Thread: Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Reunited

Default Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie Reunited

Paris & Nicole: Reunited and It Feels So Good

Time to retire those Team Paris and Team Nicole T-shirts.
    Once and future BFFs Paris and Nicole Richie have apparently ended their feud of roughly 18 months, signaling their rekindled friendship with a meal, a sleepover and, natch, a photo-op.

The Simple Life costars arrived together Sunday night at Dan Tana's Steakhouse, a West Hollywood eatery that just happened to be rife with paparazzi to chronicle their every reunited move.

Hilton drove the duo to the restaurant in her Range Rover--considering her driving record of, the fact that Richie was riding shotgun really gives the reconciliation a genuine feel--and the celebutantes entered the restaurant side by side. An hour and a half later, they exited, Richie with doggy bag in hand, and sat adjacent to each other on a bench text-messaging while waiting for the valet to bring the car around.

"We are back!" they said before driving off.

But the reunion between the childhood friends didn't end there.

E! News has learned that, following the duo's very public meal, the twosome retired to Hilton's Hollywood Hills home for a two-person, multi-dog sleepover.

There's no word yet on what sparked the sudden reconciliation, though perhaps the lack of info is fitting. There's still no official word on what caused the feud in the first place.

Theories abound as to why the best buds called it quits in the spring of 2005. The most enduring rumor is that Hilton was less than tickled when Richie screened the sex tape One Night in Paris in front of friends and family that had originally gathered to watch Hilton host Saturday Night Live.

Another persistent rumor is that Richie's growing fame eclipsed her role as sidekick on The Simple Life and that she was no longer happy playing second fiddle to Hilton when she logged just as many column inches in the tabloids.

Last April, Hilton famously issued a statement acknowledging the feud.

"It's no big secret that Nicole and I are no longer friends," she said at the time.

"I will not go into the details of what happened. All I will say is that Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I am ever going to say about it."

The feud was so bitter that the two shot their reality show segments separately last season for E! (E! Online is a division of E! Networks). We're guessing the reconciliation will make Life much more simple this time around.

-yahoo entertainment

so how long before paris and nicole are stealing each others boyfriends
    Last edited by silver024; October 9th, 2006 at 12:40 PM.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Oh whatever. It was just a big stunt anyway.

I do have a question about board rules though, do we have to change Banned's name in articles as well?

apparently we arent supposed to change the names at all?? i just got a pm giving me a -1 for using "banned" instead of paris..my bad

You can use "banned" in threads, but thread titles still have to contain the person's full name, same as it's always been.

thanks noday..ive only started a few threads..guess i should read the rules before i start a thread

Why cant they both GO AWAY..
    They're only who they are because of who their families are. They both have no talent, and the only attention Nicole gets now is because shes a walking skeleton.

Maybe if we stopped giving a rats ass about them—meaning talking about them—they'd disappear. Oh that would be a splendid time.

Thread Information