Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Alba is a cranky bitch

Default Jessica Alba: a cranky bitch

Some gossip from Lainey that DOESN'T surprise me...

So here's the experiment: if a bitch stops eating, does she become nicer, or does she get 10 times worse?

Well, if it's Alba we're talking about, it gets a thousand times worse. Have a look - Jessica in Vancouver with her new puppy and her ever protruding bones. Girl's always been thin - slammin' body in fact - but lately, it’s a shade more extreme, non? And it seems that whatever she's doing to drop the weight is also affecting her mood.

Last week on the seawall, a couple of young girls tried to approach her and offer their adoration when according to eyewitnesses, she apparently hissed 'Get away from me!' before storming off. There was also an alleged incident in a restaurant with her assistant when a fan came up to ask for an autograph and she spoke THROUGH her aide, snidely remarking, 'I'm really not in the mood for this - make it go away.' Still trying to get corroboration on the 2nd encounter but it absolutely fits in with misdemeanors past, which just goes to show you, starving is not only bad for your body, it's also bad for the soul.

Someone, anyone, please feed this bitch before she starts growing horns... "

Default Re: Jessica Alba: a cranky bitch

It could be a lack of food, but I'm guessing drugs.
    Rock the fuck on!

I thought the 'make IT to go away' is incredibly horrible. If it wasn't for her fans, she'd be nothing, stupid bitch.

I get cranky when I'm hungry. "make it go away", that's funny. What a bitch!

I get really cranky when I don't eat too. But, this is definitely bitchy, especially since she didn't even speak to the fan directly in the second incident. I think that's more callous than screaming "get away from me" directly to the fan, acknowledging their existence at least.
    debauched.

Gold Member

That's what happen when you don't eat, or you completely cut out carbs! And it could be drugs...

Well, she was a total bitch on the set of Dark Angel and she was a nobody then, and not so thin. She's always had a major attitude problem as anyone who works in the biz in Vancouver can tell you.

Elite Member

I don't think it's lack of food or drug...it's just plain bad manners and the poor girl not knowing any better. I love hearing stories like this because these people think their fame is gonna last forever. Then..5 years down the road...we see them on the Surreal Life...begging for attention. She's not very famous to begin with so she won't have as big a fall when it happens.

In Canada, we're pretty conservative and unimpressed. We usually either leave celebrities alone or don't give a shit about them even if we DO recognize them.

I watched her on the MTV awards last night. Luckily she wasnt featured the whole way through even though she supposed to be the host.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntiParis View Post
    'make IT to go away' .
    I love this...I'm going to have to use that one!!!
    Maybe she's really saying, make me go away...thats why she's shrinking away. Self hatred.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Default Jessica Alba is a cranky bitch

For a refresher on the Alba antics, enter 'Alba' in the search field and click on go. The quick and dirty? She's a petty, jealous, mean spirited cow who will not hesitate to spit on the little people and, as I've said before, I've got over a dozen eager victims lined up and waiting for camera time to share their story on television. So no. This is NOT just gossip. It is fact.

And it is also fact that she's been terrorising Vancouver for the better part of a month, in town to shoot Good Luck Chuck with the ubiquitous Dane Cook whose Tom Cruise impersonation remains one of the funniest things I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. I still laugh my ass off just thinking about that clip. But I digress. We were talking about Jessica's bad behaviour and we were talking about how she's alienating an entire Canadian city with her snotty demands and her impossibly ungrateful treatment of her fans, from yelling at them, to refusing to speak to them, to siccing her assistant on them whenever she can't be bothered to be friendly.

Now here's the latest. Downtown Vancouver, Robson Street is where shoppers converge. Ms Alba has been taking her dog in to many of the shops, practically sh*tting all over the salespeople, putting things on hold and special ordering items for pick up at a later date because naturally, she's too good to carry her own bags. And PAY for it herself. What happens is that a stylist or a member of the crew will come in later on to haul back her stuff, apparently putting all of it on the film's account, not that any of the merchandise will be worn in the movie but just to keep the little diva happy since she won't stop complaining about the fact that she's committed to this project, seeing as she now reckons she's too good for dinky little projects with dinky up and coming comedians.

She is flanked by four assistants round the clock, when she's not on camera, she's wrapped in a fur blanket and Uggs because there's only been a frickin' record breaking heat wave sweeping through Vancouver, and she's notorious for flipping out if a pretty girl makes her way on set.

Word is, the entire crew can't stand her and none of them were happy with their assignment either, especially since they remember her assy-ness when she was in town for Dark Angel a few years back. But here's where it gets interesting. Last week, the cast and some crew members were flown to Edmonton to shoot a few scenes at the penguin park. On their way there, the plane was HIT BY LIGHTNING, as in 'charred wings' and all!

Now I'm told airplanes are built for these kinds of occurrences and while everyone landed safe and sound, if I were Jessica Alba? I'd start thinking about a little attitude adjustment. It's one thing to invite the wrath of the Goddess onto your own bitchy head but it's entirely another to drag unsuspecting, hard working people down into your personal karmic inferno, you know what I mean?

Smarten up, Alba. She's watching…and so are we.
    http://community.livejournal.com/ohn...56.html#cutid1
    It always irks me when these no talented actresses that have minimal box office success think that they are above everyone else. She's one flop away from marrying a rich hollywood actor to stay in the spotlight

Elite Member

Default Re: Jessica Alba is a cranky bitch

*lame*
    she comes off so nicely, lol

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Well, she was a total bitch on the set of Dark Angel and she was a nobody then, and not so thin. She's always had a major attitude problem as anyone who works in the biz in Vancouver can tell you.
    Yep, that's what I've heard from people who have worked with her too...

Thin or not, this girl needs an attitude adjustment. Very pretty, but she can't act her way out of a paper bag so she better learn to be pleasant pronto...

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Jessica Alba is a cranky bitch

I tried to look for her the last couple of weeks since she was in Vancouver but I'm glad I didn't find her, she woulda bitch slapped me or something for starting up a conversation with her.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Jessica Alba is a 'World Clas Bitch'

I've heard that she has a bad attitude. Apparently during the incident at the Vancouver Sea Wall, she snapped at a couple of young autograph seekers, and her barking dog even got in on the act.

She has also described her family as 'fat', during an interview. She explained that as an early teen, she began preparing her own food because every one in her family was fat, and she didn't want to wind up like them.

Also she broke up James Cameron's marriage to Linda Hamilton, when she was only 17. He did the whole Dark Angel series around her, so besotten was he.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information