Thread: Kate Moss and Pete Doherty engaged?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Kate Moss and Pete Doherty engaged?

Moss and Doherty 'engaged'
    Supermodel Kate Moss has sparked rumours that she is engaged to on-off boyfriend Pete Doherty by flashing a ring on her engagement finger over the weekend.

The pair split last year after photos of Moss allegedly snorting cocaine in a London recording studio were published by a tabloid newspaper.

But the rebellious 32-year-old beauty was reportedly pictured canoodling self-confessed heroin addict Doherty, 27, on Friday night at a recording of the Channel 4 music show, Transmission.

The Sun newspaper claims that the couple then held a party for friends at a north London nightclub on Saturday, when Moss was reportedly seen wearing an "engagement ring".

The paper says that Moss and Doherty, who met at the model's 31st birthday bash last year, are set to live up to their party-going lifestyle by exchanging vows at an Ibiza nightclub.

An insider at Saturday's party told the Sun: "Pete was telling everyone he loves Kate and is desperate to marry her."

"He looked healthier than Ive seen him for a long while."

The unnamed source claims that Doherty has had a new implant fitted to help him kick his reported drug habit, but rumours of a reconciliation between the pair are likely to worry Moss' family and friends, who were thought to be unhappy about her previous relationship with the Babyshambles singer.

Last week, the model's management denied that the troubled twosome were back together.

© Adfero Ltd

source:
    http://handbag.com/gossip/hotoffthep...StoryID=451588
    Last edited by moomies; August 14th, 2006 at 04:42 AM.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Kate Moss and Pete Doherty engaged?

Smart move to keep up the image of your 'party-going lifestyle' when he's only been clean for about 5 minutes and is extremely vulnerable to falling off the wagon, you stupid cow. At this point, I think she'll do him more harm than good.

F them all. Seriously, take her kid and give her to her dad. Then let these two go at it until they both off themselves with drugs and/or some disease.

Gold Member

I think perez had a pic of the two of them kissing this past weekend or something. Not quite sure about the source b/c I have been up close to 80 hours straight & am not thinking clearly. I hate insomnia

He just needs to stay functioning long enough for me to see him in concert this month. I am going to see him live this time. I'll be really pissed if I miss him again.

anyone else feel like watching these two is like watching an impending train wreck????

Quote Originally Posted by luvmy2cats View Post
    I think perez had a pic of the two of them kissing this past weekend or something. Not quite sure about the source b/c I have been up close to 80 hours straight & am not thinking clearly. I hate insomnia
    Damn I didnt know that it was humanly possible to stay up 80 hours straight. Get some sleep luvmy2cats please.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmy2cats View Post
    No, you're right, and it was incredibly ugly. YERCH!! That guy is seriously the last guy on earth I'd want to touch- and yes, that does include Cheney, Bush and my disgusting neighbor.

Thread Information