Thread: George Michael's boyfriend decides to stick around for the cash

Default George Michael's boyfriend decides to stick around for the cash

George Michael told a Britian radio station that the civil ceremony he is planning with Kenny Goss is still on. There were rumors that Kenny called off the ceremony after George was caught in a London park with a strange man. George also said that Kenny knows about his cruising and is fine with it.

He said: "I've got no issue with cruising. I've talked about it many times. It's never been an issue between us.
    "We had a lovely tenth anniversary party. My present to him was a million quid so I think I should get away with so-called fooling around with 'Bernard Manning'. I've no idea who that guy was but thank-you very much, whoever he was."

"We knew with all the rubbish between us that we couldn't get a private wedding, so we have postponed it.
    "I don't want people to think my life is troubled when it's not. I'm a man who has been successful for 25 years."

He isn't apologizing for his actions, but still didn't admit that he had any relations with that man.

"There can't be shame unless the people involved are ashamed and I'm certainly not that."

He's right, it's between the two of them...but if he's so successful can't he afford a Motel 6? Better yet, a hooker that is actually hot. Oh and now I know why Kenny puts up with that shit...$1 million y'all!

[Female First]

Default Re: George Michael's boyfriend decides to stick around for the cash

He needs psychiatric care with a side of detox.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Michael: 'the Wedding's Still On'.

2006-07-26 07:29:17

Michael: 'the Wedding's Still On'.... Troubled singer George Michael will go ahead with his proposed 'marriage' to gay partner Kenny Goss, despite a British newspaper exposing him as a cheat at the weekend (23Jul06).
    The Outside singer was seen cavorting in the shadows on Hampstead Heath with 58-year-old Norman Kirtland, before he fled from reporters and photographers, last week (ends23Jul06).
    But despite straying from boyfriend-of-10-years Goss, the former Wham! heart-throb is adamant their civil partnership ceremony will still go ahead, joking his $1.8 million (£1 million) anniversary gift had set matters right.
    He says, "I'd have to do something he dislikes before it was off."
    The couple are expected to tie the knot before Michael's 50-date European tour begins in September (06).

source:
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/enterta...n+.-21040.html

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Sorry, I came back to add the source which Moomies already kindly did.

A*O

I thought George/Kenny have always said their relationship was totally 'open' and that they both screw around. Hey, if it works for them both who are we to judge? I think George's bigger issue is his obvious drug problem. The man's a walking trainwreck at the moment. Sad - he used to be the epitome of style and cool (and he could write fantastic songs and sing them well). Where did it all go wrong Georgie??
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

KD
    Elite Member

Even if they have an open relationship, wouldn't his drug abuse perhaps cause him to get into some riskier (unsafe sex) situations? Trolling for sex with strangers has got to be a breeding ground for STDS.

I knew this very nice and cool guy who used to deliver our frieght when I was in retail mngmt. He was a gay man and used to have UNSAFE sex with strange men at truck stops. He told me many were "straight" and married. He was in a very sad place in his life and finally had an HIV test done and was negative thank God. He really thought he would be positive.

Thread Information