Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kate Hudson leaves hubby for The Butterscotch Stallion aka Owen Wilson

Default Kate Hudson leaves hubby for The Butterscotch Stallion aka Owen Wilson

On August 14, Kate Hudson announced that she was separating from Chris Robinson, her husband of five and a half years. And though the actress, 27, and the Black Crowes singer (who have a son, Ryder, 2), were rumored to have been on the outs all summer – she never visited him during his current U.S. tour – multiple sources confirm to Us that Hudson’s burgeoning relationship with actor Owen Wilson, 37, was the main catalyst for the split.

(A rep for Hudson had no comment. A lawyer for Wilson tells Us in a statement, “[Anything] that suggests that the separation of Ms. Hudson was caused by Mr. Wilson…is absolutely false.”)

Meanwhile, sources tell Us that Hudson has spent several nights at her You, Me and Dupree costar’s Santa Monica, California, pad in the last few weeks. “This is not a fling,” says a source close to the couple. “Kate is crazy about him. Owen gives her so much attention, and she loves it. [That’s why] she wants her marriage to be over.”

Three days before the split, a Wilson source told Us, “Owen is not-so-secretly hoping she will leave Chris so they wouldn’t have to hide. He is falling for her.”

How did Kate and Owen’s love unfold? Has Robinson been faithful to his wife? What’s in store for the estranged marriage and little Ryder? For more details on the marital collapse and what the future holds for Kate’s budding romance, check out the current issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week.
    http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/2006/...0%99s-romance/

A*O

Default Re: Kate Hudson leaves hubby for The Butterscotch Stallion aka Owen Wilson

Oh great - another excuse to revive the Owen F&cking Wilson thread.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Zee

Default Re: Kate Hudson leaves hubby for The Butterscotch Stallion aka Owen Wilson

He who shall not be named is a step up from Chris Robinson. I think.;
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Trying to decide if Owen is indeed a step up....not sure. Need to time to think.

I don't know if it's a step up or a step into a totally different realm!! Owens nose just bothers me
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Oh man.......I know few people on here who would like to be Kate.

Not me!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think they make a great couple!!! They make so much more sense to me.

I think I'm going to be sick

Damn, with her ears and his nose they would have lovely children.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    I don't know if it's a step up or a step into a totally different realm!! Owens nose just bothers me
    breaking one's nose will do that to it

I think owen wilson is gross...

and here I was thinking her hubby cheated on her

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    and here I was thinking her hubby cheated on her
    Apparently, her husband FREQUENTLY cheated on her. A bit of a pig.

I think she and Owen seem cute together. I know he has an odd nose but there is something charming about him. His sense of humor seems like it would fit hers. I like his wit and her optomistic nature. I hope they really are a couple.

I could see that coming. When they were in Australia, they acted like a couple already. Even in you,me & dupree, they had more chemistry than kate & matt dillon.

I am not surprised by this at all. I think I even said on this forum before that they'd make a good couple.

Quote Originally Posted by macabre View Post
    Damn, with her ears and his nose they would have lovely children.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information