Thread: Son of Anna Nicole's late husband dies

Default Son of Anna Nicole's late husband dies

In a twisted turn of events, the son of Anna Nicole Smith's late husband who has been battling with the former Playboy Playmate for years over his dad's fortune, has died. E. Pierce Marshall was 67.

The cause of death was a "brief and extremely aggressive infection," according to a statement released by family spokesperson David Margulies. Marshall passed away Tuesday in Dallas.

"The family would politely request that their privacy be respected during this extremely difficult time as they grapple with this devastating loss," the statement said. "Mr. Marshall leaves behind a legacy of being, first and foremost, a remarkable husband, father and grandfather, a successful business visionary and a man of unrivaled perseverance and principle."

"It's a horrible situation, so condolences to the family, but we have no comment on it at this time," Philip Boesch, Smith's attorney, told the
    Despite his own accomplishments as family man and businessman, Marshall may be remembered for quite some time for his ongoing feud with Smith over whether she was entitled to any of the $1.6 billion fortune left behind by oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall II, who married Smith in 1994 when she was 26 and he was 89. The elder Marshall died a year later.
    http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...113312000.html

Silver Member

Default Re: Son of Anna Nicole's late husband dies

ANS must be dancing her ass off right now.

Zee

Sorry to hear about his passing away. Were the lawsuits filed on the son's behalf or the estate? Just curious as the future of the legal battle.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

That is a shame.

Personally, I don't think Anna Nicole is entitled to a damn cent of Marshall's money ... and good for the son for taking a stand.

pffft... that old man KNEW anna didn't marry him for his good looks or witty personality. he wanted a pretty woman to love in his last days and she was there for him. if he wanted to give HIS money to her, let him. the son was just jealous, i'm sure. not that i'm glad about his passing. that's a shame. but the lawsuit was just bitter.
    cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

It's not like the son was starving. He was worth a fortune in his own right. He just didn't want Anna Nicole to have any of his dad's money.

As much as it killed him, he should have just accepted it. He probably stressed himself to an early grave. It's his dad's money to do with what he sees fit, even if that means flushing it down the toilet. If he really didn't want Anna to have a cent of it he could have set it up.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I really think Anna Nicole is entitled to some of the old geezer's fortune, though I wouldn't say she is entitled to a huge chunk of it. She did make the old guy happy at the end of his life, and he probably would have wanted her to have a little of his money after he passed away.

Thumbs down Re: Son of Anna Nicole's late husband dies

She mistreated that old man.
    He was bedfast and she wouldn't even lie down next to him --- it came out in the trial --- she told him, "No, I won't lie down with you, you wet the bed."
    While he was in the hospital, she had other men in his house. She took off on trips with other men while that old man was alone, sick, and asking for her. Their staff was appalled at the way she treated him, one of them even broke down in tears at the hateful, evil way she was....

He gave her all he wanted to --- he wrote his will the way he wanted it, he didn't want her to get a huge chunk of his estate, he'd already given her the moon.

If she had been good to that old man I would say "Heck, she made him happy at the end of his life" but she was mean to him, she doesn't deserve a damned dime!!!

I gotta say, if my dad married someone like the trashball that is Anna Nicole Smith and she treated him like a gravy train, I'd fight her tooth and nail over any inheritance too.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

What the hell is going on?? All these people are dying!! He was pretty young, I mean 67 isn't OLD.

It's too bad. I'm sure the legal wranglings will be very interesting...

SVZ

holy cow, how old was her husband then if his son was 67!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad
    She mistreated that old man.
    He was bedfast and she wouldn't even lie down next to him --- it came out in the trial --- she told him, "No, I won't lie down with you, you wet the bed."
    While he was in the hospital, she had other men in his house. She took off on trips with other men while that old man was alone, sick, and asking for her. Their staff was appalled at the way she treated him, one of them even broke down in tears at the hateful, evil way she was....

He gave her all he wanted to --- he wrote his will the way he wanted it, he didn't want her to get a huge chunk of his estate, he'd already given her the moon.

If she had been good to that old man I would say "Heck, she made him happy at the end of his life" but she was mean to him, she doesn't deserve a damned dime!!!
    I didn't know all that. If she was cruel to that poor, old, guy, no she doesn't deserve a cent.

Thumbs down Re: Son of Anna Nicole's late husband dies

holy cow, how old was her husband then if his son was 67!?!?
    When the old man died, he was at least 90.

I didn't know all that. If she was cruel to that poor, old, guy, no she doesn't deserve a cent.
    I saw it on True Hollywood Story; they were doing a bio of ANS and there were multiple people on the show who worked for her husband and told how miserably she treated him...ESPECIALLY at the end of his life, when he was weak, frail, and just wanted some attention.
    That is really what I dislike about her - personally, I can take her or leave her, I had no feelings either way until I saw that show (read the same thing elsewhere), and realized how truly cruel she was to someone who was about to leave this earth and only wanted a small fraction of her time and just a little bit of tenderness.
    He had given her money, homes, etc., and he was fixing to DIE and the b***h wouldn't even lie down next to him for a few minutes - because "you wet the bed" - while he was hospitalized, she took off on some trip with another man.
    His driver was on the show and he broke down in tears when talking about the old man and how he was treated.

Well, I guess Anna's voodoo doll of him worked after all.

Elite Member

This chick doesn't deserve a cent of that man's money and the poor son went to his grave fighting her tooth and nail. Hopefully Pierce Marshall has a son or some other child that will pick up the lawsuit on behalf of the estate. All that money deserves to go to some charity or some GOOD cause, not in Anna Nicole's purse so she can buy herself more tranquilizers and Trim Spa. The bitch is pregnant from another man too--let her lover support her new kid, not her dead husband.

Thread Information