Thread: Lindsay Lohan told she looks like Marilyn Monroe and Sharon Stone

Default Lindsay Lohan told she looks like Marilyn Monroe and Sharon Stone

Lindsay Lohan is stunned after being compared to Hollywood beauties Marilyn Monroe and Sharon Stone.

The actress reveals Stone herself and a close friend of Monroe have approached to remark on the likenesses - and she's staggered to be compared to such Tinseltown aristocracy.

She says, "Marilyn's best friend came over at the event (at which she wore a Monroe-inspired dress) and said she'd been taken aback because she thought I looked so much like Marilyn. It was incredible.

"Recently Sharon Stone told me, 'There's a picture of you in a white dress and you look just like me.' I was so flattered."
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/enterta...e+.-20720.html

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan told she looks like Marilyn Monroe and Sharon Stone

Paris thinks she looks like Marylyn, too. They must be taking the same drugs.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Elite Member

*dies laughing*
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Methinks La Lindsay has been indulging overmuch in the cocaine. First of all, Sharon Stone and Marilyn Monroe are as different as night and day so I don't see how Lindsay Lohan could resemble them both. Secondly, while Lindsay Lohan is mildly attractive, she's no Screen Goddess.

I do think she looks a little bit like Sharon Stone though. But apart from Sharon noone thinks that's a compliment.

Yeah, the resemblance is uncanny!!!! LOL

Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Bronze Member

I read that interview a while back and thought she was just some easily led little girl with a star complex. She really needs to get some PR advice cause she came across as a complete dick.

She's obviously surrounded by yes people and believes everything she's ever told. She needs to be knocked down a peg or two.
    Jamie Foxx is not Ray Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane
    taken aback because she thought I looked so much like Marilyn. It was incredible.
    They meant "MANSON" not Monroe. Gahhhhh!

Sharon Stone i can see a little. Marilyn; no. But if I was going to cast either Lindsay or Paris as marilyn; it would be lindsay.

Delusional much?

Quote Originally Posted by moomies
    Paris thinks she looks like Marylyn, too. They must be taking the same drugs.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ um yeah cause they both look like carnival freaks in reality; fucking morons.

Thread Information