Thread: Kevin Federline gives pennies to orphans, but dollars to the topless

Talking Kevin Federline gives pennies to orphans, but dollars to the topless

June 22, 2006 | Morning Briefing:

Federline wants to save the pennies: In a somewhat surreal appearance in New York's Times Square yesterday, Kevin Federline helped kick off a charity drive for various as-yet-unnamed children's organizations called "Save the Penny," sponsored by Virgin Mobile. "I'm here with Virgin Mobile to bring the power back to the penny! I feel good about the penny!" Federline shouted to the gathered crowd, before donating the first penny to the fund. During a TV interview afterward, he proudly told the cameras, "I just gave all my (Britney's) pennies to charity!" As the black SUV chauffeuring him drove off, though, it rear-ended a pedicab. While the driver and the cabbie sorted things out, the Naked Cowgirl -- a Times Square topless-but-for-pasties singing performer -- approached the car, and someone from the back seat slipped her two bucks. As Lowdown writes, "The pennies may be for the kids, but in K-Fed's world, the bucks are for the naked ladies." (Lowdown)

http://www.salon.com/ent/col/fix/2006/06/22/thu/
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Kevin Federline gives pennies to orphans, but dollars to the topless

When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. ~ Jack Handey

Default Re: Kevin Federline gives pennies to orphans, but dollars to the topless

is that link work safe?

and i feel dirty for having a virgin mobile phone now.. ick
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Just has pasties and a short red shiny skirt on. No nudity really. (Sorry she's got small breasts, so...the pasties almost cover all of her)
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. ~ Jack Handey

a blond bimbo sort.. imagine that

Thread Information