Thread: Geri Halliwell will allow ex-lover Sacha Gervasi access to their baby

Default Geri Halliwell will allow ex-lover Sacha Gervasi access to their baby

Geri Halliwell has decided to allow ex-lover Sacha Gervasi access to their baby after having a blazing row with friend Robbie Williams.

The singer banned the father of her daughter, Bluebell Madonna, from the birth last month and even left the Hollywood scriptwriter's name off the birth certificate.

However, the former Spice Girl has finally decided to call a truce on her feud after the pair's mutual showbiz friend, Robbie Williams, laid bare a few home truths.

A source revealed to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Robbie asked Geri to change her mind but she wasn't having any of it. They ended up having a big row.

"Now she has had time to think and Robbie's words struck a chord. In recent days she has started to think of her little girl's long-term future and decided to give Sacha a fair chance."

The new parents are now said to be spending hours on the phone working out what is best for their daughter.

Geri - who has apparently been staying at George Michael's London home since the birth - fell pregnant after a six-week fling with Sacha last year - the pair separated on bad terms amid revelations about Sacha's drug-fuelled past.

His stepmother, Heather Cotton, has also pleaded with the singer to give her stepson a second chance.

She said: "Sacha should be treated fairly, he's desperate to be a dad. It would be terrible if Bluebell grew up without a father."
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebri...ban-10292.html

Default Re: Geri Halliwell will allow ex-lover Sacha Gervasi access to their baby

That's good. Just becuase their realtionship didn't work out doesn't mean she should rob the child of the right to get to know her father. Especially since her name is unfortunate enough.

Default Re: Geri Halliwell will allow ex-lover Sacha Gervasi access to their baby

Good for the kid, I guess.
    Thanks Robbie
    Nope.

She's going to need SOMEONE to console her after coming home from school in hysterics because of all the 'nicnames'. Thanks a fuckin lot-Mom!

Elite Member

I think she's crazy giving him a chance - father or not!

From what I've read he didn't want to be there for them throughout the pregnancy, why does he deserve a chance now?

KD
    Elite Member

What I want to know is how she "fell pregnant." Did she trip and fall on his willie?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by KD
    What I want to know is how she "fell pregnant." Did she trip and fall on his willie?

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

It still takes two to get pregnant and if he wants to be part of his child's life she needs to let him. Until he proves himself an unfit father or abusive her child deserves to know her father.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

What do they mean by saying "will allow access"? I realize she is the childs mother but the father has just as many rights. If she didn't "allow access" he could drag her ass to court to get those rights.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Thread Information