Thread: Cindy Crawford denies admitting to plastic surgery

Default Cindy Crawford denies admitting to plastic surgery

Cindy Crawford is fuming about reports in a French magazine that claims she confessed to having Botox injections to keep her looks from sagging. Style magazine Gala recently printed an article following an alleged interview with the US beauty, but Crawford's representatives insist the chat never took place and the ageing model is hurt and upset.

In the article, Crawford is credited as saying, "I owe the quality of my skin to my cosmetic surgeon," but her angry spokeswoman Nicole Caruso states, "Cindy didn't make the statements attributed to her in the article. We're investigating this matter fully and intend to take all appropriate action against the source of the falsehoods."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index....ng_comments_ab

Elite Member

bitch. we all admired her for admitting it. you wanna tell me a 40+woman has zero wrinkles naturally? cmon now.

I love how they refer to her as the "ageing model"!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

ok, i'm back to being annoyed by her again...
    cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

Itís too late Cindy. You should have known that your skin care line would suffer because of your confession.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Oh please. What, your 5 minutes of extended fame didn't work out the way you want? Women got angry because you have beauty products that apparently didn't do the trick. So now to save your butt you claim you never said this? What the f ever. How bout you shut yer trap and stand there trying to look pretty...or average.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Isn't it a bit late in the day to be denying this? I mean, the article came out weeks ago. Where was she? Trapped in her plastic surgeons office?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    you wanna tell me a 40+woman has zero wrinkles naturally? cmon now.
    I'm 40+ and I don't have wrinkles ... well, laugh lines around my eyes when I smile, but other than that I look fine.

Not all women turn into shar peis as they get older.

I'm the same, aabbcc. When I smile I get laugh lines but they disappear when I stop grinning like a fool. I do have one wrinkle between my brows but have had that since I was a kid...and I'm no spring chicken.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    bitch. we all admired her for admitting it. you wanna tell me a 40+woman has zero wrinkles naturally? cmon now.
    Lots of 40+ women don't have wrinkles. I guess it depends on lifestyle...I've noticed that women who laid out in the sun for hours, partied all night in their early twenties seem to look older than they really are. And good genes help. My mother, when she was in her fourties, had absolutely no wrinkles, and could have passed for a woman in her thirties. Even in her fifties, she has no wrinkles, except, like aabbcc, laugh lines around her eyes when she laughs/smiles. And my grandmother, who is almost 80, doesn't have horrible, sagging skin or deep wrinkles, and looks very good for her age.

Why do so many people assume that if you're over fourty, you should have lots of wrinkles?

Although, I don't know if I can trust a model whose looks were really important to her from the get-go of her career. A lot of these Hollywood celebrities seem to be the type to freak out at the first sign of aging, so I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy Crawford was getting Botox.

Actually, even those of us who led rather interesting, shall we say, younger years don't always have lots of wrinkles. By rights, I should probably be a hag but it is a matter of genes. Nobody really gets wrinkles in my family until they hit the wall around 60. Even then it isn't bad.

--Sinclair Lewis

She denies admitting it? What next, admitting that she denied it?? She's only scared that the PR backlash will hurt her cosmetic sales!

Thread Information