Thread: Jennifer Lopez laughs off Scientology reports

Default Jennifer Lopez laughs off Scientology reports

Latina actress JENNIFER LOPEZ has laughed off reports she is studying controversial religion Scientology.

The MAID IN MANHATTAN star is good friends with KING OF QUEENS actress LEAH RIMINI, who is a devout Scientologist, as well as fellow celebrity followers of the religion such as TOM CRUISE, KATIE HOLMES, JOHN TRAVOLTA and KIRSTIE ALLEY.

But after recent speculation suggested Rimini was attempting to convert Lopez to the L RON HUBBARD-created relgion, Lopez's representative says, "No. People can be just friends." Lopez claims to be a Catholic since birth.
    http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlf...eports_1000465

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez laughs off Scientology reports

But you know they would LOOOOVE to get her.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I think a diva like jLo isn't gonna be easily convinced and brainwashed. They need someone that's emotionally weak and easy to manipulate, perhaps someone like Britney.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

J-Lo definitely knows better.

That's a relief now I can go back to making fun of her acting & singing ability!

Huh? Where is the laughing part in the article?
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

" Lopez claims to be a Catholic since birth."

Not since conception?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Ha! Not La Lopez, she'd never part with her money, especially not to give it to some cult!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    But you know they would LOOOOVE to get her.
    Oh they sure would! I'd bet my bottom dollar that Leah Remini is on a $cientology-directed "mission" to try and recruit J-Lo. Of course, J-Lo probably has no clue of Leah's intentions & honestly thinks Leah is just her normal "pal", but Leah is probably stealthily & intricately worming her way into J-Lo's life & psyche more & more, planting "seeds" she can later use in her recruitment strategies--which of course will be very subtle. But, i'm sure Leah's mission is to get J-Lo "primed & ready" for when she or other $ci members make their official "move", to try & recruit J-Lo.

I firmly believe that that is the #1 goal, mission, & purpose of members of $cientology--to recruit new members...And i think that they're CONSTANTLY working their ways & tricks to hook new members. And especially in Hollywood--the more famous (therefore can "spread the word" of the *religion* to a worldwide audience most effectively) & the more wealthy ($cientology is ALL ABOUT the money--the more the better), the more $cientology wants you! Look at, for example, $cientologist Lisa Marie Presley's MYSTERIOUS marriage to Michael Jackson. Lisa Marie was on a very carefully-calculated & planned-out $cientology-directed "mission" aimed at trying to hook the multimillionaire worldfamous King of Pop to become "one of them". Thankfully, it failed. (Wow, that's about the only good thing i've said about Michael Jackson in a while!--At least he didn't fall prey to the evil $cientologists!) Hopefully, J-Lo will also resist the allure (whatever the hell it is) of whatever spiel these $cientologists present to her to try & hook her & reel her in.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

I thought Lolo used like palm readers and stuff. I can't remember the name of it but it was something kinda like that.

KD
    Elite Member

Perhaps if they can convince JLo that they can get rid of her infertility issues be auditing her and getting rid of the little aliens in her body, THEN she will join. And then they can audit her dead husband and bring him back from the dead and BAM Scientologists.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77
    Oh they sure would! I'd bet my bottom dollar that Leah Remini is on a $cientology-directed "mission" to try and recruit J-Lo. Of course, J-Lo probably has no clue of Leah's intentions & honestly thinks Leah is just her normal "pal", but Leah is probably stealthily & intricately worming her way into J-Lo's life & psyche more & more, planting "seeds" she can later use in her recruitment strategies--which of course will be very subtle. But, i'm sure Leah's mission is to get J-Lo "primed & ready" for when she or other $ci members make their official "move", to try & recruit J-Lo.

I firmly believe that that is the #1 goal, mission, & purpose of members of $cientology--to recruit new members...And i think that they're CONSTANTLY working their ways & tricks to hook new members. And especially in Hollywood--the more famous (therefore can "spread the word" of the *religion* to a worldwide audience most effectively) & the more wealthy ($cientology is ALL ABOUT the money--the more the better), the more $cientology wants you! Look at, for example, $cientologist Lisa Marie Presley's MYSTERIOUS marriage to Michael Jackson. Lisa Marie was on a very carefully-calculated & planned-out $cientology-directed "mission" aimed at trying to hook the multimillionaire worldfamous King of Pop to become "one of them". Thankfully, it failed. (Wow, that's about the only good thing i've said about Michael Jackson in a while!--At least he didn't fall prey to the evil $cientologists!) Hopefully, J-Lo will also resist the allure (whatever the hell it is) of whatever spiel these $cientologists present to her to try & hook her & reel her in.

ITA

Thread Information