Thread: Lainey's Editorial on Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz

Default Lainey's Editorial on Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz

I thought this was a good read.

After 3 years of captivity, Justin Timberlake has been released at last! As first reported by Janet Charlton JT has ditched his dog, just in time for to start pimping his new single and his subsequent new album due out in September and of course what looks to be a follow up tour to reassert his place on top of the pops. Sound familiar?

Although nothing has been confirmed officially, the break up is being regarded as a foregone conclusion by everyone, with the exception of Life & Style Weekly which speculates in their current issue that the two are engaged. No comment.

Anyway, when the news broke this morning, every gossip went scrambling for their sources Ė me included. According to Janet, Justin called the split, getting itchy down there after an eternity of togetherness and finally cutting the cord because the Herm was becoming ďtoo clingyĒ for his tastes. Perezfollowed up by reporting that there is another girl involved. Some chick named Lauren donít ask me to remember her last name who is blonde and cute in that harmless blonde and cute way with a face thatís pleasant if not memorable and Iím bored already.

A thousand phone calls later and hereís the story Iím getting from my own sources. Piece it all together and the bottom line is Ė Justin wants to be a dog again. And thank Goddess for it.

But the version Iím hearing is a bit different. Heís been busy with his career, heíll be ramping up on promo, likely performing at the VMAs at the end of the summer, and realistically, after so many years together, with Cam not getting any younger, there were really only 2 options: go to the next level with babies and marriage or go their separate ways. Besides, after an extremely unsuccessful film effort, heís realized that he needs to go back to his bread and butter. And although Diaz certainly has the hook up on the movie side, she obviously doesnít have much influence or value, frankly, on the music side. Translation: Mannie Cammie was expendable.

Although Cam was supposedly pretty gutted by the final decision, Iím told it was amicable. At least it started out that way.

Unfortunately, the body was barely cold before he started exercising his hitherto monogamous peepee including but not limited to the aforementioned Lauren somethingorother. Interestingly enough, now that Iím in Whistler, Iíve had no less than 4 lovely blondes approach me with claims that theyíve had the Timberlake experience themselves, way back when pipsqueak was still with Britney. In case youíre interested, 3 of them work in the restaurant business and the other is a snowboarding instructor who used to be a waitress back then. All of them concur that our boy is a d, o, double g - in the truest sense of the word.

Needless to say, when news of his freedom f*cking got back to Cameron, she practically grew her balls back. Livid, they say. Especially since she really did see him through some of his worst times. You remember that little slump? That little voice issue and surgery? Long time readers of my column will recall my reports of rumoured liquid fueled depression, during which time Cam was nothing short of supportive. Therefore, in her eyes, his on the prowl and loving it attitude is a complete betrayal of what they shared, not to mention a stinging reminder of their age difference and her suddenly single 30 something status.

HmmmÖ Poor Cam. If she wasnít such a bitch, Iíd almost feel sorry for her.

Oddly enough though, I did speak to one lone smuthound who thinks there may be a chance for reconciliation, especially since Justin has become painfully insecure. The pressure of a new record, the failure of his film endeavours, few people have been as confident in his abilities as his hermaphrodite. And sometimes, in a moment of weakness, we all go running to the things that give us comfort, non?

Thatís for the cautious lot. Me? F&ck it. Iím celebrating. Because, gossips, the possibilities are endless. Lohan, Hilton, Simpson Ė itís a p*ssy playground waiting for new player and this summer is going to be full smut heaven. Can you you stand it?
    http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=4080

Silver Member

Default Re: Lainey's Editorial on Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz

Yeah good read.Thanks

ewwwww, ewwwww,ewwwww - I hope he doesn't do Hohan, Simpleton or the Parasite....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(ē_ē)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

He's young, young men can be dogs. Cameron is an ugly, immature bitch from what I gather. Why not move on? He can surely find better.

A dog is a dog. He'll probably be like this until he's 40 if not forever.

YA!!!.. keep doing that rain dance.. it will come true..

Justin is FUG.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

They deserve each other! Both are jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by cocainekate
    A dog is a dog. He'll probably be like this until he's 40 if not forever.
    Because a guy who's only 24 (in this century) and has been in a one-on-one relationship with someone since he first grew pubes, he's a *dog* now for wanting to finally experience being a single adult? Nah.

And I don't even care for Justin.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Somebody please tell me why this guy's considered hot......

Sorry Elisa. No can do.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    Because a guy who's only 24 (in this century) and has been in a one-on-one relationship with someone since he first grew pubes, he's a *dog* now for wanting to finally experience being a single adult? Nah.

And I don't even care for Justin.
    He's 25. Maybe you should stick to defending someone you know a lot about, like Angelina.

Oops I was off by one year! Big difference there.

Seen the little prick in person more than once and believe me I don't take pleasure in defending him. What I do or don't know about him doesn't make it any less ridiculous to brand any guy a *dog* for life just because he decides he doesn't want to be tied down, particularly so young.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information