Thread: Angelina Jolie won't raise her kids in Hollywood

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Angelina Jolie won't raise her kids in Hollywood

Jolie 'won't raise kids in Hollywood'

Angelina Jolie has told her partner Brad Pitt that she has no intention of being a stay-at-home mum and plans to take her children on a trip to Africa.

The 'Tomb Raider' actress claims she is adamant that her children will grow up outside of the Hollywood bubble and see the world as it really is.

'I want to take all three children back to Africa. I can squeeze in a break before starting work and I want to give them a little 'mommy time' away from Brad,' she said.

A close friend of Jolie's told the Sunday Express: 'If Brad wants to keep hold of his family, he is going to have to learn to be careful about how he treats Angie.'

The friend went on to say that Angelina is 'not the home-body' and wants her children to grow up as 'citizens of the world'.

'She hates the idea of them growing up in the insular world of Hollywood as the spoilt brats of movie stars who expect everything to be handed to them on a plate,' the close friend added.

Recent reports claim that Ange was more than a little over-possessive of Brad, calling him on his mobile phone up to ten times a day to find out what he was up to.

© Adfero Ltd

source:
    http://handbag.com/gossip/hotoffthep...StoryID=451589
    Last edited by moomies; August 14th, 2006 at 04:42 AM.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie won't raise her kids in Hollywood

all right, push off to Africa then, go live in a tent or something.

'She hates the idea of them growing up in the insular world of Hollywood as the spoilt brats of movie stars who expect everything to be handed to them on a plate,' the close friend added. she doesn't want them to grow up like her?

Jeez, she just got back from Africa. Whatever.

I want to give them a little 'mommy time' away from Brad,' she said ... Angelina is 'not the home-body' ... she has no intention of being a stay-at-home mum.

Let Brad adopt two, have another one with Brad, take the children away from Brad after he's bonded with them ... then she is free to run around doing what she wants and a nanny gives the kids their 'mommy time'.

'She hates the idea of them growing up ... as the spoilt brats of movie stars who expect everything to be handed to them on a plate

Then maybe you shouldn't give a 5yo a fucking dune buggy for his birthday. Jeez Louise.

Oh, and note to AJ ... Africa is not the whole world. Africa is not representative of how the whole world 'really is'.

Someone needs to buy this chick an atlas.

she's about to get on my scientology list. actually, I could see her as "one of them". I say, load up your kids and haul that ass to Africa. Don't come back. Don't put out any movies in the states. Don't collect any American dollars. In short, Fuck off - I am so sick of these fucking movie stars hating on the places that fills their pockets. Get the fuck out .. immediately! Stop talking and start walking!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I can see her point about not wanting her kids to grow up in Hwood. It's valid. I don't understand why she didn't think of this before. Why won't these damn people stop to think about the future for once. Did she really think this would all work out? Without knowing them, it still seems fairly obvious that they have completely different adgendas for their lives.

'She hates the idea of them growing up ... as the spoilt brats of movie stars who expect everything to be handed to them on a plate

Then maybe you shouldn't give a 5yo a fucking dune buggy for his birthday. Jeez Louise.
    Aabbcc, amen. Amen.

Thread Information