Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christina Milian going broke

Exclamation Christina Milian going broke

A year ago Christina Milian was on top of the world - she was admired by young women, signed to Def Jam, and dating actor/rapper Nick Cannon. But what a difference a year makes. She's now broken up with Nick Cannon, been dropped by Def Jam, and become a laughingstock to industry insiders. And to make matter worse, MediaTakeOut.com has learned that she is now facing financial disaster.

According to an insider, "Christina has been using a lot of her own money to go out and promote herself, and she's not rich." The insider explains, "everyone expected that a label would have picked her up by now, but no one has ... if she isn't signed soon, I'm afraid of what could happen."

Unfortunately it looks like she may have already reached the breaking point. In what many are calling an act of desperation, Christina Milian has resorted to selling her clothes on Ebay. The insider tells MediaTakeOut.com, "things have to be pretty bad for you to sell your clothes ... I mean you just have to feel sorry for her."

If you are interested in purchasing any of Christina Milian's pre-owned clothing, click here http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...atdownprincess
    http://www.mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Milian.html

Poor thing if this is true.

ETA: OMG read the descriptions of the clothing: there are SOOOO many spelling errors! Girl can't spell!!
    Last edited by mtlebay; September 3rd, 2006 at 08:41 PM.
    Go Habs Go!!

who is this person? lol

Maybe she should suck it up and get a REAL job.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

thats really sad. she had a hit "dip it low" last yr/2 yrs ago. and was in several movies. Very pretty girl. I feel sorry for her-she def is talented. Well, it's the nature of the beast.

Don't any of these assholes have the sense to save some dough? Or do they all become so full of themselves after one hit that they're convinced the gravy train is going to flow like Niagra falls forever?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Who is this chick? Just wondering. I've heard her name mentioned in magazines & stuff, but i honestly don't recall ever hearing any of her music.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

she's cute, that's why she was being promoted but that's all she wrote. She was in that get shorty sequel, how the mighty fall.

I'm afraid we may see her in playboy sooner than later....

she was a disney girl too.. reporter type...

maybe she is living like she is beyonce .. yet doesnt have the same assets??

what has she done to become a laughingstock? I've seriously never read anything about her, just seen pictures of her at parties.

Silver Member

She was originally supposed to record SOS, the record Rihanna made massive. She refused to do it, something to do with her boyfriend. Def jam dropped her when she charted about 20 places lower than Rihanna in the same week. She seemed to be doing everything her boyfriend told her, rather than her management. That she and the boyfriend have broken up now she's on the descent, it's fairly humiliating.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."

Sad, but I don't understand how she's broke?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    Who is this chick? Just wondering. I've heard her name mentioned in magazines & stuff, but i honestly don't recall ever hearing any of her music.
    Movies: Pulse, Be Cool, Love Don't Cost A Thing, Man of the House
    Songs: Say I, Dip it Low, AM to PM, Between Me and You w/Ja Rule, sings theme song to Disney show Kim Possible
    Oh yeah, she use to date lame ass Nick Cannon.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

why would she do everything her boyfriend told her to do? He doesn't run her carrer, i can now see why people laugh at her.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

I love Christina and I honestly wish her the best. You have to admit, she's much better than some of the other people out there. And she's got talent, unlike Rihanna. Rihanna's voice is so whiny and naisil-ish, like she's got a cold or something. Also, her forehead scares me.

But Christina, poor girl. She actually had some talent.

i don't really care about her.
    'Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically…to those who hardly think about us in return' G.B. Shaw

Bronze Member

that's sad...and what's sadder is that some of that crap she is selling on ebay is CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.....oh well those are the breaks...i love C.M. but i mean come on.....i think if i was to get into hollywood...i would be sooo scared to be poor again i would never spend money....hahahahahaha...but they dont feel like that...they think it will last forever....

Who is her boyfreind ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information