Thread: Orlando Bloom dating Penelope Cruz?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Orlando Bloom dating Penelope Cruz?

September 29, 2006 -- ORLANDO Bloom isn't one to let grass grow under his feet. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star was caught on what some say was a date with Tom Cruise's ex, Penelope Cruz, at Hyde in L.A. Monday night by our spies. "They were definitely together and holding hands," we're told. We hear Bloom is trying to publicly flaunt the relationship because his ex, Kate Bosworth, has been seeing James Rousseau - a model she met at the Marc Jacobs show during Fashion Week. A rep for Bloom and Bosworth declined comment. Cruz's rep insisted, "They are not dating."
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/09292006...t_pagesix_.htm

Wow. She must be making a bundle as the beard du joir. (sorry, that's probably spelled incorrectly)
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Aren't they BOTH gay? hahaha.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, Penelope Cruz was with ThetinTom, then Mathew Mc..whatever and now Orlando Bloom, about whom gay rumors are flying fast and furious. Don't care if anyone's gay but damn, this woman makes a business out of being thier cover. Of course, those rumors about her might have something to do with it. More power to them all.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I thought Ted C TOTALLY OUTED Bloom! Not that I didn't already think he was gay, because I did.

And yeah, Penelope has definetly has the beard reputation, so maybe Orlando should be dating someone else as a cover. Wait, wasn't he linked to Uma Thurman recently?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    I thought Ted C TOTALLY OUTED Bloom! Not that I didn't already think he was gay, because I did.

And yeah, Penelope has definetly has the beard reputation, so maybe Orlando should be dating someone else as a cover. Wait, wasn't he linked to Uma Thurman recently?
    I've heard that, too

Orli and Pen
    http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/or...o_20060928.php
    Last edited by dowcat; September 29th, 2006 at 11:58 AM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Well, Penelope Cruz was with ThetinTom, then Mathew Mc..whatever and now Orlando Bloom, about whom gay rumors are flying fast and furious. Don't care if anyone's gay but damn, this woman makes a business out of being thier cover. Of course, those rumors about her might have something to do with it. More power to them all.
    EXACTLY!!!!!! She's hollywood's most famous beard. I mean, who can even stand listening to her annoying accent for more than 2 secs? I wonder how long her contract is for with orlando?

They aren't dating; gossip columns are just desperate to hook him up with someone. He has been linked to Uma, Kirsten, Paz de la Huerta, and now Penelope. The guy cannot get a break.

They had dinner on two separate occasions, but not alone. Orlando had his friend and manager with him and Penelope her sister. There was also a somewhat well known Spanish director having dinner with them. I think it's kind of obvious, something was going on, but not a romance. I personally think he's planning on doing a movie with her and this director. It makes more sense than anything else that has been said.

Oh right, that BI. How convenient it was for Ted to coincidentally find out this bit of secret information right when they break up. I mean, with Ted's excellent "sources" (which also said OB was hooking up with Kirsten and Keira on set) you'd think he would have known about a secret romance on the side a little sooner.

Ted's fun but he's not a very reliable source, especially now that he's on the outs. He's good at guessing break ups but when it comes to other things, he's just fun to read.

I obviously don't know what OB's sexual orientation is, but I think he's definitely single at the moment.

And definetly gay, hahaha.

And definetly gay, hahaha.
    I will never understand why people act like being gay is funny. If he's gay he's gay, if not he's not. Nothing you or I do will change that. We don't know the guy, so unless you do I wouldn't be so "definite" about it. It just makes you look dumb.

This is laughable....pulease!

Quote Originally Posted by bite me spidey View Post
    I will never understand why people act like being gay is funny. If he's gay he's gay, if not he's not. Nothing you or I do will change that. We don't know the guy, so unless you do I wouldn't be so "definite" about it. It just makes you look dumb.
    No, all his beardy girlfriends make HIM look like the dumb one.
    I couldn't care less, we're here to bash celebrities though, and celebrity bashing is what most people do here, so if you're going to get offended by what you read, you're in the wrong place. Of course we dont know the actual celebrity, but we speculate and have fun while doing it, thats why i love this forum so much. And I'm not trying to be rude, i'm just stating a fact. Welcome to the board
    Last edited by DitaPage*; October 7th, 2006 at 05:54 PM.

No, all his beardy girlfriends make HIM look like the dumb one.
    I couldn't care less, we're here to bash celebrities though, I'm just doing my job. That and I have an ongoing debate with my friend that Orli is gay. And there was a blind, although a very OBVIOUS one, that he IS gay. So I am right

And celebrity bashing is what most people do here, so if you're going to get offended by what you read, you're in the wrong place. Of course we dont know the actual celebrity, but we speculate and have fun while doing it, thats why i love this forum so much.
    Beardy girlfriends? You don't know if he's gay so how does that make him look stupid? Even if he is gay, are gay men not allowed to hang out with women? Gossip rags make up the story they want but that doesn't mean he has any intention of using every woman he's linked to as a beard.

Yes, I know about the BI, I already mentioned it in my other post. No you are not "right" because that's not "proof;" just like all the ridiculous women he's been linked to is no "proof" that he is straight. I'm all for speculation and having fun doing it (why else would I be here?) but when people act like their speculation/opinion is a fact when it is indeed, not, it's a bit annoying.

And I am also not offended. I just find the little remarks that basically make fun of gay people stupid. You don't know if someone you don't know is gay, so to act like you do is kind of stupid, and then to make fun of them for it... I just think it's stupid. I have the mentality that we just shouldn't care if someone's gay or not, so the obvious double-standard bugs me.

Make fun of him for looking like a rat or for his horrible fashion sense, that's a-ok in my book, but I don't think gay people should be made fun of for being gay—as if it's something laughable.

Thread Information