Thread: Cat Fight: Kate Moss vs Sadie Frost

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Cat Fight: Kate Moss vs Sadie Frost

Moss, Frost argue while on holiday

Sunday, July 9 2006, 10:40 BST - by Daniel Kilkelly
    Kate Moss and Sadie Frost are at the centre of a furious holiday feud.

The pair have flown out to the Maldives for a break with their respective friends, however both have realised that their ideas on how to have fun are very different. While Moss and her pals wish to party as much as possible, Frost and her group want a healthy, relaxing break.

"Their girly break has turned into chaos and one big argument the moment they stepped off the plane," a source told the Sunday Mirror. "Sadie has been screaming at Kate, telling her to grow up. And Kate has been screaming back at Sadie non-stop. They are returning this week, but Kate's gang have been saying it'll be a miracle if they don't kill each other before then!"

Frost, who has been getting up early for daily runs and yoga sessions, is believed to have taken offence when Moss claimed that their holiday island is "far too dull".

"Sadie was furious," the insider revealed. "She told Kate's gang to stop moaning all the time, act their age and behave like mothers. Kate's camp then told Sadie's camp they're becoming self-righteous and dull. It got very heated. Being trapped on the island together has made it even worse."

source:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34709.html

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Re: Cat Fight: Kate Moss vs Sadie Frost

wow i'm shocked; i thought it would've been the other way around since kate is supposed to be the sober one!

Yeah, I thought Kate was living a clean and sober life...?

.......Celebrity Deathmatch.......

Grapes at 50 paces.......grapes are deadly when one weighs less than 80 lbs.....if they don't knock them down, they will scare the models to death for the fear that the grapes will fall into their mouths and they will have a severe calorie reaction.....

This after the rumors of threesomes with Jude, Kate & Sadie and even speculation that Jude is the father/spermdonor of Kate's child due to these threesomes??? How could a wholesome and moral friendship go so wrong???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

Why can't each group just do whatever the hell they want? What are they joined at the hip or something? Sadie you go running and do yoga and Kate you snort coke and screw strange men all night. What's the big deal???

...grapes at 50 paces.... good one cynic!

Weren't they supposed ot be busom buddies? Sadie was the one who talked Kate into rehab for 'emotional dependency'.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland
    wow i'm shocked; i thought it would've been the other way around since kate is supposed to be the sober one!
    BWAHAHAHA!!! (Not laughing at you, Alice, just laughing at the idea of Kate actually having REALLY cleaned up her act.) Kate Moss, sober?!? I think not. She did her required Rehab stay for the purpose of saving her career and making folks THINK she's suddenly turned her life completely around & is now a *responsible adult & good mother*. I do NOT think so. All the stories i've read about Kate from AFTER her Rehab stay...Wild nights of nightclubbing; partying till 9:00 a.m. the next morning; doing pole-dances with Lindsay Blowhan at stripclub; going into the bathroom every 15 min or so & emerging all hopped-up, laughing & rubbing their noses; still hanging out with The Biggest Druggie on Earth Pete Doherty; & on & on.... Kate is NOT sober, i'd bet my bottom dollar on that.

Anyway, Sadie is a 40-something mother of 4 kids. It makes perfect sense that she would be uninterested in a wild night of debaucherous club-hopping.

Now i see why 32-year-old Kate latched onto 19-year-old Lindsay Blowhan....Kate acts much younger than her age; she was sick of her older friends no longer being interested in her wild partying; so a 19-year-old is the perfect partying companion for her. Hanging out with a 19-year-old and doing things 19-year-olds do, while rather bizarre, is obviously what this 32-year-old mother wants to do right now. Plus, they (Kate & Blowhan) both do coke! The PERFECT foundation upon which to build a friendship! I've always thought Kate's & Blowhan's friendship was rather strange (the 13-year age difference & all...one still a TEENAGER and one in her 30s--YIKES), but now it makes perfect sense. Kate is a wild, hedonistic, immature-for-her-age person, so her & young Blowhan suit each other just fine.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphachimp
    Yeah, I thought Kate was living a clean and sober life...?
    Oh boy, of course she isn't. If she really was would she still be hanging around with Pete whatshisname? That is her lifestyle and now she is in it more but with a higher paycheck.

Thread Information