Thread: Is Naomi Watts pregnant?

Default Is Naomi Watts pregnant?

Naomi Watts on baby watch?

King Kong star Naomi Watts is expecting her first baby, according to media reports in Australia.

The actress was in Sydney, Australia, last weekend attending best pal Nicole Kidman's wedding to country star Keith Urban.

Rumours circulated after the stylish star was seen wearing a series of baggy garments and photographed leaving a Brentwood, California, fertility clinic.

Sydney's Daily Telegraph newspaper reports it was the second time Watts had been spotted visiting the clinic and that she was "sporting a definite glow" when she attended the Shakespeare in the Park gala in New York City's Central Park with beau Liev Schreiber on Thursday.

Watts was also seen visiting Chinese herbalist and fertility expert Lily Liu in Australia, who is renowned for her work assisting women who want to become pregnant.

The star recently admitted she was desperate for children, but was worried it might be too late to conceive: "I wish it could have happened a little bit sooner. I have wanted a family since I was 19."

From WENN
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Default Re: Naomi Watts - pregnant?

Why must they always say that actresses are desperate to have children? That just irritates the crap out of me.

Elite Member

Default Re: Is Naomi Watts pregnant?

Because in our society, any woman over 30 is old and washed-up. You know, her life is empty and worthless because her looks have 'supposedly' left her, therefore, she needs a husband and child in the world's eyes to be 'complete'. And when you're in your 30's and perhaps want to get married or have a baby (which is okay), everyone thinks you're desperate and you're somehow running around feeling that your train passed you because you didn't do it in your 20's. It never occurs to some people that a lot more women are making the conscious decision to remain single and hold off getting married and having babies until they're in their 30's.

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc
    Why must they always say that actresses are desperate to have children? That just irritates the crap out of me.
    i think it's the same as saying "X slams Y"

it's just one of those euphamisms that writers use, because saying that she wants a baby isn't enough.

any time an actress looks a little blotted everyone screams preggers.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    i think it's the same as saying "X slams Y"

it's just one of those euphamisms that writers use, because saying that she wants a baby isn't enough.
    Yeah it's the same as when a celeb is devastated. You can't just say they are a bit bummed. Something has to reach out and grab the reader.

Oh, I totally get why the writers do it ... I just find it extremely irritating. My first reaction is always - Yeah, right. Sure they are.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc
    Oh, I totally get why the writers do it ... I just find it extremely irritating. My first reaction is always - Yeah, right. Sure they are.
    Yeah, I can't exactly see Naomi begging somebody to get her pregnant. Although how hot would that be? Naomi grabs me off the street and handcuffs me to a bed. Says she will let me go once she gets pregnant. Hey leave me alone I can dream can't I

Thread Information