Thread: Rupert Everett Needs Love Too

Default Rupert Everett Needs Love Too

EVERETT: 'I'M TOO OLD TO FIND A BOYFRIEND EASILY'

Gay Hollywood actor RUPERT EVERETT is worried he may never find a longterm boyfriend - because he thinks nobody would want to date a man his age.

The MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING star is 47 and no longer wants to meet potential partners in bars. He says, "Unfortunately, I am single. But I'm too exhausted for anything else and being gay is a young man's game. "Now no one wants me. Being gay and being a woman has one big thing in common, which is that we both become invisible after the age of 42. "Who wants a gay 50-year-old? No one, let me tell you. I could set myself on fire in a gay bar, and people would just light their cigarettes from me. "I don't want to be carried out of a club wearing a tie-dye T-shirt and a cap on the wrong way round when I'm 70, but I would like to settle down a bit. Maybe with a partner."

contactmusic.com
    Lemme give you a little hint shug, go straight...we women love you.

I feel for ya, man ... try being gay AND a woman over 40 ... double whammy!

STFU !!! Christ I am only 4 years younger than him..and if he has no chance then what chance do I have!

*on the other hand.."Now no one wants me. Being gay and being a woman has one big thing in common, which is that we both become invisible after the age of 42."-if this is true then at least I don't have to give a shit about how I look! so in that case..

Poor guy. Movie star, has money, famous friends, get free shit thrown at him constantly.....my heart bleeds for him. STFU you whiny piece of crap!
    Though, I do hope he finds someone.....just shut up about it already!

I've always thought he was so handsome. I can't believe he can't find someone.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    I've always thought he was so handsome. I can't believe he can't find someone.
    He is very handsome..of course he can find someone..but of course it all depends on what he is looking for. I really hope he is not one of these guys who while getting a little older themselves, would only be interested in someone 24 years old or something.*groan*

Yes, you're right, could be he's looking for love in all the wrong places, as the corny song goes.

Bronze Member

It sounds like Rupert wants the young hot 20something kind of guys or early 30something guys. And those guys probably don't want someone close to the age of 50. I bet if Rupert were mroe famous though like George Michael all the young guys would want him. Because although Michael has had problems he's super rich and attractive.

I used to have such a mad crush on Rupert. See Another Country, Dance with a Stranger and The Comfort of Strangers. He was stunning (and nude) in that one. Oh what a wonderfully creepy movie with a fantastically creepy Chris Walken.

I'd hope he'd be looking for someone close to his age. A middle aged guy and a 20 year old man or woman has just always looked silly to me. Makes no difference of course but they always looked like they are going to suck youthful life blood from them.

But I think this may be why he's worried....
    An eyejob and makeup?

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    STFU !!! Christ I am only 4 years younger than him..and if he has no chance then what chance do I have!

*on the other hand.."Now no one wants me. Being gay and being a woman has one big thing in common, which is that we both become invisible after the age of 42."-if this is true then at least I don't have to give a shit about how I look! so in that case..
    Sojiiiiiiiita... I think you're overlooking a fairly obvious possibility here. Why don't you give Rupert a call?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Oh that's an excellent idea, unless Soj thinks Rup is too old and stuff. You don't do you Sojita? I think Rupert is a hunk!

yeah right...he would not even piss on me if I were on fire! He is looking older but not that bad. I really wonder why he would have any problems unless he is trying to find some really young or perfect guy or something.

You never tell anyone where you get your drugs or your sex. I figure Rupert is doing just fine and only whining a bit so that we feel that he's like the rest of us.

47, too......I get noticed......by police radar traps........

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post

Soj, I immediately thought of you when I read his comment on another site. You should write him or sumpthin'.

I agree too, we women would love to have him!

Thread Information