Thread: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive in Pune, India

Silver Member

Default Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive in Pune, India

http://www.justjared.com/2006/10/05/brad-angelina-india/comment-page-4/#comments

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are said to have arrived in Pune, India for the shooting of The Might Heart, a film about American journalist Daniel Pearl who was slain by Muslim extremists in Pakistan. The Might Heart will be co-produced by Pitt’s production company and Angelina will star as Pearl’s wife, Mariane.
    Airport sources claim that the Jolie-Pitt family arrived today at Pune International Airport at about 3pm by chartered plane and then drove in two cars to Le Meridien Hotel. Says one source: “First they went to Mumbai and from there they took a flight to Pune. They have just reached the Pune airport and arrangements are being made to take them to their destination.”

Hotel Le Meridien - Damn these two go everywhere! I'm so jealous after seeing where they are going to stay.

Last edited by moomies; October 5th, 2006 at 04:22 PM. Reason: plz add FULL NAMES in thread titles

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I have to be honest here....as much as I love gossip I think when families are doing thier thing, the paps should back the fuck off.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I have to be honest here....as much as I love gossip I think when families are doing thier thing, the paps should back the fuck off.
    Yep. And unless they are fighting in public or Brad's @ a strip joint - who cares?

So a family, while they may be "beautiful", goes on a vacation... BORING. Any celeb adopting a baby from another country... BORING.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Elite Member

They're filming a movie. how is that a family thing? She is playing Marianne Pearl. This is no vacation

Silver Member

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are said to have arrived in Pune, India for the shooting of The Might Heart
    --------------------------------

What vacation?

Thread Information