etc. They were cute.

I donot think he is very attractive at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Well then you and me are the only ones apparently.

Zee

Add another one to the list. Every time I see him- he is the Bubble Boy.

Bubble boy does Brokeback Mountain- Jar head, etc. Still the Bubble boy.

So if he ever comes out of the closet- do the beards ever get called on the carpet?
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

He's just a bit too pretty for me...and my "gaydar" goes "DING DING DING!" whenever I see Toothy, I mean Jake...my bad!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7 View Post
    He's just a bit too pretty for me...and my "gaydar" goes "DING DING DING!" whenever I see Toothy, I mean Jake...my bad!
    I'm really curious about him because of that. I almost want to go and find an interview with him just to see if he dances around in rainbows or something because a lot of people say he pings their 'gaydar.'

at the mental image of Toothy dancing in rainbows!!!!!!!!!!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Oh i am so glad to read on this thread that there are other people who do NOT find Jake attractive at all! I have NEVER understood his appeal. Not only do i NOT find him sexy in the least, i find him downright UGLY, goofy-looking, completely UNsexy, cheesy, and homely. In fact, i find him SO UNATTRACTIVE, that i honestly cannot even comprehend how other people COULD find him attractive. YUCK.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

I remember when they broke up, she said that she was a party animal and he was a stay-at-home type of boyfriend.

Now it's work that broke them apart???

HUH????
    Go Habs Go!!

Bronze Member

Jake Gyllenhaal is attractive but boring. I think Maggie Gyllenhaal is the better actor in the family and a much more controversial and interesting person. Don't know if Jake is gay because there is no evidence or real hardcore proof to suggest he is.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanJames View Post
    Jake Gyllenhaal is attractive but boring. I think Maggie Gyllenhaal is the better actor in the family and a much more controversial and interesting person. Don't know if Jake is gay because there is no evidence or real hardcore proof to suggest he is.
    There's no evidence or hard-core proof that anyone is gay—it's gossip because it's all speculation. Well actually I take that back... There's some pretty good evidence that John and Tom are gay.

I agree that Maggie is the more interesting Gyllenhaal. I don't know much about any of them—I'm not a fan so I don't have any more information—but I have always kind of liked Maggie.

Wow, who cares.
    I agree with people who have said, a)he's not that attractive, and b)he sets off the gay dar.

I don't think he's overly attractive, but not ugly. I'd do him, sure. Though he's totally Toothy.

She said: "I am impressed by people that are really good at what they do. When someone is talented, that makes them sexy. That's what beauty is to me."
    A nice way of saying she needs to ride someone's coattails because her acting blows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information