Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twins bonanza! Celebrity twin baby boom!

Default Twins bonanza! Celebrity twin baby boom!

For the love of Mary-Kate and Ashley what is going on in Hollywood? According to our friends over at Celebrity Baby Blog, six celebrity couples are currently expecting twins. SIX!!!

Us Weekly reported this week that "Desperate Housewives" star Marcia Cross was expecting twins with her new hubby, Tom Mahoney. Cross is due in April.

She's just the latest the reveal she's expecting double the baby, double the fun. "Grey's Anatomy" star Patrick Dempsey is expecting two McBabies with his wife. They already have a daughter Tallulah, 4.

Diddy and his girlfriend, Kim Porter, are expecting a pair of girls, Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels are expecting a boy and a girl, Elvis Costello and Diana Krall are having twins in December, and Strokes guitarist Nick Valensi and his wife Amanda de Cadenet are due as well.

And this doesn't even include the set of Irish twins Britney just had.
    http://www.tmz.com/

Thank god it's not me is all I'm saying.

I think it's because a lot of them wait until they are older to have children and use methods like in-vitro, which significantly increase your chances for twins or multiples.

Amanda de Cadenet is married to oe of the strokes??? didn't know that. i wonder what her and john taylor's daughter look like now.

I immediately thought of fertility pills.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah its from fertility visits since they're never normally in the same room together to have the sex needed to procreate like normal couples stoopid celebrities! they shouldn't be having kids damnit!!!

someone needs to castrate P. Diddy Pronto!!!

A*O

It's easy to arrange. Take lots of eggs and fertilize them all and freeze them. Defrost and implant 2 embryos when celeb finds a window in her schedule and wala. Yet another reason why I'm very ambivalent about the 'benefits' of IVF.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze View Post
    Amanda de Cadenet is married to oe of the strokes??? didn't know that. i wonder what her and john taylor's daughter look like now.
    OMG. PH, I think you are the only other person alive to ask that question. I loved JT as a kid (although now I think he's completely gross). I've always wondered what his kid looks like. Now he's married to that Juicy chick.

A*O

I knew Amanda de Cadenet's DAD!!!! But not in 'that' way. He was much older than me, honest.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

I think that this is just the evolution of the Hollywood Baby Boom. It's not enough to just have one baby anymore, now everyone has to have two to stay current and in the headlines.

Well, I don't even know who Amanda de Cadenet is, so I guess I'm worse than PH by far.

Anyway, twins are running high with the in vitro method, so I guess this isn't really a surprise.

McBabies... *chuckles*

don't worry collroy! i only know who she is because i loved duran duran and esp. john taylorback in the days. and john was married to her and they have a daughter that now must be around 12 - 14 years old or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    OMG. PH, I think you are the only other person alive to ask that question. I loved JT as a kid (although now I think he's completely gross). I've always wondered what his kid looks like. Now he's married to that Juicy chick.
    looks like we might be stuck in the past a bit! but yeah, time hasn't been to good to jt! i heard that too about the juicy chick, they have like 3 kids or something.
    i googled to find a rather recent picture of atlanta but i was out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I knew Amanda de Cadenet's DAD!!!! But not in 'that' way. He was much older than me, honest.
    that's what they all say, you can't fool us a*o!

I'm the older sister of twin brothers. I hated them as a child (I was 4 when they were born ) . "Oh aren't they cute and they really look the same.(insert stupid babytalk) Who are you?" I tried to sell them . My mother has no recollection of what I did during their first year , I even stopped growing (apparently that worried my pediatrician )

Twins are no fun for older siblings

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ no younger siblings are fun for the older one; trust me i kno; i lost everything when my sister was born

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze View Post
    Atlanta De Cadenet Taylor :

http://jonathonlow-ivil.tripod.com/id6.html

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

oh wow dowcat!!!! thanks so much!!!
    atlanta is gorgeous!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information