Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Baby Shiloh in Wax is Criticized For Being Freaky

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Baby Shiloh in Wax is Criticized For Being Freaky

Angelina Jolie and Brad's Baby Shiloh in Wax is Freaky, Criticized

By Susan Hatch
    Jul 27, 2006

Madame Tussaud's display of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's little baby Shiloh is creepy - right? I mean this is an infant and besides they left out the rest of the family, the adopted children Maddox and baby Zahara.

Lisa at A Socialite's Life says "Hello Creepy."
    TMZ says the same asking, how on earth could an image of the darling daughter of Angelina and Brad be... creepy? Easy! Replicate her in silicone and put her on display in a wax museum, adding that the crowd at the Madame Tussaud's display cooed like it was a real infant, the sculpture of the baby is decidedly weird.
    Not to mention the Brad and Angelina was figures are a stretch.
    Page Six wants to know why Baby Z and Maddox were left out.

Madame Tussauds wax museum raised more than a few eyebrows this week after it unveiled the "Jolie-Pitt family" wax figures of Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Shiloh Nouvel Jolie Pitt - but not including the Jolie-Pitt family's adopted children, Maddox or Zahara. "It is ridiculous," said one observer. "It is as if the two adopted children aren't really a part of the family because they are not biological."
    Cue the rep™ The NY Post reports that Pitt's publicist didn't return calls. A rep for the museum said via fax, "No requests were received for figures of Maddox or Zahara."
    To honor Angelina Jolie's and Brad Pitt's commitment to philanthropy, Madame Tussauds New York will donate $1 to UNICEF for every Shiloh "family photo" purchased at the attraction, the press release states.
    Does that make it worthy it?
    Video is at TMZ.
    Pictures are at A Socialite's Life.
    --Susan Hatch

source:
    http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27267319.shtml

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Baby Shiloh in Wax is Criticized For Being Freaky

One of the late night talk show hosts said it looks like they took a baby and dipped it in wax a few times. Creepy for sure.
    I wonder why Pitt & Jolie havent made a statement about the fact their other two children were not included. That's not creepy but really sad and if I were them Id be majorly pissed and tell the museum to pull the figures off the floor.

SVZ

Default Re: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's Baby Shiloh in Wax is Criticized For Being Freaky

it's not wax, someone from tussauds said it was the first one done out of silicone and something else

Ok silicone now that is freaky HEHEHEHE
    Oh wait but then most of hollywood is made out of "silicone and something else"

A rep for the museum said via fax, "No requests were received for figures of Maddox or Zahara."

For the person who was asking. Here is a good quote. Brangelina made the request to have their oh-so-wonderful-biological child created, but they made no request for the adopted kids. Stupid fuckers!!!! and to think some actually still buy all their PR spins. They even timed the recent pictures of themselves out on the beach to coincide with the unveiling of their child in a manger, deluded much ey?!?!?! They have such delusions of grandeur, it's actually funny....They actually believe and like their own shit!!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I don't think Brad or Angie made any request. I've been to Madame Tussaud's wax museum in Las Vegas (I guess this one doesn't have as good a collection as the one in NY?) and they have a request book asking visitors who they'd like to see. So I'm thinking it was actually fans asking to see baby Shiloh wax figure, I don't believe it was Brad or Angie the parents that made the request.
    That quote doesn't specify "no request were made" by who.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Uh. Where does it say that Brad and Angelina requested anything at all?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^^^ Well, after a request is made, they gave it the okay to be made. But they never thought to ask if the other kids would be included, or to say NO to it, until Maddox and Zahara are part of it. They thought, why not, more publicity.......they're both hypocrites and attention whores!!

So sad, I actually feel the most sorry for little Zahara, poor girl was just caught up at the wrong time, when they really needed some PR stunt to deviate all the attention from their scandal. And it still didn't work, when she was first adopted, she was on every freaking magazine with Angelina playing mother earth. First claiming she was an orphan, which turned out to be a lie and that she had AIDS, (AIDS orphan)...which also turned out to be a lie. Even the agency that she adopted Maddox through has been shut down, I can bet my life that all her adoptions have been less than legal, because I know she would NEVER be able to adopt an American child.

Oh well, I guess it's better that they were adopted even if they aren't really part of the family, better to have money to soothe all the coming heartache, and for all the therapy they'll be in.

I know you can't stand Brangelina, but I really think you're reaching here....

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Aiight Mrs Dark......I'm really reaching.....

Whadda ya mean freaky? I thought it looked cuter than the original!

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    Ok silicone now that is freaky HEHEHEHE
    Oh wait but then most of hollywood is made out of "silicone and something else"
    True, true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    Whadda ya mean freaky? I thought it looked cuter than the original!
    My thoughts exactly.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

why have we(the majority of the public) been brain washed that angie and brad are saints??? for all we know they are just trash, selfish and who know what else! I mean this whole thing is so strange to me and seems to be the actions of weird people
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

Don't know if they are or aren't. But who cares? I agree that pretty much all wax figures are creepy as fuck.

"Madame Tussauds says it doesn't need a star's permission before it makes a likeness as a wax figure. Artists based the baby's looks on pictures the couple sold to People magazine for charity." http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=5201237

This would seem to be implying that Tussauds did this on their own and not as a request from Brad and Angelina.

Wax/silicone babies are still creepy, though!
    Bet they just recycled the Brad and Angelina figures from previous displays.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information