Thread: Duane 'The Dog' Chapman Arrested

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Duane 'The Dog' Chapman Arrested

Duane 'The Dog' Chapman Arrested by Feds
    Sep 14, 2:32 PM EST

TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman was arrested early this morning in Hawaii, his publicist, Mona Wood, confirmed. Wood said she could provide no details.

MSNBC reports said U.S. Marshals arrested Chapman and two family members Leland and Tim Chapman on kidnapping charges.

The news channel said Mexico issued a warrant for Chapman's arrest for his alleged kidnapping of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster three years ago.
    Chapman's capture of Luster a serial rapist in Mexico catapulted the bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on the A&E channel.
    Wood says this is obviously a very upsetting time for the Chapman family. She says Chapman is a true modern-day hero.

"He arrests the bad guys and he is definitely not one of them," she said, adding he would be vindicated.

source:
    http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/arti...px?news=234092

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Dog Arrested For Mexico! Breaking News!

This irks me! Close the border now! A US citizen being arrested for Mexico, while illegal mexican cop killers live in total freedom thumbing their nose at us?! http://www.nbc10.com/news/9850095/de...s=phi&psp=news

Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Money talks........................
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

I wonder if he's out on bail? His wife must not have been home because I think she could take out a few U.S. Marshals without breaking a nail.....

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I wonder if he's out on bail? His wife must not have been home because I think she could take out a few U.S. Marshals without breaking a nail.....
    hehehe
    Yeah with her breastesses
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Whoa, that's weird. Kidnapping? It's not really kidnapping when you're detaining a serial rapist, is it?

Wow. Three years have passed since that happened, and you can't tell me they didn't know where in the hell he was.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

He and his sons shouldn't get punished for capturing a serial rapist. Whether they "kidnapped" him or not, they still did the world a great favour.

Boycott Max Factor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    Wow. Three years have passed since that happened, and you can't tell me they didn't know where in the hell he was.
    Yeah, apparently he was in hiding for those 3 years.

You are being facetious, right?
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    You are being facetious, right?

lol

Yes

Well, bounty hunting isn't illegal here and perv luster is a US citizen. He commited the crime here and should do the time here. What a f'd up country! No wonder their residents will risk their lives to come over here. Still, I do believe in closing the border.

Silver Member

The government is still smarting from the fact a bounty hunter was able to do a job, the fbi could not. It made the governement look really incompetent.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

This irks me! Close the border now! A US citizen being arrested for Mexico, while illegal mexican cop killers live in total freedom thumbing their nose at us?! http://www.nbc10.com/news/9850095/de...s=phi&psp=news
    Where do you get Mexican cop killers? You know, sometimes Delphinium, I get the feeling you're an unpaid intern in Dick 'the dick' Cheney's office and your primary responsibility is to come here and needle us.

Anyway, the fact that Mexico has laws against bounty hunters means, yes, Mexico has the right to ask for his arrest. We yanks bang on all the time about people coming here and respecting our laws, so shouldn't we do the same in other countries? As far as the guy he caught, that's another story, but I don't really support bounty hunting or vigalantes in the first place.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Thread Information