Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston wants Brad Pitt's mother to attend her wedding

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Jennifer Aniston wants Brad Pitt's mother to attend her wedding

Aniston invites Pitt's mother to wedding?

Saturday, July 8 2006, 12:03 BST - by Daniel Kilkelly

Jennifer Aniston wants Brad Pitt's mother to attend her wedding to Vince Vaughn, according to reports.

The former Friends actress has kept in close contact with her former mother-in-law, despite her split from Pitt in 2005.

One insider told a US magazine, "Jane says she still considers Jen her daughter."

Brad has previously expressed his discontent over the pair's close bond.

source:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34695.html

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Elite Member

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston wants Brad Pitt's mother to attend her wedding

Yeah sure.... When I see Jennifer make a formal announcement then I'll believe it.

Silver Member

I dunno- I had my ex-boyfriend's (of 3 years, almost got married, etc) mom come to my first wedding- and my ex-mother-in-law met up with my current husband and I (and kids) on vacation last year and is coming to stay with us next month. Not that I believe everything I hear, but stuff like that is possible.

Yeah..but didn't they barely get together?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Didn't Jennifer said she and Brad are on talking terms, of course that was before she found out about the pregnancy. I don't see any reason why can't Jane and her be in a peaceful relationship specially when their divorce went smoothly. However, i do find it a bit icky to invite your ex mother-in-law and yet not your mother for the second time.

Now, Karizma - you wouldn't find it icky for Angelina not to invite her father if she should decide to marry. Be fair, Jennifer's mother sold her out to tabloids and I think I might be a little peeved about that if my mother did something like that....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Good point, Mel1973...

Isn't one of the reasons that Angelina was upset with Jon Voight was because he spoke about her in the press? Sounds like the two might have more than just Brad Pitt in common-

Don't know if this rumor is true, but either way, I hope all parties are happy and moving on...

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Yea I remember Jon Voight saying somthing like Angie needed help (like therapy or something?)

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

^^ It was one something like Access Hollywood or like that....

Anyway, I believe on your wedding date, you should invite those dear to you. So if your ex-Mother in Law is dear to you, but not your Mom, then so be it!

It's fairly well known that she and Jane still get along. They were photographed on vacation together after she and Brad split up. I'd be willing to bet they're still close. I'd love to watch Brad and Angelina squirm over this.

And Kari, I would echo Mel.

Silver Member

Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston are getting married????? Where the hell have I been?!!!!

^^ Eh, it's all speculation at this point. Must be a slow week for the tabs. Somehow I don't see this really happening even though I'd love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973
    Now, Karizma - you wouldn't find it icky for Angelina not to invite her father if she should decide to marry. Be fair, Jennifer's mother sold her out to tabloids and I think I might be a little peeved about that if my mother did something like that....
    Ok i thought you complained that whenever AJ/JA is mentioned the other woman is brought up to be compared to her, I digress. You want an honest answer, right? No i honestly don't find it icky for Angelina not to invite her father or even show 'Shiloh' to him, simply because he was never major part in her life. Her father chose this path when he abandoned them and their mother. On top of that he degraded her more than one time publicly! In other words, he was not the one who raised her but her mom, he can't suddenly come into her life and demand a 'father' role, he's no father in my defintion. In the case of Jennifer Aniston it's her mother who raised her when her dad abandoned them to be with another woman. Don't get me wrong, i didn't say her mother is nice and wronged. I just don't find it appropriate to be estranged from the one who raised all by herself for 10 years! Its you who should to be fair here and forget the women in question, do you find both situations comparable? I seriously don't. I know how this feels because i have cousins with the same situation.

I can kinda relate to Brad Pitt? You are kidding me. Just recently, I found out that my brother has invited my exhusband to his wedding. I am very upset and sad about this. I spoke to my future SIL and at first told her that I would not be at the wedding and she was pissed. She told my brother not to invite them. I mean my ex and his wife. I hung up and thought about it, and called her back and said I don't want anyone to think I don't like her, so I told her I would go. I just found out my ex and his wife have accepted.

My husband has just found out and he is livid. It really does hurt, folks. I can't believe I feel for Brad Pitt.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizma
    Ok i thought you complained that whenever AJ/JA is mentioned the other woman is brought up to be compared to her, I digress. You want an honest answer, right? No i honestly don't find it icky for Angelina not to invite her father or even show 'Shiloh' to him, simply because he was never major part in her life. Her father chose this path when he abandoned them and their mother. On top of that he degraded her more than one time publicly! In other words, he was not the one who raised her but her mom, he can't suddenly come into her life and demand a 'father' role, he's no father in my defintion. In the case of Jennifer Aniston it's her mother who raised her when her dad abandoned them to be with another woman. Don't get me wrong, i didn't say her mother is nice and wronged. I just don't find it appropriate to be estranged from the one who raised all by herself for 10 years! Its you who should to be fair here and forget the women in question, do you find both situations comparable? I seriously don't. I know how this feels because i have cousins with the same situation.
    Matter of fact, I do think these women are the same - as well as the situations they have with their estranged parent. They aren't that different in my mind at all. They each have a parent who blabbed personal shit about them to tabloid/tabloid tv and now each of them has cut that parent out of their life. (Although, I'm going to look it up because I think that I heard about a month ago that JA & her mother had "reunited" or whatever the hell you'd like to call that). Honestly, I don't find EITHER woman some icon of virtue or modesty or decency or honesty or .... well, you get the picture. I think that perhaps, they are alot more alike than their fans might like to believe.??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information