Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cher's son Elijah Blue said he disinfected himself after sleeping with Paris Hilton

Default Cher's son Elijah Blue said he disinfected himself after sleeping with Paris Hilton

Cher's son (with Gregg Allman), Elijah Blue was on the Howard Stern Show yesterday and had some fabulous dirt on Cher, his life and Hollywood friends. Some highlights...

- Cher dated Tom Cruise during his “Top Gun” days. Elijah said Tom was a different person back then, explaining he wasn’t a scientologist, and even introduced him to the group T-Rex.

- Elijah said he had sex with Paris Hilton, and added some wild details to the story, more below.

- Elijah proceeded to call Paris “a sweet girl” while also claiming he wasn’t that interested in her, especially after they had sex. Elijah next said, because he and Paris didn’t use protection when they were together, he ended up using Tilex to clean himself off when they were done in order to avoid contracting any possible diseases from her. Elijah also acknowledged he was with Nicole Richie.

- He went on to note he became friends with Val Kilmer when he was dating Cher, and acknowledged Val once gave him a human scalp as a gift.

- Elijah revealed that Cher made him go to rehab to kick a heroin addiction, despite the fact that the intervention she held for him wasn’t that effective seeing as he thought most of the people there were on drugs themselves. http://cityrag.blogs.com/main/2006/0..._sha.html#more
    I wonder if anyone have a clip of his interview. I would love to hear it

I think I'm the biggest Cher fan on GR. I've read interviews where she said she was a bad Mom. She travelled so much and worked so much, so she thought it was best to send Elijah to a boarding school. She did move to NY because Chastity wanted to go to high school in NY.

Elijah is a nice guy. She tried to keep him away from drugs (she's very anti drug), but it's in his genes. When Cher was dating Gregg Allman and they were on a double date, Gregg fell over in his plate. Cher naively thought it was cute, that he was so tired. Her girlfriend had to tell her that he was high.

I did see Cher and Tom making out in a restaurant both wearing motorcycle jackets. He was well known enough for me to recognize him.

Elijah next said, because he and Paris didn’t use protection when they were together, he ended up using Tilex to clean himself off when they were done in order to avoid contracting any possible diseases from her.
    LOL! Well, it does kill mold and mildew.
    Rock the fuck on!

Silver Member

I thought Elijah Blue was gay. I guess not. However, he is tasteless instead. Paris and Nicole?? Ewww.

I think he was a cross dresser at some point if I recall. Tilex? I don't think he has all his marbles

Oh god dammit I missed this!! Crap!! Sounds like a good one. DAMN.

It was, Lynnie. And it's not like he was exactly dishing freely. You know how good Howard is at dragging shit out of people!

It's why more than half of all celebs are scared shitless to be interviewed by him. Even people I don't like get at least a few respect points from me if they're cool with being on Howard's show!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Cate View Post
    I thought Elijah Blue was gay. I guess not. However, he is tasteless instead. Paris and Nicole?? Ewww.
    I haven't heard anything about him since way back when except for him being in his mothers video playing guitar while she jumps around like a skank during fleet week. Chastity has gotten all the press about being gay.

Cher dated Tom Cruise during his “Top Gun” days.
    I had no idea Cher bearded.

Stuff like this kills me. He's perfectly fine with saying "Oh yeah, I fucked her! But then I washed myself off because she's such a skank." Hmmm....maybe he needs to think about what that would make him. Seriously, that drives me crazy...maybe guys like this should stop and think and hold themselves accountable before they stick their dick in something. (And I don't even like Paris....hardly).
    "Orthodoxy means not thinking - not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness." - George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by LastLook View Post
    Stuff like this kills me. He's perfectly fine with saying "Oh yeah, I fucked her! But then I washed myself off because she's such a skank." Hmmm....maybe he needs to think about what that would make him. Seriously, that drives me crazy...maybe guys like this should stop and think and hold themselves accountable before they stick their dick in something. (And I don't even like Paris....hardly).
    Applause, applause!!!!! Chances are slim I could have said it better myself!!!

Why thank you!
    "Orthodoxy means not thinking - not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness." - George Orwell, 1984

And you are welcome right back atcha!. Too many practice oral diahreah (sp?) when some one makes a lucid point it should be duly noted

ooooooo i hope someone posts a link clip...

I thought she only slept with 2 men! Lying skank.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information