Thread: Britney Spears Dyed Hair To Help Image

Default Britney Spears Dyed Hair To Help Image

Desperate Spears Dyed Hair To Help Image

Pregnant pop star Britney Spears was so devastated by the negative reaction she received after her appearance on news show Dateline NBC, she chopped off all her hair and dyed it black to help her image. The singer received a barrage of criticism for appearing on the show in a sheer, low-cut top, denim mini-skirt and flip-flops earlier this month. She reportedly insisted on doing her own hair and makeup for the interview and was slammed for appearing "disheveled" with the New York Post reporting that fans called her hair a "rat's nest." A source tells American publication Us Weekly after the interview, "She felt terrible. She pulled out her extensions and bought a bottle of dark hair dye. She didn't understand her image problem until the negative feedback about Dateline." Spears' representative insists the singer checked with her doctor first to see if dying her hair was safe for her unborn child adding, "It's vegetable dye and will wash right out." She then chopped her hair into a short bob, neglecting to tell editors of fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar, who were featuring her on an upcoming cover, what she had done. Spears showed up at the cover photo shoot last Friday with her new look and according to Us Weekly, the magazine's editors were "horrified." Stylists for the shoot had to work quickly to undo the damage and decided to add brunette hair extensions at the last minute.
    http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-06-29/#3

And it worked! We all totally respect her now!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Britney Spears Dyed Hair To Help Image

lol, I still don't know if she's just wearing a wig or she dyed her own hair but I think it's better than that platinum blonde rat nest she used to sport.
    That being said, I still don't think anything she does is going to improve her image after that Matt Lauer interview.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

As if changing your hair colour and shortening it, is gonna make people respect or like her. If she did it for that reason it is stupid, but if she did to just be radical and different., well why not ?
    Jack I swear.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Her hair is the least of her problems. Personally, I am still waiting for her to wire her mouth shut so she can't speak, a straightjacket so she can't "air-quote", and a nice, supportive maternity bra, to harness in her momma titties.

She needs to turn back the clock; and this time not cheat on Justin. It all went downhill for her after that.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty
    She needs to turn back the clock; and this time not cheat on Justin. It all went downhill for her after that.
    True! But you know her dumb ass won't be able to resist fucking up all over again, even if it's in a totally different way---she's destined to be a fuck-up.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy
    She then chopped her hair into a short bob, neglecting to tell editors of fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar, who were featuring her on an upcoming cover, what she had done.

Wait, so she bobbed her own hair? Aaah bless her heart she is just so. . .not smart.

I actually like the blach hair on her, though i think dark brown would be better with her complextion. Anything is better than those crappy, cheap-looking blonde hair extensions that make her look like charlize theron in Monster.

i think now she's blonde again!!!

Silver Member

Dying her hair is not going to improve her image. Going back to school, doing charity work, stop lazing around doing nothing but posing with the baby, they may make people respect her more....
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

She did this exact same crap when she first got preggers with SPF but it was dark brown not black and lasted exactly two weeks or so before she was back to her trashy trailer park blonde rats nest.

It's gonna take a whole lot more than hair dye to fix the stupid mess she's degenerated into.

Elite Member

There is no way Britney Spears will move back to her hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana. The only way she'll move to Louisiana is if Angelina Jolie moves there because she's such a 'copycat'. And she's such a stupid little girl, I wouldn't doubt it if she dyed her hair dark to try and look like Angelina. That seems to be her inspiration now. Let's see how long that lasts. Let's see, Madonna was into Kabballah, so Britney got into Kabballah. Angelina Jolie went to Namibia to have her baby, and then Britney said she was considering moving to Namibia to have her baby. Demi Moore posed naked and pregnant for a magazine cover and now Britney's posing naked and pregnant for a magazine cover. Monkey see, monkey do. She isn't her own person, not original at all and I'm sorry, but to me: A TOTAL WANNABE.

BRITNEY SPEARS SUCKS.

Silver Member

Nothing can help her image at this point!

Thread Information