Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie wants Brad Pitt to clear home of anything related to Jennifer Aniston

Default Angelina Jolie wants Brad Pitt to clear home of anything related to Jennifer Aniston

ANGELINA Jolie is putting her foot down and insisting that Brad Pitt clear his Malibu home of anything related to ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.

The star is being forced to put his beloved minimalist furniture into storage, along with the items he and Jen picked up.

"Now they're a family, Ange wants to make the home their own," confirms a source.

"The pieces Brad collected with Jen were among the first to go. Then the child-unfriendly stuff was ditched - all the pointy corners and sharp edges."

On the hit list are Frank Lloyd Wright side chairs and a Rene Herbst desk. "Ange can't stand all the modernist furnishings."

Ironically, Jen felt the same way... "Brad and I used to joke that every item was either a museum piece or just uncomfortable," said Jen. "He had his style and I have mine and, sometimes, they clashed."
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/tm_objec...name_page.html

Elite Member

Default Re: Angelina Jolie wants Brad Pitt to clear home of anything related to Jennifer Aniston

They need Courtney Cox to come in with her show and sort out their furniture

Elite Member

Default Re: Angelina Jolie wants Brad Pitt to clear home of anything related to Jennifer Aniston

Assuming this is true, and that's highly questionable, I don't know too many women who'd be too keen on having momento's of your man's ex-wife all over your home. Out with the old and in with the new. The past is the past, move on. Burn all that furniture if you ask me.

Or at least have a garage sale or would that be considered "dirty money" on the new girlfriend/wife's part?

Oh, I agree with Angelina here. I couldn't stand that pointy minimalist crap either. Furniture should be comfortable, not deadly.

... Ange wants to make the home their own ...

Sounds more like she wants to make the place her own. If she doesn't like something, out it goes, and who cares about anyone else. Jennifer may not have liked Brad's taste either, but at least she realized that it was his home too.

I hope she allows him to keep some of his favorite pieces.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

I can totally get that she needs to make the house kiddie safe. But getting rid of everything he had while married to Aniston is a bit much. Doubt Mr Whipped will put up much of a fight.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Angelina Jolie wants Brad Pitt to clear home of anything related to Jennifer Anis

Quote Originally Posted by yanna
    I can totally get that she needs to make the house kiddie safe. But getting rid of everything he had while married to Aniston is a bit much. Doubt Mr Whipped will put up much of a fight.
    I wonder if he's going to get rid of his pointy, hard edged furniture. I think I remember Jennifer speaking in an interview about his style and taste with furniture and floors in their marital home and she was concerned about what they would do when they had a kid regarding baby proofing because Brad had his stone floors and glass and marble everything else and his response to her concerns was that the kids need to fall down and learn

But I expect he'd do what he's told this time or else she may rip his balls off.

god, i always thought of brad as a MAN! what a wuss...

i agree that making the house child safe is a good idea, but getting rid of everything just because he happened to own it while he was with someone else is just WAY too psycho. even if you DO look like angelina jolie...
    cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

Default Re: Angelina Jolie wants Brad Pitt to clear home of anything related to Jennifer Anis

Quote Originally Posted by binkaboo
    But I expect he'd do what he's told this time or else she may rip his balls off.
    What balls?

Why wasn't this an issue before PILOH was born? They already had rug-rats running around. Oooooh, I get it. This is THEIR child. She doesn't was THEIR child to get hurt....hmmmmm

Hmm, i thought they already sold the home he and Jen shared! Besides i hardly believe Brad would wait for someone to tell him to remove the leftovers of his ex.

If you guys want to see the house in question, check out the upcoming issue of Elle Decor. His house is featured in all its modern glory-

Beautiful? Yes. Practical? Not so much... I happen to live in one and love modern houses and his is spectacular!!!

Very zen like, but certainly not for most people-

Quote Originally Posted by Karizma
    Besides i hardly believe Brad would wait for someone to tell him to remove the leftovers of his ex.
    Well, it was furniture that he liked and he bought. Why wouldn't he keep it? Heck, I still have furniture from previous relationships and I don't think of it as leftovers of the exes ... it's just furniture.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information