Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham & Katie Holmes: The New Sisterhood

Silver Member

Default Victoria Beckham & Katie Holmes: The New Sisterhood

Posh & Katie: The New Sisterhood

Newly arrived in France...Little Sci's mother is hangin' with my Posh, doing a little shopping, a few days of bliss during fashion week - and perhaps to pick up her wedding dress?

The buzz is that it's a quick trip, that she's arrived for a final fitting at one of the major couture houses and will be flying back with the gown. A more convenient option because she keeps slimming down, or bumping up, depending on the girdle.

Just a rumour right now, you take it with a hefty homoerotic grain of salt, but what's really interesting is that no one can ever catch her on the move when it really counts, which is why at press time, there is no solid evidence as to whether or not Suri is with her.

Amazing how Scientologists can just teleport at will, non?

Anyway...worthy of note - Katie is a TALL. I know they're both wearing heels but still, she's dwarfing Victoria.

Hee.

I swear, that just came out.

And - though this is sure to elicit much hate - I don't think she has cute calves. I do think however that she's dressing and acting more and more like a socialite, more 'Lady What Lunch' (NOT a typo), than promising actress with a really cute nose...interestingly enough, like Nicole 10 years ago.

- Lainey http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=4744
    Last edited by moomies; October 6th, 2006 at 12:46 AM. Reason: full name in title

Some people here already said that her fashion was resembling Nicole's from back then.

Not that I like Posh (actually I don't like her at all) but at least she's away from Tom for a little while. Though I'm sure he planned the trip.

Elite Member

Katie looks frumpy... funny how she has had lunch without Tom and now out with Posh.. What is going on?? I wonder if Posh is one of her bridesmaids?

A*O

[cracked record]
    Posh and Becks (rich, famous and stupid) are being groomed by the Scientologists to join the cult, just you wait and see, and Katie is part of the Plan
    [/cracked record]
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

This woman sure does get around an awful lot without her 'baby'.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Gold Member

I remember past interviews when people would comment on how well Nicole looked and she would say that Tom had picked out her clothes for her. I'm sure the little control freak is doing the same for Katie as well.

Of course the kid isn't with her and of course she's never seen with the kid because it's all a sham. Those fake pictures were put out to 'prove' they really have a baby, but notice that no one has seen the kid since? Katie is here, there, everywhere - either by herself or with her gay boyfriend, but never with a stroller [like a real mother of a firstborn]. If anything, it just looks all the more like a scam now.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Of course the kid isn't with her and of course she's never seen with the kid because it's all a sham. Those fake pictures were put out to 'prove' they really have a baby, but notice that no one has seen the kid since? Katie is here, there, everywhere - either by herself or with her gay boyfriend, but never with a stroller [like a real mother of a firstborn]. If anything, it just looks all the more like a scam now.
    ^^TOTALLY AGREE. Glad to see there's still someone who thinks this way, too. I didn't buy those Vanity Fair photos for a second. It was just the baby they adopted or "bought", IMO...maybe even borrowed just for the photo shoot. (And while i'm on the subject, WHY the heck did they stick a big black toupee on that obviously red-headed baby????) And like others have said, IF Katie were really a mother to that baby, she would have the baby with her pretty much all the time! But yet we see her sitting for hours at soccer games, strolling around London, out & about with The Gay Dwarf, but NEVER do they have their own baby with them???!!!! Strange. Very strange. Yup, i'm with you Aabbcc, those pictures were, like everything else with this bizarre *couple* simply a publicity move.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Katie Holmes seems more of a maternal type than Gwen Stefani, and yet I've seen several pix of her and *le sigh* Gavin out n' about with little Kingston.

So, um, yeah, no, I don't buy it for a second. Katie Holmes is not a mother.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Go home to your kids you stoopid bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Where's mommy"

-"Oh she's out shopping w/ her equally retarded friend in paris; sorry i guess you know the importance placed on you"

I can't believe people actually believe Katie didn't give birth. That baby looks like a perfect mix of Katie and Tom. I'm really stunned at the amount of crap people believe.

I don't like Tom or Katie, and I could not care less if he's gay and she's his beard and it was all a PR stunt, I think it's safe to say they had a damn baby.

No, it is not safe to say they had a baby. I'd like to know how you can be so certain they did.

Well I wasn't in the room with them when they had the baby, but how are people so certain they didn't?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bite me spidey View Post
    I can't believe people actually believe Katie didn't give birth. That baby looks like a perfect mix of Katie and Tom. I'm really stunned at the amount of crap people believe.

I don't like Tom or Katie, and I could not care less if he's gay and she's his beard and it was all a PR stunt, I think it's safe to say they had a damn baby.
    well she was 'pregnant' for about 10 or 11 months so thats one reason why i don't believe it and they piss me off too. also her 'bump' was changing size shape and texture every other time she was photographed!

Quote Originally Posted by bite me spidey View Post
    Well I wasn't in the room with them when they had the baby, but how are people so certain they didn't?
    Did you not see the photos of the amazing vanishing stomach? Katie's belly was up and down more than a bride's nightie for the entire 10 ... 11 months she was pregnant.

Weirdest pregnancy ever!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information