Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan not monogamous because she's a redhead, not because she's Lindsay

Bronze Member

Default Lindsay Lohan not monogamous because she's a redhead, not because she's Lindsay

Lindsay Lohan has a crush on a mystery British man. The "Just My Luck" star has revealed she is smitten with a famous London guy, but is refusing to reveal who he is. She told Britain's GQ magazine: "There is a boy I like. I'm sure people will start writing about him soon. He lives in London, it's so hard."

McFly drummer Harry Judd recently claimed he had a fling with Lohan, who turned 20 on July 2, while shooting "Just My Luck" with her last year. However, the actress denied his claims. Her publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, said: "He is using these lies for publicity. It's convenient how he's making up these stories when he has an album coming out."

Despite declaring her love for a mystery man, Lohan isn't sure she could commit to one man because she wants to play the field while she is still young. The actress believes she is more adventurous when it comes to men because she is a "sensual" redhead. She added: "I don't know if I could be monogamous. I don't want to be with just one person. Redheads are more passionate and more sensual than other girls."
    http://www.exposay.com/mystery-briti...-crush/v/2512/

Okay what Lindsay does is her thing, but in her mind... passionate + sensual = "adventurous"?

Silver Member

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan not monogamous because she's a redhead, not because she's Lindsay

"Redheads are more passionate and more sensual than other girls."

Ohhh STFU! What a dumbass. I guess that's her excuse for whoring herself out!

Default Re: Lindsay Lohan not monogamous because she's a redhead, not because she's Lindsay

Oh Linds....its not because you are a Redhead either...it's because you are a whore.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hmmm... ok.

WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KD
    Elite Member

I am SO relieved to know that's she's genetically prone to skankiness due to her hair color. I will sleep better at night.

Is she actually using the 'fire crotch' defense to explain away her skanky behavior?

Elite Member

well it has been genetically proven that red heads a produced because of a mutant gene.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

Silver Member

I totally can not wait to tell my husband that I can start sleeping around because I am a redhead and Lindsay said so.

It all makes soooooooooo much sense now.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cate
    I totally can not wait to tell my husband that I can start sleeping around because I am a redhead and Lindsay said so.
    Let us know what he says!!

That's as idiotic as Paris blaming her skankiness on being an Aquarius!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Lohan: 'Redheads Great in Bed'

By WENN| Wednesday, July 12, 2006

HOLLYWOOD - Actress Lindsay Lohan has slammed the myth that blondes have more fun, insisting it's redheads who should be envied.
    The Herbie: Fully Loaded star insists her flame-colored locks make her naturally more sexy than her brunette or blonde counterparts and, despite experimenting with different hair colors in the past, it's her natural hue that she's most proud of.

She says, "I have this Playboy book called Redheads in my room and I was reading all these things about how redheads are more passionate, and apparently they're much more sexual than girls with other hair colors.

"I think I'm more sexual than my friends. More comfortable in my skin. I'm a sexual person, definitely."

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3530117

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Where's that bloated Elvis, Brandon when we need him?

"FIRE CROTCH!"

Oh my gosh, dumb.
    But truth be told, i have a redheaded aunt who slept with every tom dick and harry in our town before she got married not long ago. I'll have to tell her its a fact that redheads are naturally sluts.

in the words of Brandon Davis, "she's got freckles coming out of her vagina.."

I tried SOOO hard not to reply to this thread.....dammit Lindsay, you stupid whore, I have gotten enough lewd comments because of my red hair to last me a lifetime and then you open your stupid piehole and perpetuate your idiocy with this kind of shit talk?! I wish she'd just crawl in a hole with a vibrator and plenty of batteries...we wouldn't hear from her for awhile at least.

P.S. I'm not a slut
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information