Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Disses Jessica Simpson

Default Britney Spears Disses Jessica Simpson

At the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday, Jessica Simpson apparently asked Britney Spears if she could kiss her pregnant belly to which Brit responded with: "Hell, no!"

That's my girl. A source close to Jessica said: "Jessica was really insulted, but Britney refused to let her do it."

I'm not sure why Britney didn't just beat her ass. She is country after all and nothing says country more than a pregnant hillbilly giving the beat down to a blonde bimbo. http://www.dlisted.blogspot.com/
    Aw man, I would pay money to see this trailer park tussle. I'd bet on Brit bigtime.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Britney Spears Disses Jessice Simpson

I wouldn't want Jessica Simpleton kissing any part of me. Why the fuck would she want to kiss Britney's belly? Rub it, maybe, but kiss it? I smell a story planted by Pappa Perv. Methinks Jessie kissing Brit-brit anywhere is just the kind of thing to get him excited.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

What a moron!! I got pissed as hell when people would come up and rub my preggo belly. At one point I rubbed the person back. I smiled and acted like it was normal. She seemed really baffled.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    I smell a story planted by Pappa Perv.
    I smell a tradition started by Papa Perv. He probably taught his girls to start each and every day with a belly kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by dancindiva View Post
    What a moron!! I got pissed as hell when people would come up and rub my preggo belly. At one point I rubbed the person back. I smiled and acted like it was normal. She seemed really baffled.
    Nice response! My best friend (for over 25 years) just gave birth 6 weeks ago, and when she was preggo, I even asked before I touched!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Asking is fine. At least then I'm prepared. I just had issues with people walking up (esp. strangers) and acting like because I was prego my belly was public property. I was never rude, but I always got the point across.

I let quite a few people touch my tummy when I was preggers. I felt really bad for this one guy who asked. He was dying to have kids but his wife didn't want any.

Oh GAWD I love defamer.com

Not everything backstage at the Teen Choice Awards was flowing as smoothly as in front of the cameras, where Kevin Federline was boasting in impressive iambic pentameter of his mad skills at spending his wife's money. The Us Weekly blog reports that co-host Jessica Simpson approached Britney Spears, the woman whose career drippings she once hungrily lapped off the TRL studio floor, and, mesmerized by Spears' gigantic belly-melon and accompanying pair of swollen milkfruits, asked her onetime rival if she could kiss the delicious outer shell of her latest happy accident. Spears responded with the fiercest, twangiest "Hell, no!" she could muster, a battle-cry for overly manhandled, extremely pregnant women everywhere. Perhaps it was a politically inadvisable maneuver, but it was the honest, instinctive response of a defensive mother who was aware Simpson had just spent the last week starving herself to fit into a dress, and who could very well have been hungry enough to gnaw through her protective epidermal layers and devour the nutrient-rich fetal contents within.

I call BS. Something just sounds off. I can't imagine Brit Brit being offended by this.

I hope this is true, because if it is, it indicates that Britney has some common sense. I wouldn't have let Jessica Simpson kiss my belly either;the idea is absurd.

*Yawn* Why is this news seriously???

Simpson had just spent the last week starving herself to fit into a dress, and who could very well have been hungry enough to gnaw through her protective epidermal layers and devour the nutrient-rich fetal contents within.
    That is too funny.

This pregnant belly-touching phenomenon intrigues me. During neither of my pregnancies did anyone ever touch my belly, unless they were family or close friends. I must give out Death Vibes or something.

But kissing? I'd say hell no, too. Why would a person want to do that? In this case, attention-whoring again, most likely.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I never asked to touch anyone's pregnant belly. I never wanted to invade anyone's personal space in that way.

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: Britney Spears Disses Jessica Simpson

Kiss my ass, maybe.

Yeah, and rubbing a pregnant belly and KISSING it are completely different things. IF this is true this is just entirely too odd.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Default Re: Britney Spears Disses Jessica Simpson

Why is there this fascination with pregnant bellies. You are not touching the baby. Would you go up to a big fat guy and ask to touch his belly? In the words of Britney, "Hell no"!
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information