Thread: Paris Hilton seen holding hands with Jose Theodore (pics included)

Default Paris Hilton seen holding hands with Jose Theodore (pics included)

Paris... She Shoots, She Scores!

Posted Jun 19th 2006 5:10PM by TMZ Staff

Paris Hilton was in Canada for the Much Music Awards over the weekend and the heiress was quite friendly with a new man. Miss Hilton was seen partying and holding hands with hockey player Jose Theodore, goalie for the Colorado Avalanche.

Surprisingly, the two left Club Ultra in Toronto together, and headed to Paris' hotel. Paris skipped into the front of the hotel and waited in the lobby for her date. Theodore waited briefly, then exited Hilton's car to join her.

Paris rep tells TMZ " Paris is single now, as she has stated publicly. This is a time in her life where she will be concentrating both on her work and friends. Nobody should read into any photos, gossip or reports about her social life."

Paris has been in an on-again, off-again relationship with greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, and has recently been linked to newly drafted Arizona Cardinals quarterback Matt Lienart.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/19/paris-...ts-she-scores/

Default Re: Paris Hilton seen holding hands with Jose Theodore (pics included)

He must have scored......who's next in line?!?!?!?!

Hmmm, I read that he's in a long term relationship with his baby's-momma.....I smell BREAKUP. Another one bites the dust

Has Paris ever slept alone?

Hmmm, I read that he's in a long term relationship with his baby's-momma.....I smell BREAKUP. Another one bites the dust
    Yep he is, there baby is not very old either and almost died because of complications. He's hot but he's a real moron.

Yes, apparently his baby was born in March 2006 as a premature baby and his fiance is the sister of a popular celebrity here in Montreal. And they were to marry soon too.

You must have heard the rumor why he left the Montreal Canadians? Supposedly he left because he got another girl pregnant and this one was underaged...

So it seems this isn't the first time he's done this.

I really want to see the idiot that ends up marrying Paris. That guy is a jerk if he did this to his fiancee. I hope banging skanky Paris is work breaking his fiancee's heart

Why can't Paris like guys who look like they actually shower once in a while.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil
    Yep he is, there baby is not very old either and almost died because of complications. He's hot but he's a real moron.
    You don't think Paris is gonna go after someone single do ya? Guy has got to at least be in a LTR for her to be interested. I can't wait until she fucks the husband or a 9-kids-having baby daddy of some really crazy bitch who beats her ass or kills her. That'll be good entertainment.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Who GIVES A RAT'S ASS what poor bamboozled man's penis is entering her disease-infested shriveled cooch this time. Same old, same old. I didn't even read this item, i just opened it to post this declaration. I can officially declare: I DON'T CARE about Paris Hilton AT ALL--not even in a "car-crash-but-can't-help-but-look" kind of way. She is just plain boring. I think this will be the last time i even open an article/thread about Parisite. I wish she'd just fall off the face of the earth.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Thread Information