Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt: I'll Marry When Everyone Can

Default Brad Pitt: I'll Marry When Everyone Can

NEW YORK (AP) - Brad Pitt, ever the social activist, says he won't be marrying Angelina Jolie until the restrictions on who can marry whom are dropped.

"Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," the 42-year-old actor reveals in Esquire magazine's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 19.

In the article he reflects on "fifteen things I think everyone should know."

Though Shiloh, the world-famous daughter of Pitt and girlfriend/earth mother Angelina Jolie, hogged much attention upon her birth in May, Pitt says he "cannot imagine life" without adopted children, Maddox, 5, and Zahara, 1

They're as much of my blood as any natural born, and I'm theirs," says Pitt. "That's all I can say about it. I can't live without them. So: Anyone considering (adoption), that's my vote."

Pitt, who plays a world traveler in the upcoming drama "Babel," subscribes to a laid-back parenting style.

"I try not to stifle them in any way," he says. "If it's not hurting anyone, I want them to be able to explore. Sometimes that means they're quite rambunctious."

Lucky kids.

"I feel it's really important to have that time to sit and talk to them," he continues. "I really like that last minute before they fade off. And always give them a heads-up before you jerk them out of something. You need to tell them, like, 'You have three more minutes.'"

Sure Brad, blame gay marriage for the reason AJ won't marry you.

The sentiment is nice, but I feel like it's more Angelina's than his. I doubt something like that would even occur to Brad.

Gee, the fact that not everyone can be legally married certainly didn't bother him when he married Jennifer ... the only reason he's saying this is to save face because Angelina won't marry him.

Hypocrite.

How laughable. That definitely didn't stop him from marrying Jen. This is just his sorry excuse for why he continues to put up with Angelina dragging him around by the balls despite the fact that she refuses to marry him and at this moment is probably getting bored of him and searching for another married man to make her latest conquest. He figured spouting off this line would make him look like a "deep" person and save him some humiliation.

What a stupid thing to say if you've already been married! Isn't this why Charlize Theron said she wouldn't marry?

He wants to marry a man?

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    What a stupid thing to say if you've already been married! Isn't this why Charlize Theron said she wouldn't marry?

Bingo! I remember her saying this exact thing a few months ago. And like others have said, he's being a pretty big hypocrite. And even if it's Angelina's feelings, their both hypocrites.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

"Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able,"
    That means never.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Oh please...cop out!!! Why don't you lay off the pipe until that's legal for everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Gee, the fact that not everyone can be legally married certainly didn't bother him when he married Jennifer ... the only reason he's saying this is to save face because Angelina won't marry him.

Hypocrite.
    Abso-freaking-loutely right.

Gold Member

Wow, what a crusader.

Brad is the new Katie Holmes.... he's turned into Angie's robot.

More like they'll get married when Queen angie says so.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Great job Brad, just came out with an excuse for NEVER getting married because what he says, is not going to happen. And now I'm just waiting to hear that Brangelina is over.

Okay seriously that is one of the lamest things I have heard him say. Considering his previous marriage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information