Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Candy Spelling Fires Back at Tori

Post Candy Spelling Fires Back at Tori

Sources: www.gaysocialites.com/gossip
    Author: Charles Winters
    ----------------------------------------------
    Tori Spelling's mother Candy and brother Randy are firing back against the former 90210 star as she attacks them over the way they handled her father's death.
    Candy and Randy released this statement today:
    "We are deeply saddened that, during our time of loss and grief, we are forced to respond to the media frenzy caused by the mean-spirited and surprising comments made by Tori to the press, just two days after the passing of [AARON SPELLING]. As we try to honor his memory with love and respect, the sudden media frenzy she has created at this sensitive time is hurtful and very disturbing. Aaron's legacy deserved pure and unadulterated tribute and recognition which, sadly, has been tainted.
    Everyone deals with grief in a different way, and since Tori chose not to be here at that time, we believe she is having a harder time dealing with that loss. We understand how difficult it might have been for her to be here, and, perhaps, more difficult for her after she arrived. Aaron loved both his children with all his heart, and he understood how hard it was for her.
    We hope Aaron will be remembered with reverence and spirit for the monumental legacy he has left and not for the petty and tabloid headlines which have marred his articles of remembrance. We have mourned our great loss as a family and will continue to do so as that is what Aaron deserved."
    Can the Spellings take the drama spotlight away from the View? Who can possibly produce more drama??

Smile and Smile Again!

Default Re: Candy Spelling Fires Back at Tori

Yea, that shit ain't right. I hate Tori as much as the next chick, but what she has done here is just down right WRONG. Granted, I don't know the inner dealings, but don't do this shit public, come on.

Team Candy! Or Team anyone other than Tori!

Elite Member

This is just so sad. I totally feel for the family. It must suck to lose your husband and dad and then your whore sister causes all this raukus during such a painful time. Tori is such a selfish little brat.

That is some straight-up messed up drama!! So they're basically calling her out for NOT being there when he died?

What did Tori say to cause this "media frenzy?" The stuff about how she did get a chance to reconcile or whatever with her dad?

There's too much shit flying for me to understand things clearly. I always get confused with too much drama.

^I don't know what the hell is going on either. First you hear she was there at his bedside, then NOT. And then reasons that she wasn't were all because of her (allegedly whore) mother. NICE EH???

What a way to sling things Tori. Make your mom the bad guy. Nice....and it's not working either.

Hm, so I'm surmising that Tori must have said the reason she wasn't at her father's bedside is because she is fighting with her mother or her mother made her feel unwelcome or something? I'm really trying to get away with not doing this research myself...

JenPitt

The article said that Tori found out about her father's death through an e-mail from a friend.

AHA! Found it--and I was right. From the Contra Costa Times/San Jose Mercury News:

Talk about shock. Tori Spelling learned of her father's death from a friend last week as she dined in Toronto, instead of from her mother, Candy. The news at that point had already come out on TV and radio reports. Aaron Spelling died on June 23.
    That means some guy who parks cars at Spago in Los Angeles probably learned of Aaron Spelling's death before Spelling's daughter did.
    "A friend of mine had seen a TV report, and e-mailed me," Tori Spelling tells Us magazine. "And I was just in total shock. My first thought was, 'I can't believe my mom didn't call me!'"
    In the Us Weekly story, a copy of which was obtained by E! Online, Tori Spelling recounts her long-running feud with her mom, but claims she was on good terms with her legendary TV producer father.
    "My mom's behavior simply made me uncomfortable to be around my family," Tori Spelling says in the magazine. Spelling was most upset that her mother was spending time with a longtime family friend, Mark Abramson, while her father's health deteriorated. Candy Spelling has denied there was a romance with Abramson, who introduced the Spellings about 38 years ago, according to Fox News.
    Regardless, Tori Spelling says she saw her father only once since last September, during a visit in June, a week before his stroke. Tori Spelling's estrangement might have been compounded when she split from first husband Charlie Shanian and took up with married actor Dean McDermott. And it didn't help when her mom mocked Tori's VH1 series, "So noTORIous."
    Last edited by Beeyotch; June 29th, 2006 at 10:09 PM. Reason: *eta: shoulda looked on GR first,duh *grumble*

Silver Member

The whole situation is very sad. I'm sure her father wouldn't have wanted it to come to this.

Didn't Tori one day after her dad died talked about how peaceful it was for them to reconcile before his death? and talked about how luck she is to have such great father who loved her tremendously?!? This thing is getting really confusing for me.

Do we have here Tori's fan or someone who trace her news to tell us which crap we read was right and which one is fabricated?

Tori is an idiot and is totally using her dad's death to stay in the spotlight. HOWEVER, why is Candy releasing this statement if she truely believes her daughter is hurting? If that's the case, isn't this sort of like twisting the knife? Comeon. If they really wanted the frenzy to die down, they wouldn't have responded.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizma
    Didn't Tori one day after her dad died talked about how peaceful it was for them to reconcile before his death? and talked about how luck she is to have such great father who loved her tremendously?!? This thing is getting really confusing for me.

Do we have here Tori's fan or someone who trace her news to tell us which crap we read was right and which one is fabricated?
    I'll bet there's not one fan on this board Kari. LOL!

Aaron must have been inspired from his own family for all those shows he made!!! little did we know....
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MillionDollarBaby
    Aaron must have been inspired from his own family for all those shows he made!!! little did we know....

Very well said.

thankya
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

JenPitt

Is Candy Tori's mother?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. February 15th, 2007, 04:28 AM

Thread Information